Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend

Go down 
+9
testtubebaby
Eevil-Psycho
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Skip
brandon
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I play next?
Folklore
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_lcap25%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Dark Messiah Might & Magic
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_lcap13%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Pikmin 3
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_lcap13%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Expeditions: Conquistador
 13% [ 1 ]
Killer is Dead
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_lcap38%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:36 am

Currently Playing: FFXIII again, fuck Hatoful Boyfriend

I’ve decided that I’m going to start playing through all my games and you guys are going to help me.

Basically, I’m going to keep track of what I’m currently playing and post a comment when I finish it. You guys can vote on what I play next and discuss the games and/or how correct all of my opinions are, this should give me the motivation to keep playing through everything I’ve bought over the past couple of years. Polls will last until I finish my current game.

To start off with, and to give everyone an idea of what I'm doing, I'll start with what I've completed in the past week.

June 2013 Games
Spoiler:
July 2013 Games
Spoiler:
August 2013 Games
Spoiler:

Last edited by Neo on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:40 am

As soon as Remember Me hits £25 I'm buying it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:20 am

You should, it felt like a game that the devs actually liked as opposed to a game they were told to make by a publisher.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 am

Play my dick.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 am

you can beat multiple times in one day
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:43 am

FC3: Blood Dragon is good so far, it's pretty much just more FC3 and that's not a bad thing. Lots of dumb jokes make it more consistent than FC3 which couldn't seem to decide whether it wanted to be a serious game or have you torching a field of marijuana to a dubstep soundtrack.

Also you guys should vote for what I'll play after Baal's Dick.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:46 am

You forgot to mention how great the Zeno Clash 2 story was with its themes of morality vs law and kidnapping.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:22 am

i don't know what any of those games are like
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:25 am

Pick the one with the cutest girls or something, I don't care. I'm seriously doing this because I need help getting through my backlog.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 am

THERE! ARE YOU HAPPY!?

you bully
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 am

Thanks, best friend.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 am

I voted for Dark Arisen, just because I've had a blast with it, despite putting 100 hours plus into regular DD.  On the subject of your other titles, I'm currently playing through Bioshock Infinite, and agree pretty much with what you've said; I've not finished the game (though I'd guess I'm close, now boarding the Prophet's flagship having freed Elizabeth) and while Booker and Elizabeth are well written and I genuinely do care about their fate the city itself isn't as good a playground as Rapture was, and the powers at time feel like re-skins of existing Bioshock plasmids rather than anything wholly new.  That said, Charge does play a lot like Mass Effect 2/3's Vanguard Charge, which is pretty damn awesome.  A good game so far, but unlikely to leave that much of a lasting impression.  Unless the ending is amazing at least.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 am

Bayonetta, I'm guessing your halfway through and if you wanna get through your backlog its probably a good place o start and unlike most of the other games its got a sequel you are hyped for.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:44 am

I voted for Final Fantasy XIII-2

because it's genuinely quite a fun game, it's still somewhat linear, but you do have more freedom. like, you have to jump to certain times zones, but after a while, there's quite some time zones you can pick from and run around in just to level up or do some small side quests before you continue with the story.

and I think the battle system is great and enjoyable. especially since you can recruit animals and level those up. was a nice touch imo.

outside of the walking dead that automatically gave you the platinum trophy, Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are the only 2 games I even bothered to platinum, so I guess that kind of says something about how much I loved it.

I actually enjoyed the story too to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 am

Psycho really voted FF XIII-2 to make it a tie of two all around just to make life difficult.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 pm

nu-uh, cause I can't see the results before I vote, so I didn't know it was going to be a tie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:39 pm

I've completed all the outposts and got every upgrade in Blood Dragon, someone should totally vote for something as I've only got 4 missions left before I'll be done with the game.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 pm

i hit FF also (currently leading with 33% btw) im with psycho on this, i loved 13 even tho it was linear. I found that breaking up the characters for their respective stories really gave you the chance to experience all of their abilities rather than the usual "level the ones you play with" attitude of other RPG's although 13-2 is a lot different story wise and it only has 2 characters to play with but i like the idea of using enemies on your team. so yeah... go with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 am

Finished FC3: Blood Dragon and starting on Bayonetta now. Should I choose a new set of games for the poll or just replace the one that gets picked each time?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 am

Replace them because eventually you will play Catherine.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:17 am

Okay, added a new poll.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:37 am

Catherine, easily. That was a really good game, and even if the gameplay wasn't my usual thing, I had tons of fun with it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 am

Play Folklore and tell me if it's worth playing. It's been sitting on my shelf for ages.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 am

FFXIII-2 for reasons stated before.

and because I haven't played the others so I don't have an opinion on those.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm

There's a definite pattern with these vote counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next