Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Inferno

Go down 
+10
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
Baal
Skip
Rockstar_Sinistar
Maskull
Kimarous
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 am

Quote :
its just one chick who's naked

There's a two minute long scene, several little glimpses of her showing her nipples, an animated cartoon showing Dante and Beatrice about to get it on, and then that disturbing demonic growth thing.

This game is trying to hard to emulate how things were back then in the most idiotic way.

Quote :
Baal's talking shit about a 3 second clip when Bayonetta gets naked every 5 seconds throughout the whole game.
'
First of all, you don't see nipple in Bayonetta and she keeps a good portion of her body covered when she summons the limbs, she only gets naked when she summons demons and she's obscured immensely when it happens.

Secondly, Bayonetta doesn't take itself seriously and it's entire point is to be one giant cocktease with an alright story. It is not meant to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:46 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :
its just one chick who's naked

There's a two minute long scene, several little glimpses of her showing her nipples, an animated cartoon showing Dante and Beatrice about to get it on, and then that disturbing demonic growth thing.

This game is trying to hard to emulate how things were back then in the most idiotic way.

Quote :
Baal's talking shit about a 3 second clip when Bayonetta gets naked every 5 seconds throughout the whole game.
'
First of all, you don't see nipple in Bayonetta and she keeps a good portion of her body covered when she summons the limbs, she only gets naked when she summons demons and she's obscured immensely when it happens.

Secondly, Bayonetta doesn't take itself seriously and it's entire point is to be one giant cocktease with an alright story. It is not meant to be taken seriously.

bayonetta took its nudity seriously as that was one of its selling points

dantes inferno tried to be artistic it did this badly, but it was going for that
and seriously baal your worried about them stereotyping a time in history
loads of things have made stereotypes of this nature

and bayonetta gets naked fairly often
in the demo alone at least 3 x
and generally naked in most combos -_-
and shes not obscured that musch just the nipples and you see her naked from behind a few times
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 am

I also find it funny how he brought up button mashing when that's what DMC does best.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It did seem odd that his wife was lying there with her breast hanging out. I mean, the ghost being naked at least makes some kind of sense. But when he finds his wife's dead body, and her boob's popped out, it's just silly.

that bit did seem retarded
but i think she was meant to have been raped
and thats why they did that
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:49 am

Yami wrote:
I also find it funny how he brought up button mashing when that's what DMC does best.

If you're a fag and don't use the other 20 weapons with 50 different attacks they give you, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 am

Baal wrote:
Yami wrote:

If you're a fag and don't use the other 20 weapons with 50 different attacks they give you, I guess.

How the fuck do you use twenty different weapons when you're restricted to only four and can only use one style at a time?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It did seem odd that his wife was lying there with her breast hanging out. I mean, the ghost being naked at least makes some kind of sense. But when he finds his wife's dead body, and her boob's popped out, it's just silly.

that bit did seem retarded
but i think she was meant to have been raped
and thats why they did that
Well, possibly, but we're not given any clue who killed her or why (not in the demo anyway). He just gets back and she's dead. With her tit out.

And the nudity seemed silly in both games, but Bayonetta's a silly game anyway, so it works.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 am

Quote :
bayonetta took its nudity seriously as that was one of its selling points

No it didn't, otherwise the game would be filled with nipple and bare ass everywhere. The only idiots who bought it for sex are the same ones who probably could never hope to get a girlfriend because they're social rejects.

Sure, the game is filled with cockteases but that really wasn't one of the biggest points they made to sell the game about.

Quote :
and seriously baal your worried about them stereotyping a time in history

No, I'm worried about them ruining one of my favorite literary works with all of this nipple before we get to Lust because it's trying so hard to emulate God of War.

Quote :
and bayonetta gets naked fairly often

Which is always either...

A. Obscured by the camera.
B. Obscured by the patch of her costume she has left going up the middle of her body on both sides.
C. Obscured when she's summoning a demon.

Quote :
and shes not obscured that musch just the nipples and you see her naked from behind a few times

And the entire middle region and if you think bare ass is something new in video games, then you need to check out some other ones.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 am

Baal wrote:
Yami wrote:

um so how many weapons did nero have again?

and iddn't dante have like 3

if we're talking melee weapons here
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 am

Yami wrote:
Baal wrote:
Yami wrote:

How the fuck do you use twenty different weapons when you're restricted to only four and can only use one style at a time?

Even without Swordmaster you can still use the other several attacks you buy for the weapons. Hell, the other styles make it a point to use the abilities in their style and incorporate it with other weapons.

Royalguard, Trickmaster, and Gunslinger all have their own array of abilities.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Yami wrote:

um so how many weapons did nero have again?

and iddn't dante have like 3

if we're talking melee weapons here

Nero had 4 (One of which could only be used in DT).

