Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Inferno

Go down 
+10
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
Baal
Skip
Rockstar_Sinistar
Maskull
Kimarous
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:47 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :
just cause one girl was naked

For several scenes in just the opening.
exactly the rest of the game isn't just going to be tits except maybe the lust level

Quote :
Quote :
anyway yeah i did have my gripes with the deaths portrayal, but it didn't stop it from being a cool battle

Really? I couldn't stand how generic the music, Death's attacks and his voice were. The stage was pretty cool though.

Seriously though. For what's supposed to be the personification of Death, he wasn't either imposing or had any cool attacks.
i do agree but at the same time he wasn't a complete cakewalk either considering he was your first fight
if we're talking music though the first fight in bayonetta was way worse it was like lovey dovey shit
here's what i was saying about difficulty settings which i moan about a lot hoopefully if you play on hard or above he gains more impressive attacks

Quote :
Quote :
the controls were tight and dante did exactly what you wanted him to do

I agree with this.

Quote :
the rate of unlocking moves seemed fast

Yes, it's going to be so much fun unlocking new moves in higher difficulties while everything's eaten your health when you're trying to get Holy abilities.

?? hmm not really sure what to say to this i didn't have any difficulty unlocking holy moves whatsoever i managed to do this and not get hit at the same time
admittedly though i wouldn't be suprised if its easier to just go with punish, but i think thats the point

Quote :
Quote :
so i wouldn't accuse this of repetitive gameplay as yet

You want to know how I beat every enemy?

*Mashes Square button, Triangle when I'm feeling sassy and I dodge a few times.*

That's all I did, except for when the giant bull thing showed up I had to change it to.

*Mashes Square button and dodges whenever it raises its hooves.

Oh and the enemy designs are some of the most generic designs I've ever seen.
honestly i was using all the new moves as i unlocked them they were more visually impressive
i went holy path not sure if that would make a big difference or not

at the same time i didn't think this game was great or anything, i am very suprised by its awful recpetion
like i mentioned earlier my biggest gripe would be if you couldn't change weapons
although depending on how good your main weapon gets later it may be interesting still
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 am

Baal wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Besides, Killing Death is always bad-ass. It's about time some-one other than Konami did it.

Yo.

Dante's Inferno - Page 5 NyxAvatar

And as dull as that boss was at least it had some cool music.

I'm referring to the Nyx Avatar of course.
lol for a second i thought that was that chick from brutal legend
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 am

Quote :
exactly the rest of the game isn't just going to be tits except maybe the lust level

If this game is going to be about getting his wife back then we can expect more tits.

Quote :
he wasn't a complete cakewalk either considering he was your first fight

Dude, I kicked his ass on the first try.

On Normal difficulty.

Quote :
if we're talking music though the first fight in bayonetta was way worse it was like lovey dovey shit

Are you talking about Fly Me To The Moon? That's an awesome song.

Quote :
here's what i was saying about difficulty settings which i moan about a lot hoopefully if you play on hard or above he gains more impressive attacks

It's a GoW ripoff dude. They never gained more attacks they just got power boosts.

Quote :
i am very suprised by its awful recpetion

You shouldn't be. It's a shameless ripoff and really shits on The Divine Comedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 am

Why isn't anyone talking about Darksiders?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 am

Why would we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:04 am

Because it's better than DI and Bayonetta.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 am

Yami wrote:
Because it's better than DI and Bayonetta.

And you know this, how?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 am

Quote :
If this game is going to be about getting his wife back then we can expect more tits.
considering the tits were looking creepier and creepier as the demo went on
i doubt they'd look much like them by the end
and bayonetta was naked in bayonetta

Quote :
Quote :

Are you talking about Fly Me To The Moon? That's an awesome song.

not for this type of game o_O
seriously i'm not trying to set the mood or anything and i'd be suprised if ppl generally turn off game music in say DMC and listen to that
it seems inappropriate