Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danganronpa Series - PS VITA

Go down 
+3
Baal
Superbuu3
BlackChaosDragon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Danganronpa Series - PS VITA  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa Series - PS VITA    Danganronpa Series - PS VITA  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:30 pm

I wonder if titty typhooon is a dusk til dawn reference, I'm guessing it is.

The beta thing just makes me curious. I always wonder if the original ideas would've been cooler.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa Series - PS VITA    Danganronpa Series - PS VITA  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:19 am

Most, if not all, of the endings that aren't required for the true end are bad endings that don't amount to anything but a brick wall. Not to mention the fact that you never actually repeat a single part of VLR because of how the game is designed. There's really no replay value whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa Series - PS VITA    Danganronpa Series - PS VITA  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I wonder if titty typhooon is a dusk til dawn reference, I'm guessing it is.

The beta thing just makes me curious.  I always wonder if the original ideas would've been cooler.

Hmm....maybe, Although i myself arent too sure.

I'd say the red blood would have been a first, though i assume it was changed to pink to appease the rating boards. Though i would have liked to have seen how the abandoned factory would have been laid out

Neo wrote:
Most, if not all, of the endings that aren't required for the true end are bad endings that don't amount to anything but a brick wall. Not to mention the fact that you never actually repeat a single part of VLR because of how the game is designed. There's really no replay value whatsoever.

Perhaps. But id say it does have some replay value if you maybe miss out some of the hard passcodes. I mean sure, there is only one solution but the player isn't required to delve into the puzzle deeper than needed.

======================
EDIT

And the release date of 7th of september.

Plus if you have a "spare" £60

http://store.nisaeurope.com/collections/pre-order/products/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls-limited-edition .... f*ck Sad

I also heard that the physcal edition of the game will be EN only and the digital version, dual audio....not that i care but its still worth bringing up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa Series - PS VITA    Danganronpa Series - PS VITA  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:53 am

Ended up beating another episode that game is seriously messed up and is considerably grimmer than he rest of the games. Game play was adequate and seemed to just fill in the space between advances in the story. That said the game starts off slow storywise but gets more interesting as it goes along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa Series - PS VITA    Danganronpa Series - PS VITA  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danganronpa Series - PS VITA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3