Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Lost

Go down 
+4
brandon
Superbuu3
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:32 am

Hated for what? They were barely in the show.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 am

That's why they're hated. They were just there. Whenever there was a discussion going on they were just standing there doing nothing of interest.

I didn't really mind them personally and Nikki was pretty hot. I had bigger problems with Shannon and Ana-Lucia.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Episode 14: Expose

Nicki and Paulo died. Yeah, I didn't know who they were either. They've been featured as minor characters in a few season 3 episodes and that's it. This episode recounted their time on the island, and how they eventually died. Turns out they had stolen some diamonds, and couldn't find them after the crash. Paulo did find them eventually, but didn't tell Nicki. Then Nicki found out, and chucked a poisonous spider at Paulo, which bit him. The spider bite paralyzes people and slows their heart rate so that they appear dead, but they're not. Nicki ended up getting bitten too. So they were only paralyzed, but everyone thought they were dead, and they got buried alive!

Also Charlie admitted to Sun that he was the one who attacked her to help Sawyer get the guns and make Locke look bad.

So yeah, filler episode in every sense of the word by the look of it. Not much to say about it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 pm

15: Left Behind

6th Kate episode. Shock and awe abound, her flashback wasn't about running away. She was trying to meet her mother to ask why she called the police on her. Anyway, the Others packed up to move somewhere else, and John went with them. They gassed Kate and left her out in the jungle somewhere, handcuffed to Juliet. Seems they left her behind as well. Kate tracked back to the town and dragged Juliet with her, and on the way they ran into that smoke monster thing. While running away they came to the sonic weapon fence again. Juliet said they were off, but Kate didn't want to go through, so Juliet got out a key and undid the cuffs and ran up to the fence to turn it on. Kate got on the other side in time, and the smoke monster smacked into the sonic barrier or whatever and couldn't get through.

According to Juliet, the others don't know what the smoke thing is, but they know it doesn't like the fences. They got back to the town and found Sayid and Jack, and started to head back. Sayid and Kate didn't want to bring Juliet back with them, but Jack said they were going to.

Meanwhile, Hurley told Sawyer that everyone was going to vote to exile him, so he had to ty to be nice to people. He gave Claire some blankets, and caught a boar for everyone (well, Desmond caught it). But Hurley was lying and there was no vote. He just wanted Sawyer to do something for everyone since everyone looked to him as the leader now that every other authoratative character that people actually liked was gone.

First Kate episode that has been interesting for ages. Bit annoyed that John went off with the Others though. I get the feeling he's going to spend more time not rambling around the island being mysterious.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Episode 16: One of Us

2nd Juliet episode. Kate, Sayid, Jack and Juliet arrived back at camp. Everyone was a bit suspicious of Juliet obviously. Claire got really ill, and Juliet said she could fix it because she knew what was wrong with her. On the island, no one is ablt to get pregnant for some reason. The immune system always treats the baby like a foreign organism and rejects it. That's why the Others recruited Juliet, because she's a fertility doctor who managed to get her infertile sister pregnant. Now I know why Ben said that not a lot of his people could say they were born on the island. Women can't get pregnant there. It's also supposed to be impossible to get cancer on the island too, which is why Ben is pretty shocked that he got a tumour.

When Ethan kidnapped Claire, they were apparently giving her injections to stop her body rejecting the baby, and it was the first time it worked. Juliet went and got Ethans old medical stash to get the medicine Claire needed, and made her all better. However... SHE'S LYING! The last scene showed a meeting between Ben and Juliet just before the Others left their town. She agreed the drag Kate out into the jungle and cuff herself to her. They had given Claire an implant which would make her sick, and they activated it so that Juliet would be able to save her life to gain some trust. Ben said "See you in a week" too. So they're planning something. Jack actually trusts Juliet though. Idiot.

Liked this episode. Season 3 building in a weird way. The first 10 episodes or so felt really empty, and now it feels as if almost too much is happening in each episode. I like Juliet, she seems pretty interesting. Don't really know where she stands.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 pm

I love how the people in the background are smiling at Sawyer getting pounded in your sig.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:17 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Liked this episode. Season 3 building in a weird way. The first 10 episodes or so felt really empty, and now it feels as if almost too much is happening in each episode. I like Juliet, she seems pretty interesting. Don't really know where she stands.

