Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City

Go down 
+17
Old School
Savage
Eevil-Psycho
Talking Sock
Ellis
Dr. Chocolate
Ace
Kaede
Kaio
Skip
Neo
Baal
Kimarous
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:25 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The extreme ones ar easy enough apart from Funhouse Brawl. I was worried guns would show up at some point but they never do.

Yeah, I got my ass kicked in Arkham Aslyum long enough to figure out how to do these pretty well. I'm getting 3 medals on all of them fairly easily.

For the main story, I've completed all the side story except the Mysterious Watcher, the Identity Theft and of course all the Riddler Challenges.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 am

I enjoyed the main story a lot more the second time around. It flowed much better without doing any side missions.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Well, I was going to buy the skins pack and launch into NG+ today, but there's been some kind of delay and the EU isn't getting it yet. I'll have to busy myself with Tomb Raider Underworld until then I suppose.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:37 am

The skin pack finally got put up and I'm such a sucker that I bought it right away. Playing through NG+ now than other than the counter indicator being gone and the enemies have a few more weapons it seems exactly the same.

Still hearing dialogues I haven't heard before. Also started watching the thugs idle animations. There was one guy throwing rocks and another guy with a bat was hitting them, like baseball. Then the first guy picked up a rock and just threw it straight at the other guy.

As for the skins, from best to worst I'd say;

Dark Knight Returns
Sinestro
Beyond
Animated
70's
Earth One
Year One

The default suit looks great and fits the game the best. The DKR suit is clearly just some pyjamas with a cape, but that's what makes it badass. I don't like the ears on the beyond suit. Earth One and Year One are very dull suits. Year One just looks like a greyscale filter apart from the face.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:08 am

Oh wait, here's something new. Armoured thugs in predator sections. Silent takedowns don't work on them.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh wait, here's something new. Armoured thugs in predator sections. Silent takedowns don't work on them.

Ah shit. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 am

Zero wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Ah shit. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

Don't worry. NG+ is still piss easy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Hopefully they'll release those maps individually as well since I already have the Iceberg Lounge.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 am

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:01 am

I can guess that it won't be Arkham World.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Is there even going to be another sequel?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 am

There's plenty of set up for a sequel in the game. The characters that died can easily be done without.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
I'm playing on PC and I don't think scores are cross platform but to be honest it's probably better for your ego that way.
Question: Does it require Steam or anything to connect it online to play?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Bag of Oranges wrote:
I'm playing on PC and I don't think scores are cross platform but to be honest it's probably better for your ego that way.
It uses Steam, GFWL and Securom all at once which is bullshit of the highest degree, you only have to run it online once though as Steam can be run in offline mode and you can create an offline profile for GFWL though saves are mutually exclusive so you have to pick whether you want to ever go online with that file or not.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
It uses Steam, GFWL and Securom all at once which is bullshit of the highest degree, you only have to run it online once though as Steam can be run in offline mode and you can create an offline profile for GFWL though saves are mutually exclusive so you have to pick whether you want to ever go online with that file or not.
The fuck? I'll wait and get it on the PS3 then
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:20 pm

So there's a DLC bundle for Robin, Nightwing and the skins now. A new challenge map pack with the two pre-order combat maps and a brand new predator map is out tommorow too, along with a free Batman Inc. skin. Plus Rocksteady revealed a cheat code that lets you use the skins whenever you want without having to beat the game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-20-rocksteady-releases-batman-arkham-city-batman-inc-batsuit-skin-for-free
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:26 am

It's pretty fucking annoying that they're releasing bundled DLC after everyone already bought it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
It's pretty fucking annoying that they're releasing bundled DLC after everyone already bought it.
was blatently gonna happen.

What i find worse is that penguin and joker DLC are combined, so if you preordered to get one you need to buy both anywasy seems kinda stupid.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 am

Well yeah I just figured it would happen a year or so later when the inevitable GOTY Edition is released. Making it available mere weeks after the game was released feels like a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:31 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Well yeah I just figured it would happen a year or so later when the inevitable GOTY Edition is released. Making it available mere weeks after the game was released feels like a slap in the face.
As soon as the preorder bonuses showed up i knew they'd bundle the DLC.

But i'm still expecting a bit more DLC to come so i'll wait for the even bigger bundle i'll give it two or three weeks i got like 20 games to finish anyways.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 am

The pre-order maps aren't part of the bundle. I think it's just the skins, Robin and Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:34 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The pre-order maps aren't part of the bundle. I think it's just the skins, Robin and Nightwing.
Iceberg lounge, predator map and joker carnival is another DLC bundle.

My point is if i had the joker loungge i have no option but to buy it again if i want the other maps. Seems like a kick in the teeth to ppl who preordered that addition.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:37 am

Yeah, that bothers me too since I already have the Iceberg Lounge.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 am

The Batman Inc skin is cool apart from the giant codpiece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next