Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans

Go down 
+5
BlackChaosDragon
Mewmaster
Sauce
brandon
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Empty
PostSubject: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:55 am

He's back bitches:

That said gameplay look dodgy, but Ryu hyabusa and possibly DOA characters are in so its all good.
I think it says 120 characters but my japanese isn't all that great.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 pm

i might need to skip dynasty warriors now....
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 am

ayane from DoA is confirmed
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Any online play?
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:17 pm

maybe DW7 has online
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:23 pm

I hope it does going by the recent trend though some sort of online play is likely.
Out of the releases this year, IIRC troy was ythe only one that didn't and that was originally supposed to be 4 player online, but apparently the cancadian studio was just a bit a shit.
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Picking it up regardless, but online would move it up my list
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 am

there is a stage creation in this with online share. if it's good i can see this as something i'd play a shitload
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Well, the good news is...
This is coming out in the UK March 30th (20th for us Americans)

Bad news is, there will be NO English VA.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Looks interesting although.... hopfully this time they'll make orochi 3 more co-op playable.
xbox ver was laggy and ps2 was too fast. still the doa char's are a great addition Smile
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 pm

I'm sure splitscreen will be fine this time around. The games seem a lot more stable in general thi gen. If there is any online co-op i'm sure there'll be that weird thing where enemies and the other player are nowhere near where they actually are on the other guys screen.

Also you can each choose your own seperate teams.

Mewmaster wrote:
Well, the good news is...
This is coming out in the UK March 30th (20th for us Americans)

Bad news is, there will be NO English VA.
Stop speaking nonsense. Majority of fans hated the English VAs, I personally liked it but i was in the minority. People liked the japanese VAs so much they were included in 7. Fact is people are acting like douhces the fact this game got a western release at all is all that matters. Besides the cost of VAs would've been too much considering the fact they most likely could not afford to get that money back when localising.

Anyway Kaizoku musou is my main priority.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Anyway Kaizoku musou is my main priority.
Damn right. That would be seriously badass with co-op.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 am

i really want this now, like a lot

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:40 am

this is being released on the playstation store, no disc for ps3
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:47 am

In the US. EU gets a disc release.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 am

oh ya , you're right. that seems weird though
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 am

Sony America doesn't allow retail releases for games that don't have an English language option, apparently. This will only be in Japanese, so it's DD.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 am

well i was partially glad it wasn't dual audio when i heard it was DL only. but now i don't know, i still would have preferred english
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 am

mother fucker. it's release got pushed back
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 am

omg only disc release got pushed back. i'll be slurpin up my kai, ina, and lian shi on schedule
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Have they said what the price will be?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 pm

The disc release is full price.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 pm

just buy it off the U.S store unless you don't want another large file on it. it's rumored to be cheaper that way
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:01 pm

PS3 version is 35 here and 360 version is 40. Any idea why there'd be a price difference?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:16 pm

because people wouldn't buy the retail disc version when a koei rep already stated that digital will be cheaper. xbox isn't getting digital as far as i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next