Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose plays Bayonetta

Go down 
+4
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose plays Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Only had a chance to play it briefly so far. Started on Normal, got the first two chapters done and I think I got a Platinum rating on one of them.

Bit annoyed that during the tutorial areas I couldn't do anything that the tutorial hadn't covered yet. No life bar so far either, so I assume for the introductory levels you can't die. The awesome clock tower sequence was first, but all I could do was basic combos with no charges or wicked weaves.

Still fun though. Plus I only played for half an hour and there must have at least 3 gratuitous dancing scenes already. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am

Don't play it with family around. They'll question you as a person when you get to one of the moaning scenes.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am

Udgey wrote:
Don't play it with family around. They'll question you as a person when you get to one of the moaning scenes.
A huge part of the reason i never picked this up even when it was cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am

Yeah but you don't like playing as a woman in any game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Yeah but you don't like playing as a woman in any game.
You got me there, lol. This gen only think i managed mirror's edge and that was because i didn't have to see her.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 am

i still haven't finished this. I remember leaving off at one point after finishing a level to deal with some other games. Then this just happened to fall way below on my to-do list and I wound up not continuing. Maybe I should now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 am

Suspenders of Vengence wrote:
i still haven't finished this. I remember leaving off at one point after finishing a level to deal with some other games. Then this just happened to fall way below on my to-do list and I wound up not continuing. Maybe I should now.
I think you should then you and nonny can play through it together and have lots to talk about.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

Had the first fight with Jeanne. Running around on the walls was a bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:01 am

Damn, health items seem pretty scarce. I've been nearly dead for ages. Managed to beat the two Beloved's without dying though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:20 am

That god damn angel attack minigame is pissing me off, because the god damn camera options don't affect it. I need to have the Y axis inverted or I just can't play it, but it won't let me. There's an option for it in the menu, but it doesn't actually change anything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 am

Well that's annoying. Game glitched after a cinematic and wouldn't go back into gameplay. I could still pause, but when I chose to skip the cinematic nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 am

Holy crap the Garden of Light looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 am

does it make you want to cry/masturbate?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:18 am

Not really.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 am

oh........

nevermind then silent
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Fortitudo was a fun battle.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 am

Fuking hell these Grace and Glory things in Chapter 6 are kicking my ass.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:36 am

Oh just wait until you fight Gracious and Glorious, those aren't effected by Witch Time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 am

Just encountered a Joy for the first time. Now that's an introduction.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:45 am

Temperentia was an awesome boss battle.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:32 am

My god fighting with that giant ball falling around the place was annoying. Especially on the last one where the angel has a scream attack that stuns you in place.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 am

Well, been through ten chapters now. What are these moaning scenes someone was talking about? Can't recall anything like that so far.

Also, Gracious and Glorious were those golden Grace and Glory things right? Because they didn't give me nearly as much trouble as the Grace and Glory pairs in Chapter 6 or whatever it was. Even though I couldn't use Witch Time on them, I killed them without dying. In that other part I died like 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 am

THey gave me more trouble than Grace and Glory, the fast fuckers.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:14 am

It wasn't every Grace and Glory. For some reason that patch in chapters 5 or 6 where you face two pairs in a row really kicked my ass. Every other time they weren't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 am

This battle with the cannons is fucking impossible because IT WON'T LET ME INVERT THE DAMN CAMERA CONTROLS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Bayonetta   Moose plays Bayonetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose plays Bayonetta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next