Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme

Go down 
+4
Skip
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Yeah it does look nice. BTW Moose it modifies into another armour set.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:28 pm

I'll do everything else before i do that lol

I'll shove these here to since it will be more convenient rather than go though my million bookmarks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWqs6pafiO0dHBFblc0NVphZkhTaHpNWTg0OE44d3c#gid=4

http://guide4gamers.com/toukiden-guide-itemmaterial-drop-location-tecmo/
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Is anyone still playing this?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:48 pm

I still haven't played it since the last time we did but I do intend to eventually.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:36 pm

I'm still playing, though I haven't played for a couple of days because I've been hooked on Titanfall. Toukiden still has a lot to offer me, I'm sure of that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Still working on getting a forged weapon. I have a +9 bow I can use, but I need to the right mitama to level 10. The mitama for the gauntlets I wanted still hasn't dropped so I gave up and ent for another pair. I just need to get them to +9 because the mitama is already level 10.

Or I might do one of the swords. I switched to a DCT build for swords based around Puncture and affliction because one of the swords has a pretty high lightning stat. There's a forged sword with even higher lightning and with all the stacked Affliction boosts it could be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Holy shit, Nonny, I just checked your character stats and you've clocked up 255 hours!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:22 am

Sounds about right. There's people who have played it for much less time than me and have some of the ultimate equipment, but I spent all my money and items building every single armour set and crafting high rank weapons across 4 classes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 pm

I just got 99'999 haku from someone who used my ghost.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 pm

You get money if people use your ghost? Didn't realise that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Sometimes. I don't really know how it works.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Is that so....I never knew myself either.
Ive been deleting everyone i meet, so i guess i didn't do them any justice ... Rolling Eyes 
...not that i play much online either.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:03 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/01/toukiden-extreme-announced-psp-playstation-vita/

There we go. Twice as many demons, new weapons, new characters, new skills, new armour, etc. It says it get a 2014 release in Japan, but since it's half finished it probably won't be until the end of the year. So we'll probably get it in 2015.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Hmm I wonder if its interesting enough to warrant a second purchase if I end up playing this one more. Hopefully by the time i finish phase 10 on this i'm not sick of the game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:07 pm

The most annoying thing would be starting from scratch. I would want to keep all my weapons.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:35 am

I'm realising the benefits of the sword. It's definitely the simplest weapon in the game, but I think that makes it more suitable for different builds than any other weapon. I'm sure you could get really good sword builds with any of the mitama styles, but the other weapons only seem suited to a couple each.

I did the timed mission against Bladewing though and I discovered the primary ue for Gouge. It's for stunning. If you build up enough hits with it then it will stun the boss out of an attack or animation when you execute it. I would build up Gouge on the ground and every time Bladewing took off I would execute the Gouge and he fell straight back down again. Kept him on the ground the entire fight.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Right, just started phase 8
i had to skip tiger hunting cause that B****** kept running all around the battlefield...did the rest though

Though ive completed all the side quest so far, im wonder if there is any im missing that aren't showing?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:35 pm

There's at least one quest that you need to beat phase 10 for.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:55 pm

I see, that's probably the one im missing. Thanks Smile

Anyhow, didn't make much progress today..... Sad 

Im hoping to be on phase 9 tomorrow
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Half way though phase 9
man, beating 2 oni per time sure takes a while no doubt, it would be faster online.
But yeah, i'll leave anything i cant do till later.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:08 pm

I'm still in phase four. Bugger.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Im sure you'll burn though it....but heck im nearly on phase 10, its taking me wayyy longer than i though ... Sad 
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:01 pm

DLC 8, 9, and 10 apparently have decent weapons. EU is still missing 6 and 7 though, which are the ones with the new armour sets. We still don't have the SS armour either.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 pm

I see i could use some of those, the stronger the better since forge costs way too much.
Maybe koei is having some trouble or they're still appending approval from sony.
The only way to know for sure i guess, is to ask koei on twitter or sumthin.

Now on....Phase......10 ughhhh
*collapse*
That King was a pain in the ass run, run, run, -------------Fly Fireball
Repeat.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:29 pm

The King is easy. The Abyssal Fiend and Hell's Sentinel are the hardest ones in phase 10. If you have a crap team who don't prioritise the right parts or let parts grow back, the Hell's Sentinel is a serious pain in the arse. If he gets to his second phase with all the turrets and he still has his horns and tail as well it's annoying as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next