Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Creed: Brodom

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
Kaede
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 am

I only really bought tunnels, merchants blacksmiths, banks and doctors.

Last edited by Kaio on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:00 am

Not unless I want to go through the game with the default armour and weapons. I'm limiting it as much as can by just renovating blacksmiths and banks for now. I'll buy everything else once I've finished the game.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:03 am

After sequence 6 everything becomes 30% cheaper too.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 am

Oh, buy the Crossbow as soon as you can. That shit's epic.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 am

Indeed. The crossbow is awesome. I couldn't have gotten 100% on Sequence 4 without it. Sisterhood cheat unlocked FTW.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:20 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
My God, there's even more buying and selling and building and management bollocks than there was last time! Why is all this crap even in the game?
So you can piss money and be all pimp.

The DNA sequence stuff sounds like a plus the first two games were piss easy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 am

Yeah I like the full sync objectives. They can be annoyingly difficult sometimes but the only thing they unlock is cheats for memory replays so you're not really losing anything if you choose to ignore them.

Imo people should just do the blacksmith shop quest to unlock the second best armor (starts with 'S' I think) and then use that forever. The ultimate equipment looks like shit and I honestly don't ever need the extra health, having to repair the armor after I've been on a semi-suicidal free-run doesn't bother me either.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:00 am

I just used ebony and ivory in AC2 it looked way better then that crap altair was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:17 am

You can still wear armor with your robes dyed and it's better designed now so the armor pieces don't cover up everything. Ebony with the second best armor is the best outfit in the game.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 am

Ugo Ubaldi NOOOOOOOOOO!!! ;___;

I... I was attacking a Borgia tower and got swarmed by guards. I called in my assassins to help. My best were out doing missions; these were mid-level recruits. Level Fives, mostly. After I got the commander, I went straight for the tower. Only a few soldiers remained, so I figured my recruits could pick them off. "They'll be fine; I mean, they're all wearing maximum armor afterall." When I was halfway up, I got an alert: Ugo had fallen! I immediately dropped down and avenged him. After taking a moment to close his eyes, I burned the tower to the ground.

Poor Ugo. He has a stupid name and was ugly as sin... of all the assassins I was willing to let die, he WAS on the top of my list, but he was still a good assassin! He did a story mission in Calicut, for god's sake!

At least his sacrifice allowed me to recruit two more women into the fold... ;___;
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:49 am

Kima sure loves his wenches.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 am

There's Zita, Adele, Candida, and now Beatrice and Anneta. Not counting the guys (although my right-hand Gabriele deserves special mention).
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 pm

There's a stupidly easy way to quickly have all your assassins go to the highest level. Just have two of them do difficuly missions and when they've assassins, have them do level 5 missions with newbs. The newbs will then go from 1 to 5/6 in a single mission.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Y'know, sometimes the 100% sync requirements are bullshit. I don't mean that in a gameplay way (although they can be), I mean in a story way. I did two version of the Templar Agent mission to kill Lanz, the Footpad. The second time I did it, trying to get full sync, I chased after him for at least five minutes before FINALLY getting him with my hidden blade. My first time? He barely had time to say "Shit!" before I punched him off the wall to his doom in a rather karmic death. Now THAT'S how it should have happened!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:19 am

Cool, you can actually go out and about around the town as Desmond when you leave the Animus. He has his own set of animations as well. I can't get into to anyone elses email now though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 am

I think I was able to check them during either sequence 4 or 5.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

I'm still not happy with all the management aspects of the game, but the apprentice assassins are nice. Chasing after a target and seeing him round a corner to come face to face with another assassin in mid-leap is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 pm

That machine gun chase was waaay too long.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

And I really don't relish having to collect a bunch of random items before being able to purchase certain things. What is the point of that?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 am

Also, while the streak thing is nice, it feels like the pacing of the combat suffered since you can never really go on the offensive without a streak. You pretty much have to wait for an opportunity to counter before you can do anything. Taking out the sequential attacks, where you could attack someone a few times in quick succession to break their guard and then finish them, was a massive mistake.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 am

Bought the crossbow. I actually quite like it. The gun felt out of place to me so I thought the crossbow might as well, but it feels pretty natural. Especially with the Altair outfit, since he had it in the intro for AC1 but never in the actual game. It's like he's complete now or something.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:49 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Bought the crossbow. I actually quite like it. The gun felt out of place to me so I thought the crossbow might as well, but it feels pretty natural. Especially with the Altair outfit, since he had it in the intro for AC1 but never in the actual game. It's like he's complete now or something.
So was this before or after you slept with him?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 am

After.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 am

I think it's going to take ages to complete this game, because every time I put it on I play for a couple hours without ever actually doing anything. Or at least it feels that way. There's so much crap on the map and I end up visiting every little icon just to see what it is.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:33 am

Got the Brutus armour. It's an odd look but I'll stick with it until that god damn pointless annoying shop quest is complete and I can get the other armour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Creed: Brodom
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next