Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal plays Bayonetta

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
Skip
Neo
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
Kaede
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal plays Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Alright let's start this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

It seems good so far, but haven't gotten that far into it. It feels a little sluggish at times, though, and the loading times are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 pm

They really tried hard to make her sexy like the random fabulous moments.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:35 pm

I just finished the prologue and I must say.

GOD DAMN! THE COMBAT IS SEXY (As in really good), THE BATTLE MUSIC IS FLY ME TO THE MOON, AND PESTO FROM ANIMANIACS VOICES BAYONETTA'S INFO GUY!

Holy shit, this game is awesome so far and Bayonetta herself doesn't look as bad as I thought she would. She's no spring chicken, but she's not hard to look at.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:50 am

Baal wrote:
I just finished the prologue and I must say.

GOD DAMN! THE COMBAT IS SEXY (As in really good), THE BATTLE MUSIC IS FLY ME TO THE MOON, AND PESTO FROM ANIMANIACS VOICES BAYONETTA'S INFO GUY!

Holy shit, this game is awesome so far and Bayonetta herself doesn't look as bad as I thought she would. She's no spring chicken, but she's not hard to look at.

dante will be mad at you

wait a sec when you say the combat is sexy do you mean plays good or looks good?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:16 am

Plays very well and I still have to play through more before I decide whether or not I like DMC 3 better than this.

Oh yeah, and the guy's name who's been recording the witches origins and shit, his name is Antonio Redgrave.

That can only mean one of two things.

1. It's a shout out to Dante's alias from the Novels.
2. It is Dante.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 am

I fucking love this game its is badass to the max.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:42 am

Okay so I picked up on more references to other Capcom games now.

Luka apparently had two girlfriends named Trish and Silvia (References to the DMC and VJ characters, of course.)

ANd Rodin just said the he heard a guy saying "What are you buying" once before.

I'm assuming that's the RE4 merchant.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 am

How far in are you?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:07 am

I just finished Chapter 8 and holy shit this game got so much better.

Here's my reactions.

>Starts Chapter 8
>Gets past Car section
>Gets on the road and begins fighting Joys.
>Fly Me To The Moon begins playing.
>Start Motorcycle Sequence
>Motorcycle rides at breakneck speeds
>Motorcycle chase is intense
>The fucking road starts breaking up so I go upside down ON THE RAILINGS OF THE BRIDGE!
>I fucking ride off of a tanker into the middle of a fight with some new Angels
>Destroy them without them hitting me once and me using my animal forms to fuck them up combined with sword slashing and get a Pure Platinum
>Finish Chapter with a SILVER AWARD

MY REACTION
Baal plays Bayonetta 120410
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Kaede wrote:
How far in are you?

Is someone going to pick up on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 pm

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. TEHEHEHEE.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:02 pm

olol joo so funny
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Having played the demos for God of War 3, Dante's Inferno, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and this, this is the one I would buy (not that I'm likely to buy any of them). It was the most fun.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 am

Alright, so my opinion of the game so far. I like the music a lot, the graphics are nice, and the combat is pretty good. Some of the bosses are giant clusterfucks and I usually have no idea of what's going on. The missile ride (Yes, you ride on a missile, it is awesome!) started to give me a headache with how the dodging went and my fingers started hurting towards the end of it because of the button-mashing I was doing to shoot things. Most boss battles with Jeanne are... well, the camera angle is very awkward in them. Sometimes the camera's positioned at a good stance to give you a good view of the action and at other times you don't know what the fuck's going on. I honestly can do just fine without Bayonetta getting naked every time she summons an Infernal Demon, her body is nice but the face and hair, UGHHHHH.

The story is... good. Yes, I said good. It's twists, while predictable... are well handled, they use several cliche's but like Devil May Cry these cliche's are either well handled or made into a humorous joke. The combo's... well, I'm gonna be honest here you can get through the game on one combo when you get the sword, I'm sorry to say but I find it a lot more fun to mix up my moves against regular enemies.

The characters are very good though, while Bayonetta is played as a giant sex fiend, she's likeable in the fact that she's funny, she's noble and she cares about others, especially Luka and Cereza. Luka is... hilarious and likeable. While he is the butt of several jokes, he is still useful, and I can honestly say AS MUCH AS IT PAINS TO ME SAY IT, Yuri Lowenthal was good as him. Cereza while she's an annoying little girl at first, she grew on me after a while. Rodin is mysterious and I can't form much of an opinion of him other than he's got an awesome voice and Enzo is PESTO FROM ANIMANIACS.

The dialogue is good for the most part but I really wish they didn't use "Fuck" and "Shit" so much. Even Nero in DMC4, as bad mouthed as he was, didn't use it as much as the other characters did.

Anyways, onto the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:41 am

is jeanne the one you fight while running up walls?

swearing is just getting more commonplace in games they think it makes it mature
strangely games where i expect them to swear they don't i.e. RE or SH
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 am

Yeah, Jeanne is the one where you fight up on the walls.

You fight her four times so far. After the first each fight is in some awesome area and shit happens in each one of them.

The second time, you and her are fighting in the middle of a giant storm with debris from other building's flying everywhere and continue to jump from debris to debris.

The third fight you fight her on top of a plane in the sky and she gets on her motorcycle half way through to tear your ass up.

The last fight is in Isla Del Sol where you start the fight against her on top of a building which then leads to you fighting her on the side of a skyscraper where she gets rid of Red outfit and puts on her own Infernal Demon suits (It's blonde because of Jeanne's hair) and then you proceed to fight her for real and then the fight leads to the two of you fighting on a missile and then fighting on top of a (What I'm assuming is a) Penthouse.

Starting with fight two, you can counter her attacks and you'll start a sequence where both of you began wailing on each other in FotNS and JJBA fashion and you mash the button to beat her.

It's fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 am

Ugh, I hate this boss. He's not difficult but there's some stupid gimmick where I have to dodge three shards of glass and I always kept hitting the last one and fucking up.

It took me five tries before I finally hit him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 am

Just finished the game.

Last boss was kind of lame but I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 am

Prp got this game for me, Way better than the demo for sure. I started playing today and I'm on chapter 2, then I stopped playing. The beginning fight scene where mr black satan dude is helping her out by giving her guns and such was epic. Busts out of his tomb and the lid lands on his head and he didnt even flinch.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 am

I tried the 360 demo. It really did look much nicer than the PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Yeah, glad I got the game after the update was put up at least.

I'm loving it so far and the intro was pretty awesome but damn, the frame rate sucks. Funny enough more noticeable in the cutscenes than the gameplay itself.

Still, amazing game, of course, it's PlatinumGames so there was no doubt it would've been bad.
Back to top Go down
xalas
Silver Peaks Golf Course
xalas

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm

i played the demon on my ps3 its fucking sexy imma get it man i love her climax attack >.>;;;
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 am

Sora wrote:
Yeah, glad I got the game after the update was put up at least.

I'm loving it so far and the intro was pretty awesome but damn, the frame rate sucks. Funny enough more noticeable in the cutscenes than the gameplay itself.

Still, amazing game, of course, it's PlatinumGames so there was no doubt it would've been bad.

i thought that was strange to

anyways have they released the patch to allow install and does it help?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 am

xalas wrote:
i played the demon on my ps3 its fucking sexy imma get it man i love her climax attack >.>;;;
you would perv

just don't do the same when she does it

that might mess up your controller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal plays Bayonetta
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next