Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:02 pm

SOK wrote:
Not every pirate is someone out of a swashbuckling adventure, Buu. Someday, you will have to come to terms with that.
I think those people will just have to come to terms with the fact that they aren't pirates.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Neo wrote:
SOK wrote:
Not every pirate is someone out of a swashbuckling adventure, Buu. Someday, you will have to come to terms with that.
I think those people will just have to come to terms with the fact that they aren't pirates.
Hahahahaha, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Ts310
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Neo wrote:
SOK wrote:
They're pirates, they're just public school pirates so they don't have a uniform. It does make them lesser pirates, but pirates none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Skipio wrote:
Neo wrote:
SOK wrote:
They're pirates, they're just public school pirates so they don't have a uniform. It does make them lesser pirates, but pirates none-the-less.
Public school here is posher than private school. I think you mean Comprehensive school.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Neo wrote:
SOK wrote:
Public school here is posher than private school.  I think you mean Comprehensive school.
I won't pretend I know anything about your schooling system, I'm sure it's all baffling coming from an Australian view point.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Skipio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Neo wrote:
SOK wrote:
Public school here is posher than private school.  I think you mean Comprehensive school.
I won't pretend I know anything about your schooling system, I'm sure it's all baffling coming from an Australian view point.
Back to the point at hand, you need a hat/a jolly roger/hook/wooden leg/parrot to even qualify as a pirate. Otherwise you're just a hooligan with a boat.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:46 pm

If you're going to include hooks, wooden legs and parrots before beards I'm not sure you really know what you're talking about Buu.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Neo wrote:
SOK wrote:
Back to the point at hand, you need a hat/a jolly roger/hook/wooden leg/parrot to even qualify as a pirate.  Otherwise you're just a hooligan with a boat.
If you just have the parrot and had none of the others, you'd be a royal vizier, actually.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 pm

SOK wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Neo wrote:
SOK wrote:
Back to the point at hand, you need a hat/a jolly roger/hook/wooden leg/parrot to even qualify as a pirate.  Otherwise you're just a hooligan with a boat.
If you just have the parrot and had none of the others, you'd be a royal vizier, actually.
I have a slight tan and now i'm Jafar? I'll 'ave you longshanks.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Just make sure to get a cobra-head sorcerer staff too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29