Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Lost

Go down 
+4
brandon
Superbuu3
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Your theory is wrong and Lost's time travel laws haven't been broken.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Really? Because I remember Daniel saying that time was like a piece a string. You can move backwards and forwards along it, but you can't create a new strand. And yet we have one reality where everyone is on the island and getting on with business as usual, and one where they never crashed there and the island is on the ocean floor.

Then again, before he died Daniel also though they could change it after all, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Remember when Faraday came back, he did say that changing minor events would be like throwing a pebble into a river. It'll make a small splash but the river would continue to flow like nothing happened. A nuke, however, could change the whole damn canal and it's something that the universe may not be able to course correct. And thus, the sideways is born.

As for my theory, it's just something I was thinking of.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:53 pm

I don't remember him saying anything like that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Dr. Linus was a fantastic episode.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Dr. Linus did this amazing thing with Ben, but the execution was pretty ehhh. The flash sideways was boring extremely corny and the on-island stuff was about Ben digging a hole. The last 10 minutes were the best part of the episode.

Episode 8 and 10 are really boring. The rest of the season is great stuff though.

And do yourself a favour and watch episode 15 (Across the Sea) after episode 9 or 10. It is completely non-relevant to everything that starts happening from episode 11 and on (the entire episode is about Jacob and the Man in Black's origins). If you watch it in its supposed place it's a gigantic momentum killer. Not to mention the episode is really bad, so better to do away with ASAP to get to the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I don't remember him saying anything like that.
He says it in The Variable when he's talking to Jack and Kate.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:33 pm

By the way, GN, I thought I was the only one who loved season 6. Glad I'm not the only one. It has its flaws (Claire being pointless, everyone doing nothing for episodes on end, AtS, lack of vital answers), but there's some real gems in there and the back end starting from Happily Ever After is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh and loved Dr. Linus, btw. I think one of my favorites is Lighthouse. Dunno why, I just liked it. Also, about Across the Sea, I think I may have to agree on that one. It sort of starts up right after something major happens and it has jack squat to do with the main story.

Kaio, yeah, I really enjoyed season 6. Yeah, it has some flaws, and not everything went the way I had hoped, but overall, it was good. I reminded me of season 1 a lot of the time. I think my biggest gripe, character-wise, is Sayid. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah, Sayid's character treatment was unforgivable. Especially since Darlton never went into detail about being claimed, aside from cryptic Dogan bullshit. They definitely should've though, it was first mentioned in early season 1 for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 am

Across the Sea wasn't bad exactly, it was just boring and pointless.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Well, that's it. I've watched Lost.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I didn't bother keeping up with it online because it seemed like it was going to keep getting sillier and end up a mess.
And I stand by this, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 am

You know what? Looking back, most of the show totally pointless. The Dharma Initiative, leaving the island and coming back, time travel, any time Charles Widmore got involved... all of that was a complete waste of time. Which is pretty much all of seasons 2 through 6, apart from the last half of season 3, and season 6 after Widmore was thankfully removed.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 am

I guess the plot was "Lost".
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 am

The whole "Jack's dead so of course the show has to end now" vibe was annoying too. I don't give a toss about Jack. Hurley and Ben went on to look after the island for however long after Jack died. I would have at least liked a small scene about that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Zero wrote:
I guess the plot was "Lost".

Actually we were looking for "missing", "missing" was the clever quip we were looking for, no points there.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm

I take it from Kaio's silence that he's not best pleased with my views on the show.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm

That's it! I knew I recognised Frank from somewhere.

Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Lawnmower_man_poster_0213
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am

Did you actually answer all questions as they came up, i'm never gonna watch this but i could read your spoiler filled threads out of curiosity

Also locke was in young guns an 80s classic starring Charlie Sheen although he's not the main character but gavin from friends was in it as well took me half the film to realise.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:04 am

I can't remember. I probably gave up. here'd be way too many unanswered questions to even bother with it though.

I wouldn't mind but I don't even see why people think it was a great conclusion for the characters. "They all live happily ever after when they're all dead" is such a load of shit.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I can't remember. I probably gave up. here'd be way too many unanswered questions to even bother with it though.

I wouldn't mind but I don't even see why people think it was a great conclusion for the characters. "They all live happily ever after when they're all dead" is such a load of shit.
yeah i thought you did. Its the main reason i couldn't be assed to watch this seeing as i'd just have to accept thats just how it was for the most part of the series.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 am

The first 3 seasons are good. Season 2 lulls a bit, but it's still decent. The latter half of season 3 is the best part of the series. Series 4 started going down hill, and probably suffered more than it should have because of the writers strike. Season 5 was a total waste of time. Season 6 was alright but got worse as it went along.

The most annoying thing was that the Dharma Initiative turned out to be utterly pointless.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 am

Oh no, wait, the most annoying thing was that the show ended when Jack died. After leaving Hurley in charge of the island. That's what I want to see! I don't give two shits about Jack.

That and Jacob. And the smoke monster.

Season 6 was awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches Lost
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10