Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio plays PoP trilogy

Go down 
+4
Kaede
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:36 am

Honestly as far as i remember it had decent controls for the time. That said last gen games control like shit compared to more recent stuff.

It honestly felt like the inspiration for games like Asscreeds and Batmans combat systems. Then again maybe nostalgia is painting a great picture.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:43 am

I remember just avoiding most fights and doing quick kills. Much better. Warrior Within really tired me out on combat.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I remember just avoiding most fights and doing quick kills. Much better. Warrior Within really tired me out on combat.
Thats what i did, fighting in TT was tedious, as it was watered down and way longer to do.

In WW i dispatched enemies in sesconds, there's a couple of moves that were stupidly strong plus decapitating the bad guys was really easy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:51 am

Plus it feels more satisfying to own enemies quickly like that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Hmm, it appears I missed the trophy for sealing all the sand portals. Which is odd, since I had no idea they were supposed to be secret or anything.

Maybe the trophy was glitched? None of them were missable and I got it after dealing with that last one in the gardens part.

Anyway, finished the game. The last boss was a bit lousy and easy(and yet somehow that last platforming segment just felt annoying). The finale with the Dark Prince was trippy n' cool, though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:25 am

Seriously? Because I'm sure I never got that trophy.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 am

I'm sure there may have been an issue. You pretty much have to do all those sand gates and such. At least I think you do. Either way, it'd be pretty annoying to try and skip one if you can and I don't see why anyone would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio plays PoP trilogy
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7