After "I Do" 10 million watchers dropped off due to nothing happening and after "Strangers in a Strange Land" the writers got their end date.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:38 am

These write ups are a few episodes behind what I'm watching, just so you know. I'll get to posting episode 19 at some point, but I just watched it, and suffice to say...

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Also, going back a few episodes, I think Locke's father is going to turn out to be the con man that made Sawyers dad kill himself and his wife (that is, Sawyer's mother).
Called it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:40 am

Episode 19 is amazing. The last 10 minutes that is. Amazing acting by Josh Holloway.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 am

Yeah, it was pretty darn good.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 am

Right, I don't think I can be bothered to write up summaries for these episodes, so I'll cut it down and just say what I thought about them. I've now finished season 3 since the final episodes were very more-ish.

Episode 17: Catch 22

3rd Desmond episode. He had a vision of someone parachuting onto the island, so him, Charlie, Jin and Hurley went off to find the person. It was a woman. She had a picture of Desmond on her so it seems she was looking for him.

It was an alright episode.

Episode 18: D.O.C

6th Sun/Jin episode. Juliet found out Sun was pregnant and told her that women who conceive on the island always die before their 3rd trimester. Juliet has also been leaving messages for Ben, so that they can take all the pregnant women. Also that pilot woman, Naomi, said that Oceanic Flight 815 had been found, and that there were no survivors.

One of the better Sun/Jin episodes, although I don't understand why they so many episodes. They've had more episodes than Sawyer even.

Episode 19: The Brig

Ben told John he had to kill his father if he wanted to become one of them. He couldn't, so he went back to the beach and got Sawyer. He took him to the Black Rock where he had his dad tied up. When Sawyer found out that Locke's dad was the conman he named himself after, he gave him that letter. Locke's dad tore it up, and Sawyer killed him.

Very good episode. Especially the scene with Sawyer and Locke's dad. I totally saw it coming that he would be the conman Sawyer was after, but it was still good. I'm liking John still too. I thought once he went with the Others he might become a bit weak and be pandering after answers and stuff, but he still seems strong headed and sure of himself. I like that.

Also, time to update the Mystery List.

Mysteries:
1) What the hell is that giant thing that's running around the jungle?
1a) Seemingly sentient black smoke that kills people... What?
2) Why is there a polar bear on a tropical island?
3) How come Locke can walk now when he couldn't before?
3a) What is this "special energy" that the island has and why does it have it?
3b) How come the "energy" works sometimes but not others (like with Ben)?
4) Who was that guy in the suit?
4a) Where is Jack's dad's body?
5) Who knocked out Sayid and why?
6) Who are the Others?
6a) Is Ethan one of them?
6b) Why do they want Claire's baby?
6c) Why do they only want "good people"?
7) What did Boon and Locke find?
7a) What's with the hatch?
7b) What happens if you don't input the numbers in time?
7c) What does that thing on the hatch's blast door mean? Is it a map to something?
8 ) So... Walt has magic powers?
9) What are the numbers?
10) Why did Shannon and Sayid see Walt?
11) Why did that foot only have 4 toes?
12) What is Desmond's girlfriend up to?
13) Can Desmond see into the future?
13a) Did he really get sent back in time? If so, how?
14) How did Locke and Echo get out of the hatch before it imploded?
15) What happened to the Dharma Initiative exactly?
16) Why can't women to live through a pregnancy that was conceived on the island?
17) How come Eyepatch is alive?
18) How is it possible that Oceanic Flight 815 was found and there were no survivors?

