Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Creed: Brodom

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
Kaede
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I preferred Leonardo without the fruity beard.
You don't want to say hello to his little friend any more?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am

What?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I also just discovered that if you hold the button down, throwing knives are still a one hit kill. If I had known that earlier I wouldn't have bought the crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

The crossbow has more range, more ammo, and you can move while readying a shot. It beats the crap out of throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 pm

But throwing knives are badass, why else do we keep using them in red dead redemption.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

It's ugly and loud. And when do you ever need to move while aiming it? The only useful advantage it has is that you can fire it while on beams.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Seriously, the next AC game needs an "un-equip" option for everything.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
But throwing knives are badass, why else do we keep using them in red dead redemption.
Because, sadly, there is no crossbow. Throwing knives are the best we have.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It's ugly and loud. And when do you ever need to move while aiming it? The only useful advantage it has is that you can fire it while on beams.
It's not loud. The gun is loud, the crossbow doesn't alert near-by guards. It being ugly is your opinion. The only advantage throwing knives have over the crossbow is the ability to dispatch multiple targets at once.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

I can hear it. That's loud.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:09 am

Animus Project 2.0 is free on the store. Looks like its a multiplayer add-on but free none the less
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 am

I started a new game so I could not buy all the stuff that annoyed me, wherever possible. Which means no crossbow, no chest plates, and no second hidden blade (which also means no vambraces). I would have gone without pauldrons as well, but you're forced to buy some in a mission. I bought a heavy sheath as soon as I could as well, so I could get rid of the long weapon.

I'm finding the throwing knives very satisfying, and actually being able to see most of the outfit is nice. I bought the climb glove because it actually helps with climbing, although it I think it glitched. The actual glove doesn't show, just the metal parts on the back of the hand do. But that's actually more in line with what I want, so I don't mind.

I know my way around by sight now as well, which always makes the games more enjoyable. However the slums to the west still confuse me, because everything looks the same around there. But I can judge direction by gauging the position of key landmarks and such, and figure out where I am in the map in the same way. I also know the locations of a lot of the landmarks, and the 3 main mission bases, so I can make my way to any of them without needing the map.

Like, at the start of the game, I was told to meet Machiavelli at the Mausoleo Di Augusto. I knew where I was and i knew where that was. I had to climb a view point as part of the mission and I could spot it from there. Later on, Claudia asked me to look for someone at the Campidoglio. I know what that building looks like, and I know roughly where it is on the map. So I was able to climb up a tower and spot it quickly and head straight there. I love being able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 am

Throwing knives are better than the crossbow because you can kill 3 guards at the same time silently.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Well bollocks to the new game file. I found a way to glitch the armour and crossbow off. Much easier. Might still go through the new file to at least sequence 8 or something so I can read all the emails and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:16 pm

I wouldn't recommend that. The e-mails really aren't that special. If anything watch the cutscenes outside the animus. Those at least kept my attention.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

I did that the first time around. I missed the emails because I didn't realise you had to read that one with the passwords in it every time you used the computer.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 am

Whoo! Finally got 100% synch. Played the single player game for what seems like forever. That god damn tank mission was almost the death of my controller.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Well, 'The Truth' was certainly strange.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:42 am

Can someone say if the multiplayer is fun and worth playing and if this co-op versus match is worth playing?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 am

Haven't touched the MP at all.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:14 am

It's a good idea, but it's not as fun as I was hoping. The most fun I had playing it was in the free for all mode, and you don't have chat in that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:18 am

Skip wrote:
It's a good idea, but it's not as fun as I was hoping. The most fun I had playing it was in the free for all mode, and you don't have chat in that.
Not even to taqunt your kills... :O
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 am

I know, it's a sham.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 am

I'm about to whore these multiplayer trophies soon if anyone wants to join me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 am

Right, that's it. I need a bigger TV. All my stuff is downstairs for the time being while the upstairs is being replastered and stuff, and I played this on the big downstairs HDTV for the first time. It looks amazing on a big screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Creed: Brodom
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next