Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City

Go down 
+17
Old School
Savage
Eevil-Psycho
Talking Sock
Ellis
Dr. Chocolate
Ace
Kaede
Kaio
Skip
Neo
Baal
Kimarous
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 pm

I just fell through the map. Fell for ages and landed on a tiny black square in the middle of nothing. Just the snow effect still going and nothing else. Walked off the square and died.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:31 am

Nabbed a Sinestro Corps skin from GameFAQs (some guy had a code to spare). It's much better than the Earth One skin.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:45 am

I started a new save file so I could play the story again without having to do NG+ (I'll do that when the costume pack comes out). The opening to this game is great. Also didn't have Catwoman installed first time around, so I'll get to do her missions in sequence this time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:16 am

Oh man, I missed the
Spoiler:
appearence in the church near the start last time. That's really cool. Saw Black Mask too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:02 am

Wow, there's so many little dialogues and scenes that I never saw the first time through. There's a line from Harley near the start that completely gives away the ending if you know what she's talking about, if you stick around to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 am

You mean the bit where she says something along the lines of...

Spoiler:

Anyway, I was always constantly going up to every civilian you could talk to in an area and such, checking for every piece of dialogue(did the same in AA with the few people you run into in that as well). Did you ever check in the church late in the game where you can catch Vicky Vale trying to interview Sharp? You get some interview tapes after speaking to them too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:26 am

I saw Vale and Sharp in the church, yeah. There's a lot of random thug dialogue and situations that are story-sensitive too, set up so you see them as you progress.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 am

So is it worth going for the 100%? The extra stuff looks pretty huge. I think it would have been better for most of that to have been in the story.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:34 am

You mean 100% as in all the side missions and Riddler trophies? Yes, it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:12 am

Okay, I didn't bother using it at first but the combo move where you insta-KO anyone who's on the ground is ridiculously powerful.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 am

I feel like I'm missing so many little hints and easter eggs in this game.

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:25 am

Yeah, checked that out in the game ages back. Pretty sweet. There's also those radio stations with some guy bringing up numbers you decode. Basically they're all some form of messages claiming someone will be back(I assume it's Crane considering all the other hints).

I hope in the future more super duper secrets are discovered. That secret room with the Arkham City plans in AA were hidden for quite some time before someone discovered it IIRC.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 am

SOK wrote:
I hope in the future more super duper secrets are discovered. That secret room with the Arkham City plans in AA were hidden for quite some time before someone discovered it IIRC.
From memory it took like a year and even then Rocksteady had to mention it in a podcast for people to start looking.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:04 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
SOK wrote:
From memory it took like a year and even then Rocksteady had to mention it in a podcast for people to start looking.

Six months actually.

If Rocksteady has any major secret spots to point out again in this one, let's hope someone finds it first(unless that ship IS the big secret place and there are no others...).
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 pm

The Scarecrow thugs that show up during Protocol 10 are the latest thing people have found.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Yeah, I heard about that too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:37 pm

An arkham city room?

I'm pretty sure i stumbled across that on my first playthrough unless i'm thinking of something else i found i wasn't interested in .
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:45 pm

It was behind an unmarked wall that you had to blow up, and had a map of Arkham City on the wall.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:45 am

Did none of you guys do the challenge maps? I need some reasonable scores to compete against. There's only one guy on my friend list that's done them and I'm miles ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:49 am

I'm playing on PC and I don't think scores are cross platform but to be honest it's probably better for your ego that way.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 am

I'm not great at the games, but I was efficient enough to platinum Asylum. I'll probably get back into Arkham City after I'm done with the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament on the 15th.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:10 am

Damn you and your PC Neo.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 am

There's so many small details and hints about the ending in this case that you don't notice or put together on the first go. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:56 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Did none of you guys do the challenge maps? I need some reasonable scores to compete against. There's only one guy on my friend list that's done them and I'm miles ahead of him.

I did the first set of Ranked Challenges (The freeflow) on the first page of them that weren't extreme. I compared the scores and you kicked my ass in score for the most part except I had like two higher.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
There's so many small details and hints about the ending in this case that you don't notice or put together on the first go. I love it.

I noticed this for my second go at the game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:16 pm

The extreme ones ar easy enough apart from Funhouse Brawl. I was worried guns would show up at some point but they never do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next