Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LittleBigPlanet Vita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

LittleBigPlanet Vita Empty
PostSubject: LittleBigPlanet Vita   LittleBigPlanet Vita Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Honestly I think this is better then 2. The touch screen is used really well as is the back pad. Simply put the minigames are amazing. This honestly stops the need of buying any of those mini puzzle games with the amount of games on this. Can't wait to see what the community cooks up. It looks like you only need to play two player to get all bubbles unless an annoying one pops up in a stage or two. Not liking the music much. On another note the levels on this feel like actual levels, and not just tutorials which a handful of levels on LBP2 felt like.

This also feels more like a platformer and levels need to be played numerous times to get everything, levels also feel longer suprisingly. Online seems more stable than 2.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Vita   LittleBigPlanet Vita Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:51 pm

I would buy it I haave a feeling the constant updates will eat up my memory card pretty fast, unless I delete everything except Ninja Gaiden and Gravity Rush.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Vita   LittleBigPlanet Vita Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Is this worth having? Is it really that good? It's going on sale for £20 on the store and I might buy it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Vita   LittleBigPlanet Vita Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Level design was great I struggle to play hand held games because I don't like taking my Vita out.

I did find the level design as great as any other LBP game and the minigames are amusing. I'll obviously play the whole game through with you if you want.

Just ask yourself if you want another LBP game, I'm pretty certain in this one multiple playthroughs are encouraged as i'm missing loads of stuff and i only played most levels once. My only gripe was when i played this game most of the people i played with were really crap at this. Hopefully there should be a load of levels by now and i'm not taking this off my vita card so like i said i'd play with you. I would say though there's no real point in rushing out to get it if you aren't going to play it.

The levels seemed a lot bigger then the ones in 1 and 2, I don't know if thats a good thing to you and it did strike me as odd because normally handheld games focus on more concise chapters. Can't remember the boss fights at all.

If you want me to answer specific questions let me know, i can just check it anytime i.e. if you want to know the level themes and number of stages.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Vita   LittleBigPlanet Vita Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 pm

It's actually £18 for Plus. I expect it'll be free for Plus at some though, but that's still a tempting price. It's on offer for two weeks so I'll wait a bit. I'm playing Ragnarok Odyssey on Vita at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Vita   LittleBigPlanet Vita Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Good man:

Quote :
Tough to say. I have a certain friend who is constantly pulling me off platforms in LBP. I’m sure he does it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Vita   LittleBigPlanet Vita Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LittleBigPlanet Vita
Page 1 of 1