Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo

Go down 
+5
Kimarous
Baal
SimianWonder
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
You only ended up with more points than me because you had better weapons.
I beat you once or twice when i was ayane. That says it all.

So it looks like we got all the costume unlocks for team missions the other ones involve us beating the game on mentor difficulty and that kind of stuff so i doubt thats gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:01 am

I'm up to the Momiji chapter. Thanks to the health items I've only dies once so far, and that was on chapter 1 since I didn't have enough money to buy more health items. I get through the levels without needing them because the save and heal spots are generous, but the bosses usually kick my ass.

Only used the Dragon Sword so far. I got 3 or 4 other weapons but I like the default sword the best at the moment.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 am

That water dragon battle was not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:25 am

Rachel is awful. My second death in the game happened trying to fight her boss. It would have been easy with Ryu, but Rachel moves slower and attacks slower, which isn't ideal for a boss that flies around and charges at you.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Rachel is awful. My second death in the game happened trying to fight her boss. It would have been easy with Ryu, but Rachel moves slower and attacks slower, which isn't ideal for a boss that flies around and charges at you.
I assume you just have a different style to me. I found all the womens levels a joke on this game especially Rachel's (i thought she bordered on broken, well for her level), i think i might've died like once with momiji. All round though i think i probably died more in the campaign then you if you've only had one death.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am

I would've probably died once or twice on each boss without the health items. Fighting normal enemies with Rachel is okay, her boss was just a pain. I completely forgot about her ninpo the first time though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 pm

her ninpo is the strongest IIRC, and actually i don't think i ever use health items, i certainly never bought any.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:35 am

Well that was unexpected. I fought through the plane and then fought Genshin and I figured that would be the end of the level, but then the plane crashed in the snow and I had to fight a giant lava armadillo.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 am

So after looking through the trophy listand seeing that I apparently had not yet learned the Obliteration Technique, I looked it up. It's when you press triangle to kill a dismembered enemy. I've been fucking doing that the whole time, why do I not have the trophy for it?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am

Learning a technique means you have to find its scroll.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 am

That's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Not really you only guessed the technique by hitting triangle, you have not truly learnt anything yet. Also i'm shocked at your inability to find the scroll. Its right in front of you on the main path.

Oh yeah and here's 3:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:57 pm

I think I found the scroll in the demo.

And NG3 looks really easy. I know it's the fist level, but that's not even the easiest difficulty and it looks almost impossible for the regular enemies to kill you. Overall it sounds like they've really simplified the game. Less weapons too it seems. I'm going to wait and see if it get's a re-release/update alongside the WiiU launch, since the WiiU version is supposed to have more features.

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:02 pm

I think they are trying to make a tutorial to get new players into the series. I bet you it will get crazy hard later in the game. 1 and 2 had a difficulty curve like running into a brick wall. This might be a welcome change. Unless you are the type of person who can get all master ninja ranks on master ninja difficulty i doubt this is a cause for concern.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 am

I'm getting bored of the boss battles. The giants added some variety early on but Greater Fiends all feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 pm

yeah the end section of the game is crap. I can't remember which but either the final boss or the penultimate boss is one of the most boring things ever. I'm pretty sure its an arrow spam fight.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:21 am

I'm going to try to get this finished tonight. Only two chapters left I think. Then I'll start on Mentor and if I don't get utterly wrecked in seconds I'll try to see it through. If not I'll definitely try Warrior out. I've only used 2 or 3 weapons at any length and I want to try to rest out in depth.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:01 am

Ha, that's brilliant. At the start of chapter 17 you can actually shoot Sonia. Most games make NPCs like her invincible or just make it impossible to shoot them, but if you shoot her she dies and it's game over.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
yeah the end section of the game is crap. I can't remember which but either the final boss or the penultimate boss is one of the most boring things ever. I'm pretty sure its an arrow spam fight.
Yeah, the final two bosses were by far the easiest.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 am

Also, Kasumi's appearances were totally pointless.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Yeah, the final two bosses were by far the easiest.
The only boss i remember kicking my ass a bit was the guy who beat us up in team mission the lightning guy. But thats mainly because i have no clue when is best to attack him.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 am

He was pretty easy. Genshin was the hardest for me I think.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 am

Eh really, I guess this games weird like that certain bosses just seem to kick your ass, I guess most of them are tough in there own right its just if there's one move that catches you off guard. The only reason he was a pain when we cooped was genshin kept izuna dropping me, i don't even remembering him doing that in story.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 am

Okay, the tonfas are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:36 am

Really? What kind of weapon are they as in fast or powerful, i got my asked kicked when i tried it on those team missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo   Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next