Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's gotten a chance to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Who's gotten a chance to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Empty
PostSubject: Who's gotten a chance to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Who's gotten a chance to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

I got the PS2 version yesterday, and plays surprisingly well for a game that is all story-oriented instead of combat-oriented. You can be surprised by what in all has changed for this "reimagining" for the first game. Gotta warn you though: if you swear by the canon behind the first gamd and possibly even the third one, then you might be thrown off track in terms of story. If you like how some plots can change or be reimagined (for better or worse), then this is the Silent Hill game for you. Plus, this is the first Silent Hill game in a long time where I haven't really figured out the plot to long before I have beaten it (well, maybe there were a couple of things, but all that's minor).

All in all: SH: SM is pretty good regardless of which version you got Smile
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/

Who's gotten a chance to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Page 1 of 1