Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Creed: Brodom

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
Kaede
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Neo's played a bit of the multiplayer, ask him about it. From the sound of it though, it's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Most multiplayer games suck after a while due to cocks ruining them.

Uncharted 2 holds up well as theres not many hardcore players so even as casuals we can take them down and currently seems to be no glitches to exploit.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:17 pm

There was a glitch where you could hang off an invisible ledge, but they fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm hardcore *flexes*
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 am

The online is interesting, the only thing I can compare it to is a little PC game called Bloody Good Time but even then it's quite different.

There are four game types, Wanted, Manhunt, Alliance and Advanced Wanted.
Wanted is basically a deathmatch variant, each player is given a target that they have to hunt down and kill while avoiding anyone who's trying to kill them. It sounds very simple, and it is to an extent, but when you add in hundreds on NPCs walking around, some of which will look exactly like your target, it complicates things a bit.

Manhunt is the TDM mode, the game has two rounds and each round one team will be trying to kill the others while the second team has to hide.

I haven't played Alliance yet but the description says that it's a 6 player mode with three teams of two, each round one team has to hunt down the others. According to the menus it forces you to bro up and really have each others back.

I haven't unlocked Advanced Wanted yet so I can't comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 am

You have control over your characters abilities via a customisiation system that is literally ripped straight from Call of Duty, you have two abilities, perks, killstreaks and deathstreaks. So far I've unlocked an ability that boosts your sprint speed, another one that lets you temporarily disguise as another player and a deathstreak that upgrades your compass.

All the abilities can be upgraded by completing challenges associated with them, for instance to upgrade the disguise ability you have to kill disguised players a certain number of times.

There are about 10 characters to play as, although the only difference is aesthetic, you can unlock a further four or so characters by leveling up and one character with Uplay points. When you level up more you can unlock alternate costumes and colour sets for each character.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:52 am

if your being targetd what can you do?

If people look like NPCs how do you identify them?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 am

Well, the idea is that you watch out for anyone that looks suspicious, you can basically play mindgames with people if you're good. Basically if you see someone running at you you should leg it, the NPCs never do that. Also if the person trying to kill you uses the lock-on function you'll be given a warning so you can try to escape them, if you successfully get away and hide they'll lose the contract on you.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm

You can also lose hunters by tricking them into killing the wrong person. Lets say you are dressed as a Priest and you just happen to be standing nearby other Priests. The rather vague radar makes it a guessing game for the hunter, trying to figure out which one is you. If they kill the wrong guy, they are assigned a new target.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Well, that ending was... wow.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:25 pm

So I got this yesterday but only started playing it today. I'm liking it a lot so far, it does feel pretty satisfying to bring down a whole group seamlessly.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:00 am

Kaio wrote:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 am

Kaio wrote:
In a good way or a bad way?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Neo wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kimarous wrote:
Kaio wrote:
In a good way or a bad way?

Depends.

If you liked AC2's WTF ending, then you'll love AC:B's ending. But if you hate cliffhangers and plot twist, you'll be raging at the end of this game.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:08 am

Kaio wrote:
Depends.

If you liked AC2's WTF ending, then you'll love AC:B's ending. But if you hate cliffhangers and plot twist, you'll be raging at the end of this game.
For me it's "Initial WTF, initial dislike, then acceptance and approval." What about you?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Holy fuck, the Armor of Brutus ('ultimate' equipment) looks terrible. I've had to buy the Armor of Altair skin from Uplay to avoid throwing up every time I look at Ezio.

Hell, I'd even use the Raiden skin if it didn't break any semblance of immersion.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:03 pm

That was my reaction after seeing that armour too. Especially since I looked so spiffy with the black armour + red cape before that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Kimarous (do 16 dec 2010, 01:08) wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Depends.

For me it's "Initial WTF, initial dislike, then acceptance and approval." What about you?

After the initial WTF, I went on to do the glyphs and watched the ending again, then I loved it, because it all made a lot more sense.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Just started playing. Ezio is still an annoying prick.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Beating up random innocent people is still fun though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:30 pm

This Machiavelli guy speaks a whole lot of sense. Ezio should have bloody killed Borgia.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh look, the town is being attacked. BY THE BORGIA. Fucking Ezio. Altair would have killed Borgia.

And I guess this means I'll to rebuild the place. AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Also, no explanation so far as to why I'm still playing as Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Borgia was never killed by an assassin in 1499 in real life.

Ezio had a reason to not kill Borgia. A faulty one, but a character flaw =/= bad character. Rodrigo, in the end, became a shell of a human being who had lost all his ambition and didn't want to have anything to do with the assassins anymore. Completely harmless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Creed: Brodom
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next