Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Arrested Development

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose watches Arrested Development Empty
PostSubject: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:11 am

Let's see if this is really as good as everyone says it is. I'm going to watch episode 1 now, so I'll be back with opinions in about 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 am

I like it. Not sure yet how I feel about the narration but it allows to show to jump around as much as it does without being confusing so I'll give it a pass. Lindsay trying to cry was my favourite part, and "this blue part is obviously the land".
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 am

Funny. I just got done re-watching the whole series recently.

My first watchthrough brought about the new season and movie, now a second one makes the universe bring another viewer on board. Clearly...

Spoiler: