Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme

Go down 
+4
Skip
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The King is easy. The Abyssal Fiend and Hell's Sentinel are the hardest ones in phase 10. If you have a crap team who don't prioritise the right parts or let parts grow back, the Hell's Sentinel is a serious pain in the arse. If he gets to his second phase with all the turrets and he still has his horns and tail as well it's annoying as fuck.
Yeah, just the kings running and flying around is a bit of a pain that all lol.

The Abyss and Hell.... im assuming they both come out at the same time...well ..S***
 Laughing,  I'll keep that in mind when i get to it, but i dont know the party i end up with since i mostly play with randoms and all.so i guess its down to luck but i assuming they all have adequate experience since they are at phase 10 but it can still happen,

well none the less i'll need to see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:56 pm

...There only seems to be beginners or average players online
I guess its gonna be tough to find anyone this time so i'll drop it and just do it all offline.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:31 pm

I may only be in Phase 5, but thus far if I can't find anyone decent online, I've got two or three go-to ghosts to call in. One of which is Moose's Tabatha.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Yes, its a pretty common problem now. Its tough to find people who can match or exceed the Criteria needed.
The ghosts i have really aren't up to par with what im doing (player wise) so yeah just using Oka and Nagi and fugaku and nearly finished phase 10 .... i think there may be more missions yet to show.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 am

Now that I'm just hording haku for the forged weapons it's getting quite boring.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Okay thats me finished most of the missions and finished phase 10, all i have left are 3 short timed missions, plus i seem to be running low on haku as i went on a mad spending spree lol

anyways time to capture those mitama now.....
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 pm

I've been trying a couple of different Mitama set ups for my preferred weapon, the bow. The obvious choice is to go with SPT Mitama, and they work well for any single Large Oni maps. However, once the skills are depleted you do lose some effectiveness (this is most apparent on maps with multiple Large Oni, or those where the text says "we cannot pinpoint it's location" where you can encounter other Large Oni before you reach your target). With that in mind, I've been trying some others; a precision focussed build, a raw attack build and an elemental build. Thus far, the latter of the three is proving the most effective, though it does require a fair bit of pre-mission planning to ensure you have a bow capable of targeting your prey's weakness.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 pm

SPT and bow seems a bit redundant. Bow will break all parts easily with just about any set up. I use SPC with bow, mainly for variety. Bow is strong enough by itself without needing mitama skills to boost it's abilities, and I like teleporting around. It's a support build really, focused on Sanctum and Piety, so I can purify parts of revive people quickly and safely.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm

SPT and Bow is all about staying at range. There's literally no reason to get close to your opponent, all your skills can be used safely out of harms way. It's not the quickest way to beat the game, but it's just about the safest.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:48 pm

That's pretty interesting.
I personally prefer twin knives and SPT but thats just me.
A fully charged pursuit can stop rampaging oni's from moving for a bit (especially the ones that charge.... at you a lot) , so that one of the main reason i use it.

That aside
Dammit, the Kojiro sasuki mitama is a pain in the butt to get, even though i have 2 lots of "hero's guidance" just doesn't seem to work. I guess i'll keep going at it then since persistence is key.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:05 pm

I've been trying to get that one for a while.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 pm

I see, You too huh, cool Smile but
Ugh does he even exist.....5h straight and nothing
....Ive read that some people got him in one go, it almost sounds unbelievable....Okay i'll try again tomorow hopefully
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

One of my main SPD mitamas is required to forge some knives, and Sasuki Kojiro seems to be the best replacement, so I really want it before I make those knives.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:31 am

Since forged weapons only need haku and no materials, and I have all the weapons I need to get all the forged weapons I want, I sold all of my materials for about 3'000'000 haku.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:50 pm

I've got around 250k in the bank. Every time I get my reserves up, I end up spending it all on another set of armour, or a new upgrade to my bow. I did a fair chunk of online yesterday, got a really strong end-game crew with me so I milked them for nine missions (including beating a Bladewing in less than two minutes!) and got myself into phase seven.

Looking at the forged weapons, they still seem a million miles out of reach. Some of those bows though... yummy.

Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:58 pm

@moose
Yeah, thats one of the reasons i want him too, plus the fact he's rare makes it worthwhile....
I personally would have said dont sell your stuff just in case it gets transferred to toukiden extreme but as of this moment its an unknown

@simian
Yeah i found myself in a similar situation too,

Tch.... again no luck today, played online a bit didn't get much done either. back to the drawing board, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:06 pm

You guys are making this sound ridiculously grindy, is it really that bad?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm

It requires a degree of grinding yes, but is it ridiculously so? No, I wouldn't have said so. At least, not so far. Granted Moose is around two hundred hours ahead of me, so is likely looking for ultimate-end-game gear that I haven't even yet contemplated, but in my eighty or so hours I've not really replayed many more than half a dozen missions more than once or twice.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Neo wrote:
You guys are making this sound ridiculously grindy, is it really that bad?
Only once you have nearly everything. The last couple armour sets require a bunch of rare items from the final boss, as do some of the maxed weapons. If you want it all, and you're trying to make as many different weapons as I did, you need like 20 of certain items that only drop once every 2 or 3 fights. Then when you start forging stuff, certain mitamas are very rare and getting enough haku is a chore.

I'm making all of the forged swords and all the forged gauntlets, two of the forged knives and one forged bow. Which requires about 6'000'000 haku, which is why I sold everything. I won't be crafting any new armour or weapons.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:39 pm

I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not, but do you usually press start to skip the little oni death cutscene, blackchaosdragon? Because I always do, but just now I didn't, and Sasaki Kojiro appeared.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 pm

I didn't even know you could skip that.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Well, that was odd. Just fought Cerberus (in the Hell's Guard Dog DLC) in an online lobby for what must be the tenth time, and I pressed start to skip his death scene. Hey presto, a new Mitama. Ergo, the pressing of start to skip a death scene seems to have no effect on whether or not you obtain Mitama.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not, but do you usually press start to skip the little oni death cutscene, blackchaosdragon? Because I always do, but just now I didn't, and Sasaki Kojiro appeared.

I see i have always been skipping it, in a small attempt to save some time but 2 days straight and most of today....and nothing, I'll give not skipping a go Smile

@simian
Yeah, but still its worth experimenting further, like if it only affects certain mitima.
I mean after 50 times and 2 hero's guidance you'd think there would be some results Sad
But i'll see anyway.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Finally got that B****** it took forever.
Man, im sick of seeing that damn dreadhalf lol

But yeah i still got some ways to go, I also got Amaterasu and Susanoo
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 pm

I've been trying to find Giant Beast Tail and Cimmerian Horn to upgrade some of my bows. They're both drops from - surprisingly enough - the Cimmerian King, pnly I've killed that SOB at least a dozen times and he just won't drop them. The RNG God hates me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next