Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RD plays: Dragon's Crown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:37 pm

all of them respawn apart from the red dragon, if you cook it using all the extra's & turn it twice it give you 400+ health, 10% atk 10% def & 15% score bonus
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:07 pm

so i hit level 99, if its exp is the same for all characters then you need 105981636
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 pm

got the plat on this today, 4 min dragon is a pain on your own but doable if you take npc hitters in with you (dwarf fighter).

demon lord is a lot easier than i thought although even with 3 extra lives on a party of 4 it cost me 100K in resurrections because of the stupid AI.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:53 pm

I haven't played much over the weekend; Sorc is still high 80s, Wizrd in the 30s, Fighter at 16. Still got lots to do.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 pm

I got Elf and Amazon on Infernal, Dwarf and Fighter nearly on Hard.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Sorry moose didn't see your message about your amazon being same level as us, i'm 80 and neo's close to that so feel freeto join in when we next play. Next time you want my attn easier to get me on skype.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 pm

My Amazon is currently level 34, almost done with normal. Talk about a glass cannon...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Brandish is a must have for the invincibility frames, same with Parry if you learn how to do it reliably.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Its difficult to get used to the Amazon though she is fun i'm getting killed a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RD plays: Dragon's Crown
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4