Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme

Go down 
+4
Skip
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 pm

Of course they do. The bosses get stronger too of course. That missions took me 30 minutes. Also do you have your PSN messages disabled or something?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:43 pm

By the end of chapter 5 its possible to beat the first spider (chap 1 boss) in less then 90 seconds from mission start.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Toukiden DLC is up the missions don't look too hard going by the wiki (they aren't all red stars).  Each one has one weapon for two classes.  I think i'll hold out for the next set of DLC to get the new armour and get the last DLC with the best weapons.

EDIT: DLC contains weapons that are rank 4 upgradable to rank 6 at this point its kinda worthless for us considering they are about the same tier as weapons we're using in phase 5.

I really hope the last weapon DLC will be good the dlc armour looks a lot cooler then the in game ones, but not out yet, I just hope their stats are useful:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Yeah, not bothered about the weapons but I want to armour even if it's low level.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:27 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Also do you have your PSN messages disabled or something?

My PSN messages aren't disabled, no, but half the time I'm playing on the Vita I'm doing something else so don't always see my notifications pop up. Apologies I couldn't join last night, the Mrs is off ill at the moment so I'm squeezing in a few minutes as and when I can, not ideal for party play!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Knives are so much more fun that the sword buu. I just set up a room to farm the lightning bird and 3 high level people joined, all using knives. So I switched to knives too and it was mental. 4 players swarming around the boss at all times spinning like maniacs.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 pm

I obviously think the knives are fun, hence I main those. I kept commenting on how awesome I must look flying around the screen to you. I just like the sword as it has more moves, when you've played one hundred hours with the knives you'd want to branch out to.

I just love sheathing my sword if i correctly time it to see a limb fly off. I feel like Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Of the weapons I've tried the knives just seem to have the most useful moves. That is, the highest number of moves that are useful relative to it's moveset, in comparison with the other weapons. The Destruction move is shit though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:26 pm

I made the mistake of trying the DLC missions with only AI back up. I got horribly murdered by those bosses.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:44 pm

I got to phase 10 and I swear everything suddenly hits harder. It's very annoying. Also started saving for my first forged weapon, although I don't what it will be. I have the weapon for the one that I want but don't have the mitama yet.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm still enjoying the game, even if it is a struggle to find reliable help online. Nonny, sorry I've not been able to party up recently.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:07 pm

I just go online for fun because of the connection issues. If I want to do something specific I play offline.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Fun times.

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 2014-011
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Just beaten chapter five, concluding the story, which was predictably meh. I can now use the Forge function, though given my current Haku reserves are only at around 120k, it'll be a while before that's an option. That said, now that I've got the Guardian Tree up to full size, is there any point keep feeding it 1800 Haku after every mission? The items it gives are fairly uninspiring and it's costing a fortune.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:39 pm

It goes up 3000. I still do it every time because you do get good items. You can get stuf from the tree that you haven't found yourself yet.

I waste all my money mking all the armour sets though.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:35 pm

And ive finally done the friggen 4 horse men ... time was the only issue 3 mins was all i had left.
Now just the solo missions left for me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Hey BCD now you souind extremely overpowered can we play online and you kill all the tough things for me or i just steal your ghost?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Do you only get one shot at using the ghosts? I had a few I though would see me through the game and having done a mission they've now disappeared...?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:39 pm

You can only use them in the online missions, so you might just be looking in the wrong place. If you unlocked them they might have been replaced too.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Hey BCD now you souind extremely overpowered can we play online and you kill all the tough things for me or i just steal your ghost?
If only that were the case  Smile . I don't think im all that strong yet.... Plus you guys went though the game much faster than myself.
Also about online I wonder if we even can?, we never seem to be on at the same time or im just not on lol.
Anyways i'll try and make better equipment sets before i try and tackle online properly.

btw have you guys finished the soul sacrifice DLC boss yet?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 pm

We did the Soul Sacrifice boss ages ago actually, we didn't do a lot of damage to him thanks to average gear but he was very easy to fight.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:48 pm

I see, i thought it would be as tough as its soul sacrifice counterpart. But if its that easy i guess i'll try and tackle It today.

*edit
Yeah definitely much slower and not jumping around as much lol
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 pm

More DLC should be released tomorrow, including the armour that was supposed to be part of the SS DLC.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:13 pm

I see that's, interesting.
I best quicken my pace.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Damn it, I've seen about 5 of those invisible snake enemies recently and they never drop White Snakeskin. I still need two more to make the crappy armour set I'll probably never use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme   Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toukiden / Toukiden Extreme
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next