Dante has several, all of with moves of their own and the styles and guns have their own unique abilities too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 am

Baal wrote:
No, I'm worried about them ruining one of my favorite literary works
You read the fucking abridged version. Stop being such a fag about this. "Ooooh, they're ruining literature I haven't read. WAAAAAAAH!"
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 am

seriously you diss ninja gaiden and that has more weapon and way more combos

face it combo system in DMC relies on combo recycles

and you can get through things in DMC by running away and jumping and shooting at it for hours
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
You read the fucking abridged version. Stop being such a fag about this. "Ooooh, they're ruining literature I haven't read. WAAAAAAAH!"

Ehhh, I was being partially-serious. I had already read the interview where they said it was "Loosely" based on the Inferno Section of Dante's Inferno so I went into this with no expectations.

What I got was "God of War: The Holy Bible Edition."
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 am

Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:

Ehhh, I was being partially-serious. I had already read the interview where they said it was "Loosely" based on the Inferno Section of Dante's Inferno so I went into this with no expectations.

seriously you sound like your ragging on the game cause its not connected to capcom in any shape or form
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 am

Baal wrote:
Which at least makes it more interesting than God of War: Greek Mythology Edition AGAIN FOR THE 4TH TIME NOW.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

and you can get through things in DMC by running away and jumping and shooting at it for hours

Oh so you need strategy in Ninja Gaiden? I remember hacking slashing through everything with little to no effort and doing just fine.

I tried several of the combos, but they were nowhere near as much fun as DMC's or as plentiful.

You had like 4 weapons in in Ninja Gaiden whereas you had 5 in DMC3 and that was Devil Arms, you also had the styles and guns to use and their unique abilities.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
Which at least makes it more interesting than God of War: Greek Mythology Edition AGAIN FOR THE 4TH TIME NOW.
Except the boss battles aren't nearly as massive and well made and the scenery is shit.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 am

Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
Except the boss battles aren't nearly as massive and well made and the scenery is shit.
I have yet to see how those bosses will play out, but just from the demos of each game, DI was more fun and visually more interesting than GoW3.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 am

I absolve you of your sins....NOT! *punish*
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 am

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Oh so you need strategy in Ninja Gaiden? I remember hacking slashing through everything with little to no effort and doing just fine.

I tried several of the combos, but they were nowhere near as much fun as DMC's or as plentiful.

You had like 4 weapons in in Ninja Gaiden whereas you had 5 in DMC3 and that was Devil Arms, you also had the styles and guns to use and their unique abilities.

playing a game on the easiest setting and saying its no effort is dumb you played DMC3 on normal difficulty on your first go
playing on the lowest of 4 difficulty settings on NGS is hardly a fair comparison
also NGS and NGS2 are known as the hardest games on the platform
also NGS2 is significantly harder then one

baal your talking shit, weapons in NGS
Quote :
AB...THE WEAPONS
--AB1...DRAGON SWORD/PLAMSA SABRE MK II/TRUE DRAGON SWORD
--AB2...NUNCHUKUS/VIGOORIAN FLAILS
--AB3...LUNAR
--AB4...DRAGON CLAW & TIGER FANG
--AB5...DABILAHRO
--AB6...KITETSU
--AB7...WAR HAMMER
--AB8...WOODEN SWORD/UNLABORED FLAWLESSNESS
--AB9...DARK DRAGON BLADE
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
I have yet to see how those bosses will play out, but just from the demos of each game, DI was more fun and visually more interesting than GoW3.

not played GoW3
but i rate DI significantly higher then bayonetta and the previous GoWs
DMC is better then this though well unless the full game has more to it
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 am

Quote :
playing a game on the easiest setting and saying its no effort is dumb

Says the one who says DMC is nothing but button mashing.

Quote :
playing on the lowest of 4 difficulty settings on NGS is hardly a fair comparison

I played on the highest setting I could WHICH WAS NORMAL DIFFICULTY.

Quote :
also NGS and NGS2 are known as the hardest games on the platform

The 360? Because the PS3 has Demon's Souls.

Quote :
baal your talking shit, weapons in NGS

I don't care, the fact is don't go talking shit about the combo's in DMC3 when it had plenty of options besides the fucking Devil Arms.

If you had payed attention you might have noticed that the Styles and Guns themselves have their own techniques to use too.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:

The boss battles and locales were greatly detailed in 1 and 2 as much as the boss battles were annoying constant in 2, a good amount of them were still well made.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:09 am

I don't think I even finished the GoW3 demo. It was too boring. It was like DI but with no premise or story at all. There was a giant in the background that looked interesting, and I assumed he does something later, but I never found out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Inferno
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next