Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Go down 
+7
Baal
zeik2012
Kimarous
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Not quite sure what to make of this yet.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah, heard about this just a few days back and then shit myself. I heard that the voice actor of the 90s cartoon Spider-Man might return to play the webhead. Let's hope his acting is as corny and overdramatic as ever, shit would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

How many Spider-Man games are coming out anyway? I couldn't figure out if this was the Radical one or not.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 pm

It's got potential, i'll give it that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Apparently the Radical one may be a rumor and this is the game for 2010 instead.

The developers for this one don't have an outstanding track record with their games but at worst, this new release will just be ok, like "Web of Shadows" ok.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 pm

so basically we have

amzing spiderman
and spiderman arkham asylum >_>

eitehr way this looks good i'll definitely buy it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 pm

And two other dimensions as well.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
And two other dimensions as well.
probably spiderman of war
will be one of them
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 pm

I hope there's a decent story connecting everything. If it's just 4 small games in one it'll be a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

i just hope they don't waste all there time making 4 worlds for us to only get like 2 hours of gameplay in each before it ends

i normally expect these stories to be tarded
mind if the marvel universe is theres to play with they can pull in any hax character to fix up plotholes if they want even if the story then ends up looking contrived
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Based on what little has been revealed thus far, it doesn't seem all that interesting or compelling to me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 am

Kimarous wrote:
Based on what little has been revealed thus far, it doesn't seem all that interesting or compelling to me.
but are you a big spidey fan

i mean i know two of us will pretty much buy this game asap refardless (me and sora)
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:32 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
but are you a big spidey fan

i mean i know two of us will pretty much buy this game asap refardless (me and sora)
Well, I like Spiderman, sure, but I'm not a rabid fan who will buy every Spiderman game ever. Heck, while I bought Spiderman 3 twice (shoddy PS2 and superior PS3 versions) and Web of Shadows, I ended up trading them in because, Spidey or no, because they simply lacked lasting enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:38 am

theres simply not enough to go on at the moment

objectively this seems to be some nice ideas and thats about it
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 am

I hope some free roaming will be chucked into the mix. Maybe not all of Manhattan like the previous games had but you know, like Simpsons Hit & Run-esque free roam in each dimension.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:
I hope some free roaming will be chucked into the mix. Maybe not all of Manhattan like the previous games had but you know, like Simpsons Hit & Run-esque free roam in each dimension.

based on what we seen these levels are unlikely

normally stealth games rely on the player being forced to work in a specific way
and tracking a character suggests a set path

lets just hope these are elements in these worlds as opposed to the rule of the world
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kyle Katarn wrote:

normally stealth games rely on the player being forced to work in a specific way
and tracking a character suggests a set path

That doesn't stop the overall game from being free roam though, following a mission doesn't prevent the whole world from being spacious at all, in the previous games you had like one or two stealth missions and in door/closed area situations all the time. But like I said, it's most likely this won't be as large as the Manhattan based free roamers before, but having it like Simpsons hit and run would be decent enough considering it adds a variety of places to get to manually using swinging and such in one dimension.

Also, by the look of the trailer, it does SORT of sound like the 90s Spidey actor but it's hard to say since he was trying to pull off some Kevin Conroy impression during the narration.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm

web of shadows had the worst spidey voice ever
honetly anything will be an improvement

90s spidey would add nice nostalgia value though
Back to top Go down
zeik2012
Deck Hand
zeik2012

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:

I think we all can agree if it's not the movie you know it'll be better.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:12 am

zeik2012 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Actually, Tobey Maguire was a way better Spidey in the game versions of the films than the Web of Shadows guy and Rino Romano. Having the 90s dude come back for this game is awesome though just because of his over the top acting.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:29 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:
zeik2012 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Actually, Tobey Maguire was a way better Spidey in the game versions of the films than the Web of Shadows guy and Rino Romano. Having the 90s dude come back for this game is awesome though just because of his over the top acting.