Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bayonetta

Go down 
+10
Skip
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
Zero
Maskull
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Okay, came back to this game. I forgot how much of a clusterfuck it can be at times.

Anyway, I was enjoying my progress when suddenly the sound started to go a little fuzzy, I had to quit the game and go back to the XMB menu to fix it. What the hell was that? Is this some issue with Bayonetta? I never had it before with any other game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Buu plays Bayonetta and battles sexism   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

This game is waaaaay to fruity, the combat I can slowly get into, there definitely are nice touches, but the music kills my enthusiasm somewhat. This actually performs better then i've heard and i've yet to experience any slow down or choppy frame yets at the moment.

So far it all seems a bit easy, took on the giant thing I think about 3 times maybe more i'm on chapter 2 now and I defeated jeanne, who was stupidly easy to defeat. The only time i get hit is when i'm confused as to what it is i'm looking at. The enemies have a lot of bits on them and i'm not quite sure what bits trying to hit me.

The games extremely cheesy, but you can play around with the combo system somewhat although its super lenient meaning i've aleady got combos well in the thousands without much effort. I'm currently playing on normal.

Small question do shop prices increase the more ou buy stuff. I have yet to buy items but I keep turning the angel game coins into halos as I can't be bothered to buy what the game has to offer.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 pm

The music is one of my only complaints. Not that I didn't like it, but it seems like the same pieces are used over and over for every fight in the game.

Also, although you'll get a couple weapons just from playing a story, a lot of them have to be found in those chest things, which is annoying. I went through with a guide after completing it once to get the rest of them, which upped the variety a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:10 pm

You should battle sexism with FFX-2 next.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Ellis wrote:
You should battle sexism with FFX-2 next.
I still have a game save before the ending and I couldn't bring myself to ever put that game in my system ever again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 pm

The sad thing about that game is the job system and battling were actually really cool.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:57 pm

I just completed chapter 4, I didn't quite get how i was suppose to fight fortitudo as i appareently stoped playing at the boss fight, and there were these timers I weren't quite sure what they were doing, once i remembered the dodge button he was easily dispatched.

There's a hilarious moment where you think bayonetta will do something epic instead she jumps around to catch her lollipop.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The music is one of my only complaints. Not that I didn't like it, but it seems like the same pieces are used over and over for every fight in the game.

Also, although you'll get a couple weapons just from playing a story, a lot of them have to be found in those chest things, which is annoying. I went through with a guide after completing it once to get the rest of them, which upped the variety a lot.

I think i've only missed one piece of one weapon going by the wiki which is the bazooka one, but i think thats easy enough to obtain as it was apparently at the beginning of one of the chapters.

Although apparently i need to complete 100 missions to actually get one of the weapons, some of these weapons sound more then a little tedious to get, i'll see if this game entertains me enough to bother getting them, after i finish up normal i'll play through on hard and pay attention to the story.

I'm finding a lot fo the scenes I have no idea wtf i'm supposed to be doing for instance, when i had that thing chasing me and the kids in the tunnel with me, the fortitudo fight in the arena and generally anything involving aything giant.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Just shoot at it if it doesn't move, and if it does, run.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm finding more then a few annoyance with this game the more i go into it.

Firstly enemies who have bits of them floating around completely obscure your view i.e. Joy.
Enemies who swipe and hit areas beyond there arms and legs by quite a huge amount.
All the weapons seeming crap compared to shuruba and durga (which i'm not using as ice skates look cooler and i like the whip)
The music gets more annoying as i play the game.
The environments look repetitive and bland, and since your travelling to new dimensions you'd think they'd mix it up more. Honestly people can say this looks way worse on PS3 but either way this game has repetitive environments.
The bosses are pathetically easy, and those battleship type enemies are cheap.

QUICKTIME EVENTS.

I ended up finishing all the alfheim portals i can't believe how stupidly hidden they were and my reward for collecting half of the umbran tears some really crap accessory that costs half a million, I refuse to farm for halos either way so i think i'm gonna stop the game here. I'm bored of it and am struggling to understand why it go so much praise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bayonetta - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta   Bayonetta - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9