Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Go down 
+6
Superbuu3
Kaede
Eevil-Psycho
Baal
brandon
Casa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Baal wrote:
He confirmed that Project Ogre is completely unrelated to Metal Gear and that he's annoyed with people thinking otherwise.

I thought he said Ground Zeroes isn't Project Ogre, and not necessarily that MGS5 ain't it. but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm

His tweet pretty much said that Project Ogre is called that because it has Ogres, or something called an Ogre, in it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:
Baal wrote:
I don't know why anyone's acting like Kojima's game have ever sacrificed gameplay and content for great graphics
Nobody is. I also said that visuals are the least important advantage that next generation consoles and PC have over PS3 and 360.

Ah right, never mind then.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:48 pm

well here's the actual tweet:

Hideo Kojima wrote:
While I am happy to know people liked "MGS Ground Zeroes", I'm sick & tired of people keep asking me like "is that project Ogre?" here in Seattle everyday. Project Ogre is what the project that Ogre appears. Ogre does not appear in "MGS Ground Zeroes" trailer.

doesn't say anything about it not being MGS 5. so I still ain't ruling it out, cause you know what Kojima's like.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Quote :
Someone on Twitter named "Magunus" reported from the Z.O.E. announcement night that the upcoming project was rendered in FOX engine, and not set in the future, but in ancient civilization. I don't think there's any need for confusion about what the Ogre Project is.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 WvyHQ
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 G4jgE

That's an ogre. So unless ZOE converges with MG somehow, there's no way Project Ogre has anything to do with Metal Gear, seeing as Ogre has more to do with that than MGS.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm

ok neat, that's settled then. didn't have this info yet.

i was just going from what I read in his tweets, and trying to figure it out from there, but ok.

still curious though on when we get to see something about MGS5 then. seeing as he's saying this isn't MGS5 but having confirmed that it's in development.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:22 pm

I think that's more him saying that they have MGS5 in the planning stages rather than it's actuall being made.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 pm

could be, but that'd be kind of weird since this article came out November last year:

http://www.psu.com/a013637/Confirmed--Kojima-is-working-on-Metal-Gear-Solid-5?page=0

so if he was already working on it back then, it'd be weird if it wasn't being made yet..but then again, I guess you can interpret the following sentence in different ways too:

"..confirms that he is in some way working on Metal Gear Solid 5"

ah well, i guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm glad we get some info on a new MGS came already, whether it's 5 or ground zeroes and whether or not 5 is already being made is probably not important at the moment..
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:13 pm

extended gameplay:

Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:15 am

So you can customize the music that plays while you're in the helicopter. The best suggestion I've seen so far is this:

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 am

Ride of the Valkyries is the only acceptable helicopter song.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:53 am

This is more badass.

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm gonna blast that one track from Boss' first HALO jump. ...Epic memories~
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:05 am

Quiet has been tarted up a bit since her first appearance.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:21 pm

holy shit. i almost jizzed myself
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:14 pm

yeah, he wants his characters to be more "erotic"
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:40 pm

your signature is hypnotic
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:31 pm

AW YISS, we in that Kojima zone now.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Whatever it ends up being, the justification for her wearing nothing is going to be amazing. People are already theorising that she's The End's great granddaughter or something because zero clothes is optimal for photosynthesis + sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:01 pm

She's a plant.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm

I think the justification is not having to look at that sour face.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
your signature is hypnotic
go nuts:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I think the justification is not having to look at that sour face.
The actual actress has a much nicer face, devs always seem to botch the faces.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm sure the actual you has a much nicer face.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

He wants the characters to be sexy so people will cosplay as them. Perfectly reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes   Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next