Answers:
1) It's a cloud of animate black smoke.
3) The island has a special energy that can cure paralysis and terminal illness and stuff.
4) The guy in the suit was a hallucination of Jack's dad.
5) Locke knocked out Sayid, because he thought tracing the transmission would be dangerous.
6a) Yeah, he is.
7) They found a hatch.
7a) The hatch was a station for the Dharma Initiative, to monitor electromagnetism on the island.
7b) Not inputting the code leads to a big electromagnetic shit storm.
13) Yep, he sure can.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:58 am

Episode 20: The Man Behind The Curtain

1st Ben episode. Pretty informative episode. Ben wasn't born on the island, but arrived there as a child when his dad took a job with the Dharma Initiative. The Others/Hostiles were already there. Ben started seeing his dead mother. He wanted to join the Others but Richard said it would take patience. By the way Richard is still on the island and looks exactly as old now as he did when Ben was a kid.

So as an adult working with the DI on the island, Ben was involved in a plan to kill them all. With the DI dead, Ben became the leader of the Others.

In the present, John demanded Ben take him to see Jacob, who is apparently the one in charge. Ben took him to an old shack and started talking to an empty chair, saying it was Jacob. Locke thought he was insane, but then he heard him. He turned on his flashlight and everything went nights. For a moment he saw someone sitting in the chair. Then Ben took John to where the DI employees were buried and shot him.

So apparently we have ghosts on the island too. Good episode though. Again, Locke was large and in charge and is search of "the island" or whatever, which is how I like him.

Mysteries:
6) Who are the Others?
7c) What does that thing on the hatch's blast door mean? Is it a map to something?
9) What are the numbers?
12a) How the hell did she know he was on that island and what does she have to do with the DI?
15a) Does the rest of the DI know about this? They still make supply drops so I assume some part of it still active.
16) Why can't women live through a pregnancy that was conceived on the island?
18) How is it possible that Oceanic Flight 815 was found and there were no survivors?
19) How come Richard hasn't ages at all since Ben was a child?
20) What the hell is Jacob?

Answers:
3) The island has a special energy that can cure paralysis and terminal illness and stuff.
5) Locke knocked out Sayid, because he thought tracing the transmission would be dangerous.
6a) Yeah, he is.
7) They found a hatch.
7a) The hatch was a station for the Dharma Initiative, to monitor electromagnetism on the island.
12) Penny is using her money to search for Desmond.
13) Yep, he sure can.
15) The natives of the island killed them all.
17) The fence was set to a frequency that wasn't lethal.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 am

The Brig through TTLG is so full of win.

TTLG is what most consider the best episode of Lost. I have it on the number two spot, just behind the series finale.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 am

Episode 21: Greatest Hits

4th Charlie episode. Desmond had another vision of Charlie dying, the this the there's a catch. Charlie dies rescuing them, so if he doesn't so it, no one gets off the island. He turns off a switch in some room with a yellow blinking light, and then drowns.

Everyone is trying to figure out how to use Naomi's satellite phone, but the signal is being jammed. Juliet says there is a station called the Looking Glass underwater that blocks all communication, but it's flooded. Charlie agrees to swim down there.

Meanwhile, everyone prepares for the others to come by setting up dynamite on the tents Juliet is going to mark, so the Others know where the pregnant women are.

Charlie swims down to the Looking Glass. It's not flooded, and there's two women there, who don't take kindly to visitors.

Good episode. It's been too long since Charlie did something important. Looks like he's really going to die this time though. Don't like that much.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:53 am

Season 3 Finale: Through the Looking Glass

So, the plan is: Charlie dives down to the Looking Glass to turn off the jamming equipment, so that the satellite phone will work. Jack will lead everyone to the radio tower to turn off Danielle's transmission so that their call can be heard. Sayid, Jin, and Bernard will stay at the beach, to shoot the dynamite from hiding spots when the Others approach.

The Others's plan is: Ben and Alex will go to the radio tower to intervene with Jack, so Ben can talk them out of calling Naomi's ship. Tom and 9 other Others will go to the beach to take the pregnant women. Richard will lead everyone else to "the temple", as planned. Eyepatch will go to the Looking Glass to investigate what's going.

So at the Looking Glass, Desmond follows Charlie down after being shot at from the beach by Eyepatch. Ben talks to Eyepatch and tells him to kill Charlie and the two women working down there. Desmond shoots Eyepatch with a harpoon. One of the women tells Charlie the code for disabling the jamming equipment. When that's done, there's an incoming transmission immediately. It's Penny, Desmond's girlfriend. Which is odd. Anyway, Eyepatch wasn't dead, and Charlie sees him out the window, in the ocean, with a grenade. Desmond isn't in the room, so Charlie locks the door. The window is blown open and Charlie drowns.

