Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio plays PoP trilogy

Go down 
+4
Kaede
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 am

I didn't have to fight the Dahaka. It took Kaileena and took the amulet and then it imploded or something.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 am

Kaio wrote:
So yeah, The Two Thrones returns with good music and the Prince's old voice and demeanor. Already a better game than WW.

And the quick kills are badass.
This.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 am

Why is the Vizier alive?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:22 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Why is the Vizier alive?
Because you rewound time to before that point
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 am

Yeah, and then killed him. He was dead when the first game ended.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:39 am

Oh wait... I erased the Sands of Time didn't I? So... none of the first actually happened now, right?

How does that work?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh wait... I erased the Sands of Time didn't I? So... none of the first actually happened now, right?

How does that work?
You stopped the formation of the sands of time. This means you never possessed the dagger. That means none of the events in the first game could have occured. This means you never visited FArrah and had that final boss fight with the vizier.

If you got the other ending this might have made more sense. As you slay the dahaka and go home with the sorceress of the sands or whatever she's called its been ages so i don't wquite remember as opposed to killing her in the ending i think you got.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 am

I got rid of the Sands either way, I think. Still, it's pretty odd. Is there another Prince out there somewhere? One that didn't go to the island and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:01 am

play a bit more i can't quite rmemeber something might be explained i a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the writer of these games went on to join the staff of Heroes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Save points seem a lot less common in Two Thrones.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Save points seem a lot less common in Two Thrones.
By this point though your platforming skills are leet so there's no need for them
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Not sure what I think about Dark Prince yet either. It makes for some fun dialogue between the two, but playing as him isn't all that great.

The chariot section was fun though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Not sure what I think about Dark Prince yet either. It makes for some fun dialogue between the two, but playing as him isn't all that great.

The chariot section was fun though.
Pretty much the oppposite of what i though i think i put my thoughts in that review i wrote read it when your finished and tell me how much you disagree.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 am

I don't like the different triangle moves as the Dark Prince.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 am

I think i just thought it was a nice change of pace. Its quite an intriguing plot lime to
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 am

Yeah, plot limes are the most intriguing fruit of all.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 am

don't taste so great though, i find old people are the only ones who really like limes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:50 am

Farah just found out about Dark Prince. Not really much to say about this game for some reason. If it had come straight after Sands of Time it would probably feel a lot better.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm enjoying the combat in Two Thrones a lot more than in Warrior Within. Even though it's the exact same system, it's used very sparingly compared to WW, and most of the time there's a chance to avoid it with Quick Kills.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 pm

That boss fight against the two gladiator things was quite tough. The game seems to be picking up now though. It suffers from the same problem Warrior Within did, which was that you're never really sure how close you are to your goal. There's no real sense of progress.

Sands of Time did a much better job with that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Also, what are these sand credit things even used for? I've got like 1'300 or something, and there's a trophy for getting 10'000, but they don't seem to do anything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm

One minor gripe with Two Thrones is the landscape camera. You could use it anywhere in the previous games, but now you can only use it certain points, and it's basically a "Go this way" camera.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 am

Well, I think (and hope) that that's the Dark Prince sections over and done with. The constantly losing health thing is just annoying. You don't even get any extra perks, unlike the Sand Wraith, which was actually the most fun part of Warrior Within.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:53 am

Are you enjoying these games at all? It sounds like an unpleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio plays PoP trilogy   Kaio plays PoP trilogy - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio plays PoP trilogy
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next