Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Creed: Brodom

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
Kaede
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Right, that's it. I need a bigger TV. All my stuff is downstairs for the time being while the upstairs is being replastered and stuff, and I played this on the big downstairs HDTV for the first time. It looks amazing on a big screen.
I play on a 40 inch LED I couldn't have it any other way its awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Bought the single player DLC. Haven' played it yet, but PS3 owners got ripped off. It's £8 on the PS3, and 800 points on the Xbox, which is aboout £6.30.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:58 pm

It's $9.99 here, or atleast I think that's what I saw yesterday. Anyway let me know if it's good or not cuz I might pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:49 am

If i got this game would anyone wanna tag up with me for multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:44 am

Yes. You are never online when I'm on anymore though Sad
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:23 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Bought the single player DLC. Haven' played it yet, but PS3 owners got ripped off. It's £8 on the PS3, and 800 points on the Xbox, which is aboout £6.30.
Moose I need to know if this is any good, i'm like ready to buy this D:

I need to know two things is the DLC worth it and is the game worth getting? I absolutely loved 2 btw is this better?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 am

I liked it more than 2 because it was more involved with the present day stuff. There's more filler than in 2 though. The DLC is decent, and worth the price if you're getting the full game cheap.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:04 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I liked it more than 2 because it was more involved with the present day stuff. There's more filler than in 2 though. The DLC is decent, and worth the price if you're getting the full game cheap.
Thanks bro ordered it.
For 18 pounds i got the game and all DLC.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am

That's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm like level 31 on multiplayer now so i've unlocked all the basic abilities now i think i'm just missing stuff like perks.

I've yet to play alliance as that a two man game so i can't really be assed to play with randoms but i tried out all the modes most of them are really fun assassination is freaking difficult seeing as most ppl are max level who play that. Aside from that i've been quite consistent on finishing in the top 3 regardless of the experience gap between me and everyone else there's just some really good guys who have perks i don't even know what do that help boost there score like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:20 pm

How much have you been playing this Buu?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Lots and completing yakuza 4 in the meantime. Was sick today adn yesterday so literally poayed all day yesterday.

level 34 i think last i checked.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 am

Ellis wrote:
What? Ezio is one of the best video game characters ever created. And no I am totally serious about this. You're just racist cuz he's a greasy deggo, Buu.
He is annoying as hell and seems to keep making mistakes. Its why everyones dead (well i've barely played brohood i assume he also makes more mistakes) either way anything he accomplishes is never going to be as awesome as altair because altair pulled it off in a way cooler fashion, with less casualties.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 am

Ezio is way more a human than Altiar was. Altiar was awesome and insanley badass but as far as character development plus badassness, Ezio is the man.

Now go beat brotherhood so you can change your mind.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:39 am

Buu, Ezio making mistakes is part of what made him seem more human than Altair. Yes, Altair was badass and cool but Ezio is far more human since he had family he was attached too and had to witness them die before his eyes and continues to suffer because of the revenge that continues to eat at him, Brotherhood pushes it up to 11 in which it shows you flashbacks of his time with his girlfriend you saw all of five seconds of in AC2 and more and more stuff happening to the guy that pushes him to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 am

I get the whole character development thing. But i think the story was done so badly in two, it really put me off the character, then his cockiness and sparing Rodrigo irritated me lots more. hopefully I'll like him more seeing as I got to play him through one and a half games.

I mean Altair wasn't exactly great but the fact he kept quiet and got the job done (despite melting in water), plus I swear chases just felt better in 1 makes him just seem so much more epic in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:45 am

Altair was very much a robot. He wasn't humanised until the codex pages in AC2, that's how much of a bore he was.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 am

Kaio wrote:
Altair was very much a robot. He wasn't humanised until the codex pages in AC2, that's how much of a bore he was.
Assassin's being stoic seems like a good thing to me.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Assassin's being stoic seems like a good thing to me.
That's what would be ideal, training assassins from children so they would be robotic like Altair. But Ezio was just a normal bloke thrown into his role.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 pm

I think i'm going off this series, all the missions are stupidly easy and i don't get why they do things like buying landmarks, its starting to look like they're out of ideas. The multiplayer is great though. I'll have to think about if i actually want revelations as the story in this game is really dull, i have absolutely no interest in Ezio whatsoever adn he seems to get more annoying as time passes.

I mean he doesn't seem badass or tough yet they seem to struggle to try and force those qualities on him. Yeah i get he became leader of the assassins but he seemed to take forever to get there and made loads of stupid choices.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Well that's fair enough, though this is supposed to be the last game with Ezio, so you may want to at least read an overview of the story or something so you can jump back in when they get a new assassin.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Ellis and Baal are the only one who understands Ezio's greatness.

Of course, it's no surprise the Brits here like the emotionally detached protagonist more. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:47 pm

No I like Ezio, I just get why Buu wouldn't want to play as him when he feels threatened by him sexually for some reason doesn't like him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Ezio feels like he belongs in a episode of naruto.

He has a sad past feel for him people, he made mistakes so he's more like a real person. He's also a player because being a player shows that all your moral choices actually make sense... oh wait.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Also i get the feeling the devcelopers were like this guy is cool so like him people he's hip and happening.

Playing as Ezio makes me feel like i'm watching an old man dance.

The guy also doesn't visibly age, he's freaking 40 at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Creed: Brodom
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next