Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Creed: Brodom

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
Kaede
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Finished the story. Getting the glyphs now.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 pm

The glyphs in this game are much more difficult this time, but I didn't like all the info that you get out of it as much as in ACII. It mostly deals with the world's history in the past 200 years.

Also, Shaun gave a major clue about AC3's time period and location. The Phrygian cap and the Masonic Eye. You smart enough to know where these two come together?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:39 am

Do those chess bits have particular importance? I have no idea what I'm doing on those.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 am

I also turned off all the HUD elements to look for the landmarks with the glyphs. Makes navigating a bit more satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Do those chess bits have particular importance? I have no idea what I'm doing on those.
It's probably just some metaphor for the Templar situation over time and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:21 am

I meant is it possible to screw them up. I doubt the game would allow that, but I don't know how to play chess and I've been getting through them without thinking much, so I wondered if it was possible that I was just doing them wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I meant is it possible to screw them up. I doubt the game would allow that, but I don't know how to play chess and I've been getting through them without thinking much, so I wondered if it was possible that I was just doing them wrong.
Dude, you serious? How can you NOT know how to play chess?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 am

It's not exactly a vital skill in life.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 am

Kimarous wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Well, For me, It's just that I'd rather play Checkers than a strategy game that reminds me of Checkers. >_> Besides, If Checkers is any indication, I tend to sacrifice pieces if I can take the opponent's piece immediately afterwards.

Funny story, I once beat a "pro" online by having one of my last pieces backed into a corner behind the other one. I moved my sacrifical piece forward in front of his very last piece, forcing him to jump and place himself in front of my piece in the corner. I remember being so fucking proud of beating a "pro" by being a cheap little punk. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It's not exactly a vital skill in life.

And what if death challenges you to a game. You're going to tell him to play you at tekken 6 instead?

Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Well, For me, It's just that I'd rather play Checkers than a strategy game that reminds me of Checkers. >_> Besides, If Checkers is any indication, I tend to sacrifice pieces if I can take the opponent's piece immediately afterwards.

Funny story, I once beat a "pro" online by having one of my last pieces backed into a corner behind the other one. I moved my sacrifical piece forward in front of his very last piece, forcing him to jump and place himself in front of my piece in the corner. I remember being so fucking proud of beating a "pro" by being a cheap little punk. XD

I bet he wasn't a pro. Probably some mouthy punk.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:27 pm

The only thing you need to know about the chess game is the way pieces can move. You can only win the game by following the clues given.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 am

Yeah, I've been just been figuring out the clues and then experimenting with the pieces so far.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:42 am

I just discovered that you can throw the heavy weapons. Lobbing a giant axe at rooftop archers is great.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:20 pm

I just got AC2. I'll be getting Brotherhood in the next few weeks too since that's about 40 bucks now... I also got RDR, but I'll wait until I'm done with this to play that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Leonardo is a sick bastard.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm

About time I finally got around to playing this too I guess
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 pm

I just killed Yuri Lowenthal, I am enjoying AC2.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Who did Yuri play?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Vieri, that fruity bastard that screws with Ezio at the start of the game. Speaking of the start of the game, moving as a baby and undressing your girlfriend was rather awkward.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am

Baal wrote:
Vieri, that fruity bastard that screws with Ezio at the start of the game. Speaking of the start of the game, moving as a baby and undressing your girlfriend was rather awkward.

What?
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:23 am

Baal wrote:
Just mind some other quicktime events. None of them are particularly consequential in terms of gameplay, but some people have started the game from scratch because they failed to hug Leonardo da Vinci.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am

Kimarous wrote:
Baal wrote:
Just mind some other quicktime events. None of them are particularly consequential in terms of gameplay, but some people have started the game from scratch because they failed to hug Leonardo da Vinci.
They probably hoped for a follow up after they read his profile.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Baal wrote:
They probably hoped for a follow up after they read his profile.