Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RD plays: Dragon's Crown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:38 pm

You were maxed out for hard though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah, but I'd only completed hard a few hours prior, and some of the bosses were much tougher with a group of NPCs than with one human player.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:24 pm

If the bones were present when you auto uploaded that wouldn't really solve the problem.

I think he's saying you are awesome moose.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:44 pm

I got a level 80 item from floor 6 of the labyrinth, so I assume that's around the level we were supposed to be. No wonder it was tough.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 am

I've only done the first level of the labyrinth. Got a level 30 item that sucked so thought better of it and went off to play hard mode. Might need to go back at some point to see if the equips are better later on.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 pm

finished medium with all but the elf, didnt like the amazon or the wizard although i played a fair bit with the sorceress so that might just be because i used him after. when are we gonna try & tackle infernal?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm not gonna start infernal untill neo does, don't worry i'm sure we'll catch up to your level soonish, I don't really want to play anything apart from this at the moment (maybe atelier...).

If anyone wants to do other characters on hard i'm game, other wise i'm gonna pllay my amazon now and get her to a competent level.  

I'm also now thinking levelling characters with AI is killing the game for me.  Every character I did that with seems shit, I'm guessing its more a case I never learnt the basics of the character and have grown to reliant on powers, I seem considerably more competent with my elf/fighter/mage than my dwarf and sorceress (I really don't know how to play them properly), who I used a lot of AI assistance on.  Anyway not going to make that mistake with the amazon and gonna do the whole of normal without AI.  Hopefully I work out how to use her well, she looks like a beast if i can master evading and parrying with her.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm just finishing up my last few sidequests before I try and take Sorceress to level 99, then I'll get stuck in to Labyrinth of Chaos whilst working on my other characters. What's really frightening is my playtime - I'm at forty hours already. No idea how.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:42 pm

let me know when u wanna attempt the labyrinth, we can only go to floor 6 until we finish the game but i wouldnt mind leveling up on floors 4-6 with you
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm online now if you fancy a game? I've got an hour roughly.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:20 pm

im on the game
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:30 pm

managed to chain 3 talismans together, word of advice though DONT try the arch demon at level 78, just cost me 150K gold to do him (accidently picked B route)! Anyway after chaing 3 Broutes together i managed to go up whole level... though i wasnt far away from gaining 2 levels
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 pm

I'm done with Infernal.

Did a complete chain run all the way through at level 73, coming out at the end with around 12 million exp, which sounds like loads but only got me to level 81. Wasn't that hard either, though some of my stat boosting gear from Labyrinth undoubtedly helped make up some of the shortfall in Sorc's damage output.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:13 am

how much gold did u spend doing that?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:22 am

About 700k.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:41 pm

After chaining all the A routes in one go on Infernal I got 10 million points and went from level 65 to 75.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:01 pm

i went from 88 to 91 with 13 million points

Last edited by testtubebaby on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:36 pm

You were 88.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 pm

I've never felt so utterly defeated and outwitted by a game. I put all Futurama quotes on one of my characters, but I just found some bones (offline, so someone programmed this into the game) that said "Tell my wife... Hello".

That is the perfect Futurama quote for bones, and I didn't think of it. But the game did.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:42 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I've never felt so utterly defeated and outwitted by a game. I put all Futurama quotes on one of my characters, but I just found some bones (offline, so someone programmed this into the game) that said "Tell my wife... Hello".

That is the perfect Futurama quote for bones, and I didn't think of it. But the game did.
You should hang your head in shame.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Just got my Wizard into hard mode, now going to start on the others. I actually have a reasonable chance of getting the platinum in this, at least unless there are any particularly obscure requirements.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:24 pm

eating all food is a bit tricky because of the chicken, u gotta choose to fight the red dragon & then let it fall to its death, that was the one i needed anyway
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:06 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
eating all food is a bit tricky because of the chicken, u gotta choose to fight the red dragon & then let it fall to its death, that was the one i needed anyway
Only let him fall once... does it change the food option at the next camp scene?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:30 pm

yeah, also you have to both boil & fry each item once (theres 35 altogether). red dragon meat doesnt respawn at the same camp so you have to kill it twice but the chicken does respawn, there's no need to cook each thing properly tho, you can throw it in the pot & straight in the bowl. there's some more things that could be considered "hidden" like during the doom beetle fight you have to destroy one of the coccoons before you kill the beetle & in the same level you have to destroy the mushroom plant & all the shrooms behind it. there's more but you will naturally find them as you go along
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:45 pm

Most boss meat does respawn, it just takes a bit longer than the regular ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RD plays: Dragon's Crown
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next