Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Creed: Brodom

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
Kaede
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:52 pm

I was only really interested in desomnds plot and that was all of three minutes in this game.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Why does everyone think that?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Because it certainly isn't eve.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

I meant why does everyone think Desmond will be someone else's memory. And Lucy is blatantly Eve.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Because someone is in the animus viewing memories and goes into shock, its clearly not desmond in the animus.

Oh yeah and i'm pretty sure the voice says lucy isn't eve, when she says eve isn't there and needs to be there to open the door or something.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:48 pm

lucy=/=eve
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Lucy will come back to life and be Eve. It'll happen.

Superbuu3 wrote:
Because someone is in the animus viewing memories and goes into shock, its clearly not desmond in the animus.
Yes it is. He collapsed at the end and the assassins found him and crammed him back into an animus to give the post-game some kind of logic. You hear Desmond's voice among the voices at the end, and in the DLC you hear the voices again. One of them is confirmed to be the assassin leader that Lucy was emailing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Madness.

Anyway whats with the truth i'm in a dark room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:31 pm

My comments about this game and the future direction of the series:

Ezio is the best, fuck the haters. Altair could have been better if his voice actor wasn't awful.

I never want to have collect 100 anythings every again. 10 is a good number. 25 is the maximum number before it starts becoming extremely tedious. Especially since half the flags were put on top of those fucking columns in the country side.

Speaking of the country side, I should be able to climb cliff faces. I should NOT have to run around the entire fucking hill every fucking time so I can climb up the fucking path. In general, I noticed this game seemed to refuse to let you climb a lot of logically climbable objects. Like the fucking aqueducts. Or any time I fall into a river. Fuck.

Lucy was a spy, or at least not entirely honest in some critical regard, that's why Juno made Desmond stab her. See the Red Path that was in Monteriggioni.

Shaun's alright. He was fine in AC2 because we only saw him briefly (like... three times?) and his schtick didn't get tiring, but in ACB you quickly see he's a caricature with barely any personality beyond "lol I'm sarcastic and cynical".

Rebecca... eh.

I like Desmond for the most part.

I love the Glyphs. They're the best parts of the game. Though I feel the "payoff" in AC2 was better than in ACB.

The whole "Buy Rome" thing is okay. I think it was too big this time.

This game is so glitchy. It periodically freezes if it's saving and you transition to a new area - so running on a horse in the countryside (and the countryside in general) is kind of a crap shoot.

I like how they made the game with more impressive set pieces (Fall of Monterigionni, Viana, etc.) and how they improved the fighting and how they let you replay story missions after you completed them (!!!!), but I'd say pound for pound that AC2 was a better gaming experience.

100% Synchronization. I like this idea.... in theory. But if you're going to make the most bullshit criteria for getting it then it falls apart. The big one for me was Hell on Wheels, the tank mission - where you had to take no damage while in the tank. Jesus Christ, fuck that mission. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it. Even though it's practically impossible and you need to exploit the AI to do it right, I could probably stand if it didn't force me to RESTART THE WHOLE FUCKING MISSION everytime I messed up. Which meant following the architect, beating him up, sneaking through the town, destroying the blueprints, freeing the mercenaries, fighting through the town, going underground, dealing with no less than three platforming switch puzzles, and then actually doing the tank part EVERY SINGLE TIME. This one mission has discouraged me from playing this game through again.

Plus this game has online trophies, which are completely stupid since they mean you have to rely on your opponents to get them.

But I really did like this game.

I'm sure I'll think of some more things to say soon.

Last edited by Casanova Lament on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Madness.

Anyway whats with the truth i'm in a dark room?

walk towards the block thing
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Casanova Lament wrote:
I love the Glyphs. They're the best parts of the game.

THIS.

Wish that guy who made the AC2 Glyph dissection on GameFAQs made one for ACB. They've spent an insane amount of time and effort on all the stuff put into those damn Glyphs.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 pm

I thought AC2 was way better, although this game had awesome online. I thought subject 16 was nowhere near as good as in AC2. I think i'm just finding the plot to be overly convoluted at this point TBH and its really starting to wear thin. Completely agree with all that annoyingess with climbign stuff and yeah i bothered to collect all the feathers but i saw the number of flags and cbf.

BTW if you wanna stop that glitchiness may want to defrag your PS3 after i defraged mine not had that freezing glitch.

The only trophy that bothers me is that stupid co-op one, in theory if i put in the time i could get the other one, but alliance has been dead for like ever (never played a single game). Manhunt ppl run around like headless chickens.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 pm

The plot isn't convoluted at all. They're overusing the twist at the end of every game thing, but it's not hard to follow at all, as long as you pay attention (I did follow some internet discussion to fully grasp some things, but I like doing that).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Kaio wrote:
The plot isn't convoluted at all. They're overusing the twist at the end of every game thing, but it's not hard to follow at all, as long as you pay attention (I did follow some internet discussion to fully grasp some things, but I like doing that).
I should say they try to make the plot convoluted but it ends up being pretentious.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Okay, so putting a lot of work in backstory is pretentious now?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Kaio wrote:
Okay, so putting a lot of work in backstory is pretentious now?
Certain aspects of the game are great. But dragging out the story, really makes things dull. The fact is a lot of people think Ezio is shit but its not because he's a bad character per se, its because he never gets his shit together and sorts it out quick its always longed out. I thought he was ok in two though i weren't a fan, in brohood his take his time attitude just made the game dull.

Its pretty obvious this franchise is being milked for every penny.

The production values are tehre to an extent, but taking a step forward and a few steps back at the same time isn't a great move. A lot of stuff felt like it had no point to being added at all i.e. landmarks. 2 felt like it had a lot more effort put in the subject 16 bits were better adn there were 20 of them this one only had 10 and as thats the most interesting part of the game i see that as a serious negative.

There was barely any story in the modern day and honestly that was the intersting bit about 2 for me at least.

I could list a bunch of negatives but theres not really a point as my view on the game wont; change yours. You either understand how i can see fault in this or you just like the game that much. Aside from arkham asylum there's not many games that aren't without fault.

Oh yeah and i'm sure i'm not the only one who noticed the huge leap in awesomeness 1 had to 2 but the sidestep which is brohood, there's cool shit in there but its far from great and simply won't leave the impact 2 had on me, which was an absolutely amazing game.

Also all these long range weapons made the game really dull for me to, cause half the time i thought fuck it and just used a crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Creed: Brodom
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9