Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)

Go down 
+11
brandon
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
SimianWonder
Sauce
Skip
Talking Sock
Baal
Zero
Kaio
Superbuu3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Tempted to get the Boa Hancock DLC its meant to be the hardest challenge level and I don't want the costume obviously it appears to be the one she wears in teh manga in general.
Surely costumes for female characters in this game can only be a good thing, they're all gratuitous titty monsters.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 am

its boob heavy i kinda want it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 am

Played a bit of online with Raz, is there a way to unlock more missions/make it harder? We were playing on Hard as Boa Hancock and Zero and there was really no challenge at any point, everything just got 1shot.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 am

You unlock more stages by completing levels of the Another Logs. And no, they don't get any harder, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 am

That's a shame, I thought they'd at least be as difficult as the Main Log missions. Time to work through Another Log I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 am

AI Luffy is a fucking liability on Hard mode, I've failed Nami's final mission twice because he's too stupid to dodge and has gotten killed by the final boss.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 am

Finished the story earlier and got what I can only assume is the DBZ ending considering super saiyan Luffy and giant magma hand arenas. Is it worth playing through the final mission again for the other one or should I stick to Another Log and online now?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 am

If you want the trophy, yeah. If you don't care about getting platinum, nah. It's basically the same thing only without the crazy DBZ boss fight. When it cuts to you controlling Luffy after Ace is taken down, everything just ends and skips to the ending cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 am

Sanji seems pretty broken, as far as I know he's the only character than can infinite combo most of the bosses from full health.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 am

Neo wrote:
Sanji seems pretty broken, as far as I know he's the only character than can infinite combo most of the bosses from full health.

Dat R1 and R2.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:51 am

Still don't really like playing as him but goddamn Usopp is a boss-killer if I ever saw one. not quite as good as a Sanji infinite combo but pretty close.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Chopper/Nami/Ussop DLC is up today not sure what i'm getting out of the DLC yet probably only hancock's.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Mine finally shipped today, hurrah!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm

I think like 7/8 of my characters are level 1 so you can play without feeling under powered.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:56 am

Ace is great, I think I might sick to playing him and Nami when I finish with the rest of the logs.

Jimbe is good too but I doubt I'll keep playing him, he hits harder than anyone else but his triangle attacks come out too slow for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:19 am

Yeah don't worry Simian, I've still got a bunch of characters to unlock so they'll be level 1 or close to by the time you get it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Okay I've finished every Another Log now so I feel like I'm qualified to make a tier list. For the record I have most characters between levels 16 and 33 except Whitebeard and Brook who are around level 10.

S:
Sanji, Whitebeard

A:
Ace, Franky, Zoro, Luffy

B:
Nami, Boa Hancock, Robin, Jimbe

C:
Brook, Usopp

Would Rather Play CoD:
Chopper
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Brook is great man, fuck you.

Chopper does seem to be the worst though, as fun as it is to wreck shit with his monster form.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm willing to reconsider my position on Brook as I haven't played him much, although I doubt I'll touch him very often as it's all about fire, lightning and tits from this point with Ace and Nami.

I can now reliably solo Zoro's final mission on Hard with Ace which is good, need to level him up a little bit more before I start taking on the challenges.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Neo wrote:
I can now reliably solo Zoro's final mission on Hard with Ace which is good

Eh, you could do well even in weaker levels. It really isn't THAT hard to begin with. It's the damn allies that sometimes get themselves killed that's the problem. They're like sheep, and when you lose your sheep, chaos ensues.

Anyway, just one coin left to get. You are tearing me apart Sanji's New Mark!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Oh god I see why you were all calling it the DBZ fight, wow.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:40 pm

LET YOUR POWER EXPLODE! DO IT NOW, LUFFY!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Luffy's tears disappear into the wind!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:19 am

Wow, just on my first go today I got my final coin. Yay. Too bad I can't get all skills, though, due to that glitch they're busy making a patch for.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:14 am

What did you do to get the New * Marks out of interest? I want to get at least Nami's so I can use her Jackpot skill for a chance to 1shot enemies with thunder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next