Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)

Go down 
+11
brandon
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
SimianWonder
Sauce
Skip
Talking Sock
Baal
Zero
Kaio
Superbuu3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 pm

From what I could tell, it made you do more damage and made it so you didn't have to charge your attacks, they're all performed at their fullest. Then it ends with the Dai Enkai which basically just kills everything on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 pm

You're also a bit faster I think.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 pm

BTW, which coins do you think changed attacks?

From what i understand:

Zoro: Shisui - makes his sword attacks bigger and stronger
Nami: Perfect Clima-tact - changes her moveset and makes it a lot better
Ussop: Slingshot Kabuto - allows him to use impact dial and as far as i can tell use all of Sogeking's moves.

Also what does Sogeking super do if you are already using the special slingshot?
Did anyone discover any other coins changing movesets I noticed there is also an impact dial so i did wonder if this was used as a modifier to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Spent a bit of time as Whitebeard. He's exactly what you'd expect; slow, but with huge range and devastating power. In keeping with the frankly ludicrous feats he displayed during the War arc, he also seems able to take small hits without flinching, which helps his "beat" counter hit several hundred every game without fail.

After raising Whitebeard to level 20, I started trying the weakling trio. Now, I love Chopper, but... well, he got a raw deal in PW. He has no range at all and his moves are so slow and weak. Ugh. At least Guard Point is both well implemented and very useful.

Nami and Usopp are still only level 4 a piece, so can't pass comment on them yet.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Nami and Usopp are great, Chopper is fun to play when you get his level 2 special but otherwise leaves a bit to be desired, especially at early levels.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 am

well my main problem with chopper is his normal attack string is basically luffy post gear 3rd.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11