Down the beach, Sayid and Bernard hit their mark, killing seven Others. Kin missed, the the three remaining Others capture them all. They get a call from Ben telling them to kill all three of them, but they don't. They just shoot the sand 3 times to fool Ben, because they think he's gone a bit mad or something. Then Hurley drives out in that van he found and runs over one of the Others, and Sawyer comes out and shoots the other two.

Meanwhile, Jack and co march towards the radio tower. That night they see two explosions from the beach, when there was supposed to be three. But they have to keep going. Sawyer decides to head back though, and Juliet goes with him. Jack and co continue towards the radio tower, where they meet Ben. Ben and Jack talk, and Ben says that Naomi's team isn't a rescue team. It's a group that have been searching for the island and want to exploit it somehow, and if Jack makes the call everyone on the island will die. Ben threatens to have Sayid, Jin and Bernard killed unless Jack agrees to not call, but he doesn't agree, and we hear three shots over the walky talky. Jack then beats the shit out of Ben and takes him to the radio tower.

At the tower they turn off the transmission. They get a call from Hurley saying everyone is safe. Naomi is about to make the call to her boat, when she gets killed. By Locke. He was dying in the ditch with the dead DI employees, and he almost killed himself, but he saw Walt. Walt said he had work to do. So he killed Naomi, because he believed it was for the best, and threatened to kill Jack if he called the boat. Jack called the boat, and Locke couldn't bring himself to kill him. The guy on the boat was pretty surprised, but said that they could come and rescue them, no problem.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:04 am

Phew, that post was way too long.

Very good episode. Bummed out that Charlie died, but he died doing something heroic. Penny's appearance was mysterious, but somewhat appropriate, since the same thing happened in the previous season finale.

I liked that Jack stuck to his guns when talking to Ben, and wouldn't abandon the hope of getting everyone rescued, even if Sayid, Jin and Bernard got killed. Loved Hurley driving in and saving everyone.

John seeing Walt was weird. Haven't seen him since the season 2 finale. I hope he and Michael come back though. There's a lot of things about Walt that need explaining.

But the best part of the episode was Jack's flash backs. He had a big ol' beard and he was all depressed and angry. He found out that someone had died, but we never found out who. Seemed like a very important person though, because Jack nearly killed himself when he found out. He went to the funeral, but he was the only one who turned up. He kept trying to call someone about it, but the weren't answering. At the end, they did answer though. It was a woman, and they agreed to meet. It was Kate.

First I was like "Huh?", but then I realised. They're not flashbacks, they're flashforwardses! Jack asked Kate if she had been to the funeral, and Kate was like "Why would I go to that?". Jack started talking about how he had been flying a lot recently, because he wanted to crash again. He wanted to go back to the island. He thought that leaving was a mistake.

So yeah, good episode.

Mysteries:
6) Who are the Others?
9) What are the numbers?
12a) How the hell did she know he was on that island and what does she have to do with the DI?
15a) Does the rest of the DI know about this? They still make supply drops so I assume some part of it still active.
21) Who died in Jack's flash-forward in the season 3 finale?

Answers:
6a) Yeah, he is.
7) They found a hatch.
13) Yep, he sure can.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:06 am

Overall, season 3 was a lot better than season 2. The first half was pretty slow, but it picked up after that. Favourite episode of the season is... not sure. One of the last four, for sure. They were all good.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Another thing that I liked about season 3 first half is the lack of the hatch, specifically the button story. The strongest aspect of that story was the beginning, with Jack pushing the button. After a while, I was hoping they'd take it somewhere but that didn't happen until the end of the season. Loved Live Together, Die Alone though. The story about the button would have been resolved in five episodes in future seasons.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:37 pm

I think the button was neccesary to shatter Locke's faith in the island, which was a neccesary step in his character development. But yeah, the button served its purpose pretty quickly.

