Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)

Go down 
+11
brandon
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
SimianWonder
Sauce
Skip
Talking Sock
Baal
Zero
Kaio
Superbuu3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:36 am

I got a few during my playthroughs online, but when that mode started running dry, I just went and did random levels of the Main Log(such as Arlong's and the final one, both of which got me more New Marks). I got Nami's after biting the bullet and replaying Episode 11(the CP9 boss fights) a few times.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Mine landed today. Just finished the Buggy fight and unlocked the additional modes, then had to switch off to watched the England v San Marino game.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:31 am

Just got the 100, 000 kill trophy so I pretty much platinum'd this now. Or at least, I'd like to say I did, but we have to wait for that dang patch to fix the skill glitch first before I can get that last trophy.

Not gonna stop playin' yet, though. For all my time spent in this game, it's still just so damn addictive. Plus you guys are my crew, we gotta stick together!
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:41 am

Just has my first really frustrating boss fight... Wapol was much harder than he needed to be thanks towwonky lock on and unhelpful camera mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Wapol would actually be really easy if he didn't have a habit of using his huge ass homing charge attack whenever you were struggling with the throwing controls.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:20 pm

There's a DLC bundle pack and Ace's DLC is up.

I think i'm sticking to only having boa's DLC, her not being in her manga outfit bugged the hell out of me
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 pm

oops, if i didn't buy sonic adventure 2. i could have grabbed this for 30 dollars....
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Admittedly, I've not spent that much time with the game in the past week, but I'm getting a bit bored of playing as Luffy. Another log is all well and good, but the main game is getting a bit repititive.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:38 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Admittedly, I've not spent that much time with the game in the past week, but I'm getting a bit bored of playing as Luffy. Another log is all well and good, but the main game is getting a bit repititive.
the only bit in the whole quest that annoyed me was the arabasta stage platforming.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

I can't even spell "repetitive" apparently. Damn lazy fingers.

The stuff in the sand tomb was dull, especially as it was so easy. Note to developers; if you're going to put a puzzle in a game, hints are fine. Broad neon lights showing exactly how to solve it are both insulting and a complete waste of time.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm

how does co-op work?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
the only bit in the whole quest that annoyed me was the arabasta stage platforming.

I thought the sick Nami and Water 7 ones were more tedious. Alabasta's didn't bother me too much. Funny, considering that was the stage that I most feared back when I was watching the game being played on that stream.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 am

I'm in agreement with Sora. Fuck Water 7.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:23 am

i <3 Victoria Justice wrote:
how does co-op work?
You both get dumped into a musou stage and you kill everything that may or may not exist in the other persons game. Eventually there's nothing left to kill and you win. Occasionally bosses spawn and you can kill them too.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 am

so story isn't co-op?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:02 am

Nah not at all.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:04 am

The platforming sections render that impossible.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:13 pm

This is £20 on the store right now. Worth getting?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:22 pm

It's fun, but insanely repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:15 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
It's fun, but insanely repetitive.
Could be said about any warriors game, really.
It's very true to the series and the characters are all pretty spot on, getting to use some of the attacks I've seen in the manga was sweet. Main complaint is that only Luffy gets a proper story mode but at least the others can be played online.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Belatedly, I went back to this and finally beat it today. The end fight with Akainu was just stupid, not only because of how poorly designed it was (when you get him down to the last 1/3rd of his health and you fight on the giant hand, I had only a sliver of health remaining so he killed me as soon as the cutscene ended. Retry? Yes. Only, the retry starts you with exactly the same amount of health in exactly the same place, so he kills me again. I had to reload an earlier save and reach that point again) but because of how it played a bit fast and loose the canon.

Ace gets burned trading blows with Akainu, yet Luffy can do it no problem? Heck, Luffy can even take down Akainu? Oh, and Akainu sees Ace's spirit alongside Luffy, and looks back and Ace's body. Once you mashed the win button fast enough, Ace is suddenly alive again and in Luffy's arms. Odd.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll buy PW2. As much as I love One Piece, PW has confirmed that I'm simply not a huge fan of the Dynasty style games in any form, and the fact it took me three months to beat a fairly short game goes some way to show how much of a slog I found it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:33 am

Holy crap, Ace is awesome. Power, speed, range... is there anything he doesn't have?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 am

A quick and reliable way to break shields. He is great though.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Dat Flame Emperor.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 pm

What does Flame Emperor do? Is it a bit like Luffy's Gear 2nd in that it boosts your normal attacks and finishes with Dai Enkai?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)   One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next