Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Lost

Go down 
+4
brandon
Superbuu3
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:43 pm

I watched that Lost in 108 seconds video. So I guess I don't need to see the series anymore.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Kaio wrote:
I'm glad you don't see Locke seeing the eye of the island as a mystery, because it won't get answered.
That's just him being mystical. He's clearly established in his episode as someone open to all that stuff. And that fact that he was disable but now isn't is a pretty good reason for him to get deeper into it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Besides which, it's clearly a friggin' metaphor. Who would take that literally?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Kaio wrote:
Buu, you should watch this alongside Moose.

If he mentions when he's on season 2 i might jump on the bandwagon
I can't be bothered to rewatch season 1 i think i seen it twice already, I'll probably just read synopses i think i was near the end of season two last i watched but i don't mind rewatching that season
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Episode 6: House of The Rising Sun (what a racist title)

Sun and Jin episode. It was okay, nothing great. Sun and Jin had some whirlwind romance apparently, but being oriental, obvious Sun's father disapproved of them being together. So Jin had to work for Sun's father doing shady deeds to be able to marry Sun. How stereotypical.

Anyway, Jin beat Michael up because Michael was wearing a watch he found in the wreckage, and it was Sun's father watch. And Jin has to defend his honour and blahblahblah. Also, Sun speaks English? Who knew? She was planning to run away from the marriage at the airport but bottled it at the last moment. So now Michael knows she speaks English but no one else does.

Oh, and the camp split up. Some went to live in the caves with the water source, and others stayed on the beach to keep to fire going. Charlie stood on a beehive. They found a pair of dead bodies in the cave that were really old. I'm not counting that as a mystery because... Well because there's nothing mysterious. Obviously people get stranded on the island quite a bit. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:01 am

Episode 7: The Moth

Charlie episode. Good one too. I like Charlie. It was mostly about his band and him struggling with his withdrawal. Locke helped him through it and he got to prove he was useful and in the end he threw his drugs away. Jack got stuck in a cave and Charlie helped him out.

Meanwhile, Sayid devised a plan to locate the source of that French signal they picked up in episode... 3 I think. He was out in a field on his own with the transceiver, and it was all working out, but just as he was finding out where the signal was coming from, someone hit on the head with a stick. Which was odd.

Mysteries:
1) What the hell is that giant thing that's running around the jungle?
2) Why is there a polar bear on a tropical island?
3) How come Locke can walk now when he couldn't before?
4) Who was that guy in the suit?
4a) Where is Jack's dad's body?
5) Who knocked out Sayid and why?

Answers:
4) The guy in the suit was a hallucination of Jack's dad.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:38 am

Drive Shaft and You All Everybody is a song in the new Rock Band.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Episode 8: Confidence Man

Sawyer episode. Damn I hate Sawyer and his annoying self-loathing bullshit. He's a complete asshole. Shannon's inhaler ran out and everyone thought Sawyer might have the refills, but he wouldn't give them up. So in the end Sayid tortured him but he still didn't give them up. Then he made Kate kiss him in return for them, and he didn't even have them. He just wanted everyone to hate him, wah wah wah boo frickin' hoo.

Sayid and Sawyer got in a fight too, and Sawyer got stabbed, and while Jack was trying to save he was all "Just let me die, you know you want to, I'd let you die, SOB SOB ANGUISH AND PAAAAAAIIIIN". Twat.

Sayid left everyone at the end though because he felt bad for having tortured someone. He was an Iraqi military officer in the Gulf War, and he swore never to do that stuff again. Meanwhile Charlie and Claire's relationship is building. I like them. Claire's heavily pregnant too, so I imagine that'll be the focus of her episode.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:05 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Episode 8: Confidence Man

Sawyer episode. Damn I hate Sawyer and his annoying self-loathing bullshit. He's a complete asshole. Shannon's inhaler ran out and everyone thought Sawyer might have the refills, but he wouldn't give them up. So in the end Sayid tortured him but he still didn't give them up. Then he made Kate kiss him in return for them, and he didn't even have them. He just wanted everyone to hate him, wah wah wah boo frickin' hoo.

Sayid and Sawyer got in a fight too, and Sawyer got stabbed, and while Jack was trying to save he was all "Just let me die, you know you want to, I'd let you die, SOB SOB ANGUISH AND PAAAAAAIIIIN". Twat.

Sayid left everyone at the end though because he felt bad for having tortured someone. He was an Iraqi military officer in the Gulf War, and he swore never to do that stuff again. Meanwhile Charlie and Claire's relationship is building. I like them. Claire's heavily pregnant too, so I imagine that'll be the focus of her episode.

Shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Episode 9: Solitary

Sayid episode. Pretty good. During his walk around the island Sayid is captured by Danielle, who was the woman who sent out the broadcast they picked up earlier. Obviously she's been on the island for ages since the broadcast has been running for 16 years. She tortured Sayid to find out where Alex was. Alex is her child, who has been kidnapped or something, I'm not sure. She thought Sayid was one of the "others", which sounds a bit crazy. She said she hadn't ever seen them, but she hears them whispering. Sayid just thought she was mental. Anyway, at the end Sayid starts going back to camp and Danielle refuses to come with, and Sayid hears the whispers too. So I guess these Others are real. One more mystery.

Also, Hurley built a golf course, just to get everyone to relax a bit. What a nice guy. Locke and Walt are starting to get a bit closer too, since Michael was busy on the golf course and left Walt alone (Walt is Michael's son by the way). There was a guy called Ethen who was introduced for about 10 seconds and wasn't seen again. He was helping Locke hunt because he has experience or something.

Mysteries:
6) Who are the Others?

Answers:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Kaio wrote:
Shut the fuck up.
No you. Sawyer should just stick to being a cocky smartass. His back story was alright, but his self-hating crap is just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:11 pm

I liked Sawyer's back story
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

I liked it too. Just don't like him.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:54 pm

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Quote :
Although it recently ended (and ended disappointingly)
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Opinions vary. Half othe people absolutely loved it, half of the people viciously hated it. Depends on what you care about more in the show.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:09 pm

But why did you post it?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Interesting info.

And everyone in the show hates themselves. That's why they're on the island. to fix themselves.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Yeah, but Sawyer's the only one that's been annoying so far.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:25 pm

In fact, Sawyer's probably my least favourite character so far. Jack and Kate are boring. So are Sun and Jin, but their situation is kind of interesting. Everyone else is fine.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Also, one question. Does Sawyer call Kate "freckles" for the whole duration of the show? Because that's already wearing thin.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Episode 10: Rasied by Another

Claire episode. She didn't give birth. I was surprised. It was a good episode though. Mostly her back story and being anxious about the baby. She's having nightmares about someone trying to harm it. Also, in her back story she went to see a psychic that insisted she not give the baby up for adoption and that she must raise it herself. Then he flipflopped and told her that a couple in LA would adopt it, and she had to fly there, and insisted she get on a specific flight.

So apparently he knew it would crash and she had to be on it. Not counting that as a mystery since it's pretty obvious that we're just supposed to accept that the guy was a genuine psychic.

Also, Hurley started taking a census of everyone living in the two camps. He interviewed everyone, and then he got the flight manifest from Sawyer, and one of the people living with the group on the island wasn't on the plane. And it looks like it's this Ethan dude. So is he one of these Others we've heard about?

Mysteries:
6) Who are the Others? Is Ethan one of them?

Answers:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Episode 11: All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

2nd Jack episode. This one was about Jack ruining his dad's career by not covering for him when he did an operation while slightly drunk, which caused a girl to die.

Ethan kidnapped Charlie and Claire. Jack, Kate, Locke and Boon went out looking for them. At one point they split up. Jack and Kate found Charlie hung from a tree, and managed to revive him. Charlie says he doesn't remember anything, but that they only wanted Claire. Also, I'm pretty sure Ethan is one of the Others, so I'm corssing that off the list.

Locke and Boon meanwhile, just wandered around for a bit. But at the end of the episode, they found something. Something made of metal and buried in the ground. What could it be I wonder...

Mysteries:
6) Who are the Others?
6a) Is Ethan one of them?
6b) Why do they want Claire?
7)What did Boon and Locke find?

Answers:
6a) Yeah, he is.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Episode 12: Whatever The Case May Be

Oh I get it. It's a pun, clever.

2nd Kate episode. What's up with that? Still haven't had an episode for Hurley, or Michael and Walt, or Boon and Shannon, but already 2 episodes for Kate and Jack. Anyway the whole episode was about trying to open this case. Kate and Sawyer found it, and Kate said it wasn't hers and gave it to Sawyer, despite that fact that it was hers and she really wanted it. In the end her and Jack get the case and open it and find some money, some guns, and a toy plane. Which is really important to Kate because it belonged to the man she loved/killed. Woohoo.

Meanwhile Boon and Locke are still going out the mystery thing they found. Don't know what it is yet. Also Shannon was helping Sayid with translating the stuff he stole from the French woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches Lost
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next