Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme

Go down 
+4
Skip
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 am

https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t15335p160-toukiden-toukiden-extreme#338677
Toukiden Extreme info:

Summary:
- 3 New Weapons
- 3 new allies
- 2 new Mitama types
- Improved moveset for existing weapons
- More bosses
- More missions
- Urgent missions (fight mystery boss for better mission rewards)
- Tenko can level up Mitama and more functionality
- New Extreme Destruction and Team destruction
- Some type of bonus for save carry over

Source multiple Siliconera stories:

New Weapons (Naginata aka chinese long sword, Kanabo and gun), allies and team attacks:
Spoiler:

Improvements to existing weapons:

Spoiler:

Two new Mitama styles and changes:
Spoiler:

Tenko changes:

Spoiler:

Original post for vanilla:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Hey, finish the multiplayer missions with me dang it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:38 pm

How many do you have left to do? From memory Buu and I just did the Manhunter and then stopped.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 pm

I haven't done the Manhunter in multiplayer yet.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Oh ok, well I'm happy to go back a couple if you and Buu want to finish off the demo. Just get Buu to tell me on Skype or something when you do.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Nevermind, I did it with randoms. I'm going to stick with guantlets as my main because it's the only weapon I've never seen anyone else use. Plus I can go for pure damage on stats. Having 0 precision doesn't matter on guantlets because you can do precision strikes on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 am

Come on Moose, the real reason you're using gauntlets is because they're manly as fuck. It's okay to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Weird this apparently has 100+ story missions and 150+ multiplayer missions
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

I keep getting into rooms with people playing the full game. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 pm

It came out in America today I think, unless they were Japanese people doing the easy missions for some reason.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:01 am

Well this wasn't in the demo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:33 pm

This is definitely going places.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:33 pm

My copy got shipped today so i'll have it late next week .... not like i can trust royal mail anyway.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:33 am

Are you on my PSN list? I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Probably...?
I dont often check my list since im nort on all that often so i dont know either
anyways my copy has arrived ...late i plan on getting started soon but i gotta finish up that batman game i still have on hold.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:49 pm

Wait, Vita has games? WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!?!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Vita's had a few games for a while now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:34 am

Well, I miss Ragnarok's card system because it allowed you to make the characters look however you wanted without worrying about stats, whereas here you have to keep switching armour for better ones. No colour customisation either.

Otherwise it's very good.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:54 am

Are you still using gauntlets Moose? If you're using that + defense mitama I might start using the sickle or bow a bit more instead of spear, at least until I can get a mitama that reduces charge time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:53 am

At the moment I'm using gauntlets + DEF. Sometimes I use SPD or DCT. I was going to use the switch between guantlets and sword for multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 am

Seems like a bow + Spirit mitama is the best way to break everything. I learned to use it because breaking horns and stuff with the gauntlets was too unreliable. It's a great weapon as long as you have at least one other character to distract the boss.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Games addictive. I don't like that fact i'll likely be playing this for hundreds of hours to make sure I have one copy of every weapon for the class I chose though...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:05 am

There's an update that adds 2 dlc missions with a new boss. It's a boss from Soul Sacrifice I think.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:34 am

How far are you guys now? I haven't been able to play much of anything the past few days and have filled what free time I've had with Danganronpa so I'm probably way behind.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:38 am

When we all played I think we finished Phase 2. Buu and I nearly finished Phase 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next