Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme

Go down 
+4
Skip
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Those are high rank Cimmerian items. You need to get to phase 9.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 pm

We got the missing DLC today, as well some new stuff. It's a bit odd though. Mission packs 6, 7, and 11 all come with new armour and they're £1.59. But all the others have new weapons and they're only 79p.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:11 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Those are high rank Cimmerian items. You need to get to phase 9.

Ha, no wonder I couldn't get them to drop! Cheers.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Yeah i just downloaded mission 11 and 6 and 7 did them all rather easily myself.
but looks like some really rare mats are needed for that all powerful armor, so im going to try and aim for it.

That aside mitma gathering is going well so far hit a git hitches here and there but yeah, still have a while to yet heh heh ugh...
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 pm

I was looking through my data exchange records and I realised we already played together, BCD. I have your ghost in my list.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Huh we did? *looks* oh yeah.... Damn, your stats sure are impressive i bet mine pales in comparison
hopefully i didn't slow you down, though i went through quite a few matches.I applogise if i was rather sluggish  Rolling Eyes lol

Anyways not much progress on my end today hopefully i'll get some stuff done online tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Finally made it to phase 9. Getting there...
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Got a few more mitama and spammed the heck outta online today, though fighting that cerburus with just 2 people was tough still beatit though.
I spotted simians room as well
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:30 pm

I did a few more online missions today, though didn't really meet anyone of note. I know it is possible to check equips, but is it possible to check the stats for the Ghosts you have in your database? I have several players with builds incorporating weapons and mitama I don't have access to so have no idea if they're strong or not.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:21 am

I think I'm done with this game finally. I achieved all the targets I set myself. Made every piece of armour, crafted every set of gauntlets and forged 9 ultimate weapons across 4 classes. The motivation of obtaining all this cool stuff is what kept me playing and now that I have it all I've lost interest.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm not yet at the stage where I'd want to walk away entirely; still got no forged gear, only got half the mitama and haven't yet reached Phase 10 in Online. Yet, I find myself less interested each time I play. Bow is - in my humble opinion - clearly the best weapon, so there's little reason to switch fighting styles too frequently, and the repetitiveness of grinding bosses for rare drops is starting to grate.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:43 pm

The best thing about having a forged weapon is showing off to other players in lobbies. If I meet someone with a forged weapon there's a 50/50 chance I'll have the same weapon or a better version.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:03 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I did a few more online missions today, though didn't really meet anyone of note.  I know it is possible to check equips, but is it possible to check the stats for the Ghosts you have in your database?  I have several players with builds incorporating weapons and mitama I don't have access to so have no idea if they're strong or not.
Sadly there's no direct way. you can only tell by looking at their weapon, Armour and mitma's equpied just to roughly guess if their strong or not.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I think I'm done with this game finally. I achieved all the targets I set myself. Made every piece of armour, crafted every set of gauntlets and forged 9 ultimate weapons across 4 classes. The motivation of obtaining all this cool stuff is what kept me playing and now that I have it all I've lost interest.
Damn, I still have yet to get that DLC Armour so yeah grats on getting em all
What about mitama?

SimianWonder wrote:
I'm not yet at the stage where I'd want to walk away entirely; still got no forged gear, only got half the mitama and haven't yet reached Phase 10 in Online.  Yet, I find myself less interested each time I play.  Bow is - in my humble opinion - clearly the best weapon, so there's little reason to switch fighting styles too frequently, and the repetitiveness of grinding bosses for rare drops is starting to grate.
Sure the bow is great, just not for solo missions. Though you can make it work for solo just not sure of the set up.
Twin knives id say are the best.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The best thing about having a forged weapon is showing off to other players in lobbies. If I meet someone with a forged weapon there's a 50/50 chance I'll have the same weapon or a better version.
Well..... I uh, only have one, Forge of a Forge weapon. still gotta power that up.
Sure showing off is good and all but .... Ah well.

Lemee see 155/200 (mitama) so far id say not bad but still a long way to go.
a few weapons i need from the twin knives category too.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Man, a harrowhalf mitama again....*sigh* they always take the longest
Guess i better keep at it
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:11 pm

I'm still after one from a Terragrinder. I hate fighting those. When they start digging underground, they're a pain to hit.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:21 pm

SPT is good for that once underground (when you have hit them, and they've been marked by SPT) Explosion and pursuit would push them out....providing it breaks a part off it.
....well its just one way i guess
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:24 pm

I use SPT almost exclusively. Sadly, Fountain and Pursuit don't hit if the 'grinder is still underground. Eruption might, but the cooldown is so long I tend to only get to use it once per fight.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm having fun with ATK style. With Leech Quicken (reduce cooldown with each attack landed while using Leech) and Leech Reduce (reduce cooldown on Leech) you can just spam spells really quickly for the whole fight. After Might runs out just use Leech and it will recharge Might in about 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:28 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I use SPT almost exclusively.  Sadly, Fountain and Pursuit don't hit if the 'grinder is still underground.  Eruption might, but the cooldown is so long I tend to only get to use it once per fight.

Well Actually pursuit (fully charged) can hit him while he's underground, since i broke a part when it hit it.
And as for fountain (fully charged) , there is a good way to use that too if you can time it right when Terra/pyro jumps outs...well Leaps out and is high in the air, use it and it should knock it to the ground.
Eruption is indeed has a long cool down which is why i use the mitama skill restart ... though its rare for it to work, or Chacha can reduce the time of eruption with her mitama skills.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'm having fun with ATK style. With Leech Quicken (reduce cooldown with each attack landed while using Leech) and Leech Reduce (reduce cooldown on Leech) you can just spam spells really quickly for the whole fight. After Might runs out just use Leech and it will recharge Might in about 10 seconds.
Interesting setup .... I should try something like that too but with SPT or SPC

Today i got another 3 mitma .... but it took longer that i thought with less mitama its becoming harder to single out which ones i already have
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:05 pm

okay today been rather fruitful 7 mitamas today 175/200
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm currently stuck without my PS3, so I've come back to this. I started using the chain and sickle. With a good SPD set up it's quite fun.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm at a whisker under 120 hours or so, and I feel I'm just going through the motions now.  I've done almost everything, I'm just farming haku to make the best armour possible and it's getting boring.  With Extreme on the horizon, it might be time to put Toukiden to bed for a while.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:49 pm

hmm im only at 180h i still got some ways to go before i finish.
Today i got shoved in a whole bunch of beginner rooms guess i have bad luck lol
anyways im gonna quicken my pace further, as im running shorter on time these days.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:44 pm

I'm having trouble finding motivation to play this again, I don't think I have the patience to grind anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next