Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend

Go down 
+9
testtubebaby
Eevil-Psycho
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Skip
brandon
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I play next?
Folklore
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Dark Messiah Might & Magic
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Pikmin 3
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Expeditions: Conquistador
 13% [ 1 ]
Killer is Dead
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:33 am

Okay, this one will probably take a while. New poll, new game is Tomb Raider.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:58 am

have you started dragons dogma?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:11 am

Yes and no, I only played up to the point where you first fight a Hydra and can create your own pawn.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 pm

well then i would take it off this list, the last thing you're going to want is back to back rpg's
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Voted for Tomb Raider because I'll be platongue that soonish too, and I can evaluate whether your opinions are correct or not.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:33 pm

"platongue"?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:44 pm

It's like a heightened version of playing a video game, only without your hands.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 am

It's French.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Played a shitload of FF today, it's improved a fair bit over XIII, I like how it takes much less time to give you a bit of freedom and how grinding isn't necessary at all.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:10 pm

voted Tomb Raider.

cause it's the best Tomb Raider since the initial series on PS1. good story, good gameplay, very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:27 am

Holy shit, the clock puzzles in this game are the worst.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:29 am

Yeah, FFXIII-2 continues the trend of "Every FF mini game is terrible."
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:56 pm

yeah, those are definitely annoying.

if you want to solve them easily, just write everything down before the time starts running, and then try solving it on paper. it takes some time, but it's definitely better than having to redo them over and over, cause I believe they change every time you do them too..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Neo wrote:
Holy shit, the clock puzzles in this game are the worst.
You've become a casual hang your head in shame.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:05 pm

I dunno if it's just me knowing the battle system better but bosses like the Long Gui seem a lot easier in XIII-2. It helps that beating each of the Archylte Steppe bosses gives you 30,000 CP I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:17 am

You know what's really bad? Needing to play slot machines ingame to get fragments. I've enjoyed this game so far so it's a shame something like this has to be thrown in to sour it.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 am

not sure if you are aware or not but they pays depend on what the woman says standing next to the machine, she compares them to the weather so you need to wait till she says something about a hot summers day
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Should I try for 100% on this? I don't think I've missed anything and I'm pretty sure I'm almost at the end of the game.

EDIT: If any of you have done it, how much of a timesink is it? I won't bother if it's going to delay my next game by too much.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:04 pm

surprisingly faster than FFXIII to platinum.

getting all the beasts in your catalog can take a while, and there's some puzzle in that one futuristic town, forgot it's name, the scientific one where you meet Hope? well, there's like a hologram of Lightning's captain and he asks you questions, and he warps to different places every time and you need to get all answers correct each time. so depending on your knowledge or whether or not you have a guide, that can take some time too.

the rest is pretty easy to do. there's some harder optional clock puzzles I think, and some of these puzzles where you need to link the colored diamonds can be a bit tough towards the end, but none should take too long.

not sure how far you are on exploring all the maps 100%, but you should've explored most of it while playing the story anyways, so if you missed some parts, it won't take long to complete them.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Neo wrote:
Should I try for 100% on this? I don't think I've missed anything and I'm pretty sure I'm almost at the end of the game.

EDIT: If any of you have done it, how much of a timesink is it? I won't bother if it's going to delay my next game by too much.

It didn't take me a long time to 100% all of the fragments, but some of the stuff is just kind of tedious like looking everywhere to fill the bestiary, doing slots in Serendipity, and like one other thing I can't be assed to remember. However, redoing the Caius fights where he's even tougher is actually a lot of fun and some of the alternate endings are really fucking great. Like the one where you beat Royal Jelly or the one where you arrest Alyssa right after she hands you the bogus gate stone.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 pm

That sounds cool, I'll definitely go for the Paradox endings.

I've filled out maps as much as I possibly can (got 6 travel guides so far), got the Lucky Coin fragment from slots last night by rubber banding my L1 button down, done both quiz quest lines in Academia and done all the clock/constellation/tile puzzles in the various Oerba timelines that are involved with Mog's backstory so I think I have just about all of the tedious stuff out of the way.
Bestiary is going to be a bitch though, I guess I'll aim to get as many Fragment Skills as possible before I really go for it, hopefully they'll make the process a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:48 pm

by the time you've collected most of the fragments you should have almost completed the bestiary
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Finished XIII-2 a few hours ago, I'm going to do the writeup tomorrow before I start the next game. Decided not to do postgame content yet as I'm starting to feel burnt out, will go back to it after finishing whatever I play next.

Someone should vote for Catherine or Tomb Raider.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:03 pm

voted tomb raider, i wouldnt put you through catherine as im really not that nasty
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:22 am

Except Catherine is a good game you heathen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next