Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:46 pm

holy shit, Team Objective is so much fun, i wish I knew this earlier.

don't know if it was in Uncharted 2, but it's basically a ton of different modes in one, King Of The Hill, Deathmatch, some form of Plunder (you don't actually capture the idol though, the team who holds it the longest wins), capturing territories etc etc
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 pm

alright, new vid for anyone that cares:

this is the "Desert Village" map with the sandstorm in that I mentioned earlier.

EDIT: also the sound effects for when the storm is supposed to come in are apparently glitched.. you can hear the sandstorm when it's leaving and left already, so that isn't right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:20 pm

It looks like the area for grenades is a whole lot bigger. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
It looks like the area for grenades is a whole lot bigger. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

It's probably going to be a pain in the ass in story mode when you're trying to shoot from cover.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm

god fucking dammit, this is one of the most RAGE inducing multiplayer games I've ever played. one day, you'll be doing perfectly fine, and then the next day you can't get any shit done. and it's so f-ing random all the time it's not even funny.

I'm starting to wonder if it's lag or not. sure, I have off days, but the way this is going seems to be way to random then just me having a bad day or bad luck.

the community seems to have gone to hell too, especially the higher level players... everyone at level 35 (which is the cap at the moment) is a noob, they all use the cheapest gun (KAL-7) which is a beast if you blindfire and everyone's just blindfiring and punching all the f-ing time.. most of my deaths I get double teamed, shot in the back by a camper or blasted with some noob firing his RPG or grenade launcher.

some of this stuff is ridiculous, I can't count how many times I have jumped off a ledge, and someone was magically able to grab me while I'm mid air, and break my f-ing neck. sometimes I wanna pull someone off a ledge, it misses and it kicks me off instead while I should've had the guy in the first place. that's not me sucking, that's just the game being broken..

not to mention that most of the players are fucking idiots when it comes down to doing objectives.. so I end up going for it, cause I wanna win, but because I got no back up since everyone else is too busy doing things that don't matter, it just gets me killed every f-ing time.

hell, I still don't care about my k/d but today was ridiculous, it's not even funny.

I still think it's a great game, but some of this stuff is just too random to be me just sucking.

/vent
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 pm

It's probably better if you have an organized set of people that are communicating over mic or something. If the whole lot of us play at once in a party, we could have some amazing games against teams made up of random people.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

yeah, I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys, i'll tell you that. I'm tired of randoms screwing up the entire match.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 pm

I hope they add a co-op for the story mode. That would be kickass.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm

When we play the fact that we can communicate with each other is pointless. We all end up just doing random things anyway, just like R2.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:44 pm

in R2 you weren't so dependant on your team to actually do good. if your team fails on you in Uncharted, there's not really all that much you can do, unless the other team just full out sucks monkey balls..
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

A team of dead people generally find it hard to score on me in plunder.

Besides that's how we were in U2 anyway, Not that it was generally a problem as we won most games regardless.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Not really.
It only took 1 person on a team to dominate in U2.
Your team could suck and you could still stand some sort of chance against the opposing force.

I was a noob at U2 mp and started really good.
I'd find myself holding the entire team throughout games.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Saibot wrote:
Not really.
It only took 1 person on a team to dominate in U2.
Your team could suck and you could still stand some sort of chance against the opposing force.

I was a noob at U2 mp and started really good.
I'd find myself holding the entire team throughout games.

yeah well, not in Uncharted 3, trust me, maybe if you're playing TDM, but any other game type and you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 am

Unless they changed from the beta it's more or less the same in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:19 am

from what I hear a lot of the "U2 vets" say, it's quite different than U2 or the beta for that matter...

I haven't played the U2 MP or the beta too much so I can't say..

anyways, maybe I'm just having a very bad case of worst luck ever, but trust me, if I had vids, you'd see how ridiculous it is sometimes..
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:25 am

Hmm I hope they didn't change it too much from the beta as I felt it was near flawless.

I consider myself a U2 vet (plus I spent all summer playing it semi-religiously) and a damn good one at that. I'm not trying to gloat but I'm just saying that I am fairly confident I can carry a team on any mode.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 am

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
Hmm I hope they didn't change it too much from the beta as I felt it was near flawless.

I consider myself a U2 vet (plus I spent all summer playing it semi-religiously) and a damn good one at that. I'm not trying to gloat but I'm just saying that I am fairly confident I can carry a team on any mode.
Carrying a team against randoms is easy, it's when you get a team of organised people that it gets difficult.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 am

Organisation is for suckers.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:06 pm

also, for the U2 vets, you might be happy to know that some of the maps from U2 are making a return in U3, be it in a different form.

Flooded Ruins has become Molten Ruins, instead of water, there's now lava.

Highrise is still Highrise but it's now played at night.

The Facility has become the Frozen Facility, it's covered in ice.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

There's a U3 season pass now, for all the MP DLC. Separately it's all going to cost $45, but the pass is $25.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Fuck yes Highrise. Best map in the game in my opinion. Too bad it was DLC and most people didn't have it. Only the hardcore played them, much like R2. Hopfully there will be more than just the random attack chopper as an event this time around. Since it basically necessitated throwingg the idol over gaps in plunder you'd get retards getting stuck trying to aim their throws and becomeing kill fodder.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 pm

the chopper is still there... apparently you can even shoot it down if you happen to have an RPG..
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Yea you could do it in 2 as well. I never found a practical reason to do it though. The RPG is best used for two skill-free kills.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Just did another hard run in U1 for my new PS3 so that Crushing is now unlocked. I have to do the same with U2 so I can attempt it on both games.

I hope U3 doesn't have as many enemies as U1. Seriously, it's ridiculous how many just keep coming and coming from all sides of you. Even in hidden places where the villains shouldn't have found yet there were plenty of enemies...

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Season pass? $45 of post-release DLC (at least)? No one? I at least expected Ellis to freak out. He's always complaining about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next