Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RD plays: Dragon's Crown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

RD plays: Dragon's Crown Empty
PostSubject: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 am

I think will be easier if we have a topic here and we just talk about things specific to the playthrough

On normal:
Buu - Fighter L35, Wizard + Sorceress L20s, Dwarf + Elf 20s
Neo - Wizard L35, Amazon 20s
Moose - Amazon + Elf 20s
TTB - Dwarf L35, Sorceress + Amazon 20>

Hard:
Simian - Sorceress L40+?

If anyone else is joining in we'll update this more.  Obviously you're welcome to both teams BTW, but time issues might start popping up we'll sort that out to.

Current Views:
Fighter: Seems to be juggling based and a support character, he can defend the other characters as well as sacrifice his own health to protect them.  He works based on defence and counters.

Dwarf: Seems to be close range, more focused on grapples, he has some abilities based around boosting attack.

Sorceress: Healer and crowd control

Amazon: Berserker

Elf: High Damage output late game, but you need to refill her bow constantly from enemy drops (not recommended first character)

Wizard: Neo can comment on him

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 pm

if needed i can join the second game aswell but ill wait to give others a chance
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't think there's any need for set groups, this game is made for replayability so just playing with whoever is online at the time should be fine.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:21 pm

I'm sticking with Sorceress. Crowd control, healing, plus the occasional nuke? Sounds like my cuppa tea.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Neo wrote:
I don't think there's any need for set groups, this game is made for replayability so just playing with whoever is online at the time should be fine.
Its more for level on first playthrough. I doubt you'll want someone who's the level of playing on hard playing on your first normal file.

I mean people can switch between groups, but seeing as we're all playing same guys its good to know what everyone else is doing. Plus some people just will be on at times incompatible with others. This makes it easier if someone can't play with certain people but wants to catch up and be around the same level as other people.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm going to pick the Elf first time just to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Things switched around a bit due to time zones. I thought I'd try Elf as after trying Sorceress I'm not ready to play as magic users as restoring mana is effort. Also thought i'd let TTB have more fun throwing people around lol.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Should we be chatting on here rather than the other Crown topic?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:24 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Should we be chatting on here rather than the other Crown topic?
I was more keeping this for what we were doing in game.

I'm level 25 i think on my wizard. How far did you get Simian? On my wizard I haven't done my B routes so let me know if I should start on those.

I got my fighter to level 29, when me and Neo chained a few dungeons.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:16 am

My Sorceress is Level 27 after handing in a couple more quests, but I haven't yet done any B routes. Oh, and I was mislead about Sorc having the highest luck; Elf has the highest.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 am

SimianWonder wrote:
My Sorceress is Level 27 after handing in a couple more quests, but I haven't yet done any B routes.  Oh, and I was mislead about Sorc having the highest luck; Elf has the highest.
You sure?? Thats a bit odd the tavern shows her as S for luck and Elf A I thought? Unless they changed that in the patch. You wanna play in a bit?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:18 am

I've been cross-checking my luck in the Tavern against some of the NPC's I've rescued.  My luck is currently 71, whereas both Elves I had, at the same level, were showing 88 and 91.

Whether the patch changed it, or those elves coincidentally had equips which boosted their luck I'm not sure.  I played a little this morning, beat my first B route Boss (on the level with the harpy), but not sure how much I'll be able to play today.  My PS3 in on because I'm trying to download Remember Me, but I've still got a kitchen I haven't yet finished, so I'd probably best get to that, else the Mrs will kill me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm

My elf is level 22 with 68 luck, and no equipment that boosts luck.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:31 pm

I've got Elf and Amazon around level 25 and online now. Amazon is a lot of fun but she seems to have shit defense, and gets knocked down easily.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 am

Put a single point in parry and that shouldn't happen anymore. More than one point seems wasted as it just increases your block power (not related to parries I believe) and the duration of invincibility after a parry which seems kinda unnecessary as two seconds is already a pretty long time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

I suppose I should start blocking in general.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:58 am

Solo bosses were really easy (well the ones I tried). There's a challenge you can do with multiple players to kill the wraith in under two minutes, haven't tried it yet, but that might be tricky due to the fact he's invincible for pretty long amounts of time.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Solo bosses were really easy (well the ones I tried).  There's a challenge you can do with multiple players to kill the wraith in under two minutes, haven't tried it yet, but that might be tricky due to the fact he's invincible for pretty long amounts of time.
I've done the Wraith one.

Run into the first room, knock the wall down quick sharp, move into the next room, grab a torch, light the statue. I had three high-level NPCs in my party, (around levels 55-62) all fighters, they wailed on him whilst I hit him hard with as many air fireballs as I could spam. It actually wasn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 am

I finished all the side quests, most of them are with no allies with the exception of the Wraith, but I managed that with no allies anyways.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:16 am

wraith is the only one i have left, due to the nature of the fight (and the fact he is over 4 foot off the ground) dwarf is not the way to speed kill :/
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:18 am

testtubebaby wrote:
wraith is the only one i have left, due to the nature of the fight (and the fact he is over 4 foot off the ground) dwarf is not the way to speed kill :/
If you wanna hop on i'll help you
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:38 pm

You guys are a fair way ahead of me now.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 pm

what level u at now simian?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:26 pm

42 I think. Haven't played for a few days.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:36 pm

My Amazon is around that. I just got her onto hard mode today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RD plays: Dragon's Crown   RD plays: Dragon's Crown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RD plays: Dragon's Crown
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next