TTLG has way too many awesome to count. Charlie's death, Hurley van awesomeness, Sawyer killing Tom, WE HAVE TO GO BACK!, Sayid's epic kill, Jack stomping Ben etc.

Season 4 is probably the most consistent season in quality and has only one bad episode (The Other Woman). It's also the most fast-paced season.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 pm

I've seen the first 3 episode of season 4 now. I'll give more detailed opinions later, but so far I'm not really liking this flash-forward thing. Just adds too many questions and takes all the mystery focus away from the island.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Yeah, I hear that a lot from people who dislike season 4. It´s not really wrong or something and I can completely understand it. Season 5 is terrible and does nothing with season 4´s questions.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm

So, on to season 4.

Episode 1: The Beginning of the End

5th Hurley episode. Charlie's last message that the people on the boat weren't sent to rescue them causes a rift. Some people go with Jack, some go with Locke. More flash-forward stuff. Once he's off the island, Hurley starts seeing Charlie, who's dead, and Charlie is telling him that he needs to help "them". Whoever that is. Some weird black dude comes to visit him in the hospital too. Hurley mentioned that he was part of the "Oceanic 6", so I presume only 6 people made it off the island.

Not that good an episode. Don't like the future stuff. It was cool for the season finale, as a kind of twist shocker at the end, but as a way of telling the story it sucks. Takes too much focus away from what's going on on the island.

Episode 2: Confirmed Dead

This episode was about the 5 people who make up the team from the boat who are going to explore the island. There's Daniel, a physicist. Miles, a ghost hunter type person. Charlotte, who's an archeolegist. And a pilot, who's name I also forgot. Oh, and Naomi too. She was hired to get everyone on and off the island and keep them alive, and she was hired by the mystery black guy who visited Hurley in the hospital in the future. Dan admitted that rescuing the survivors wasn't their primary objective.

Dan, Miles and the pilot were found by Jack and Kate, while Charlotte was found by Locke.

Good enough introduction to the new characters, but it felt a bit rushed. This season is pretty short though, and I'm guessing it got hit badly by the writer's strike, so it's not surprising.

Episode 3: The Economist

5th Sayid episode. In his flash-forwards he was working as an assassin for Ben, both of them now off the island. Back on the island, Sayid agreed that if he went and brought Charlotte back alive, the pilot would take him to the boat. When they found out Juliet wasn't on the plane, they asked her where Ben was. Apparently getting him is what they're there for.

Dan conducted a little expirement, whereby the boat launches a little rocket at a signal he sets up, each with synchronised clocks on them. The rocket arrived about half an hour later than it should have done, and there was a 30 minute difference between the clocks. So woome weird time shit is going on.

Again, not that good of an episode.

Episode 4: Eggtown

7th Kate episode. After going with Sayid and Miles to Locke's camp, Kate stays behind. Sayid exchanged Miles for Charlotte so he could get on the helicopter. Kate arranged a secret meeting between Ben and Miles, and Locke banished her from his camp. Kate's flash-forwards were about her trial after returning from the island. Jack took to the stand in her defence as a character witness. He said only 8 people survived the initial crash and that Kate was a hero and helped everyone etc. Kate also has a son now, although it turned out to be Aaron, Claire's son.

You know the drill, not that good of an episode. Don't like flash-forward, etc.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Mysteries:
6) Who are the Others?
9) What are the numbers?
21) Who died in Jack's flash-forward in the season 3 finale?
22) How come only 6 people make it off the island?
23) Who's the mystery black dude and what's his interest in the island?
24) Why does Sayid end up working as an assassin for Ben?
25) Is the island stuck half an hour in the past or something? What's up with that?
26) Why is everyone lying about what happened on the island and how many survivors there were?
27) How does Kate end up with Aaron.

Answers:
6a) Yeah, he is.
7) They found a hatch.
13) Yep, he sure can.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh, in Charlotte's brief flash back in episode 2, she found a polar bear out in the middle of the desert with a Dharma Initiative collar on it. Which was odd. Don't know how long it's supposed to have been there.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Frank and and Miles are awesome supporting characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Lost   Moose watches Lost - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches Lost
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next