Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Season pass? $45 of post-release DLC (at least)? No one? I at least expected Ellis to freak out. He's always complaining about this stuff.

Explain a bit more what that means. From what you said before, the season pass is for DLC maps that you can only play for a certain season? Well then that's retarded and I wouldn't buy it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 am

Well I wasn't up in arms because it doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. All it is is preordering DLC. At this point in the industry it's not the worst thing ever. If Fallout did something like that it would be awesome. All together I've spent 65 bucks on DLC. I guess I was just waiting to see what the DLC is. If it's worth it then I don't see the problem getting it cheaper if you preoder it. It's not like that online pass bullshit were you are penelized for not buying it new.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:39 am

well, as far as my raging from yesterday goes, I'm seeing a lot of people on the Gfaqs boards with the same issues, so we know for sure now it's not just me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 am

The problem is you have no real idea what you're paying for. They're just asking people to pay $25 for a set amount of yet to be revealed content.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 am

Yeah, after looking at the blog, it's not terrible. Not the greatest thing either, as you're blindly paying for DLC that you might not even want.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 am

They are going to reveal more about the DLC before you have to pay for it. It seems to be a bare bones service of what CoD Elite is.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 am

Quote :
The Fortune Hunters’ Club DLC program entitles you to the first four multiplayer map packs and the first three multiplayer skin packs for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception
I guess there's going to be more than four map packs then.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 am

launch trailer looking good:

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 am

Fuck yeah hype!

Looks as though there's going to at least one horse riding section, I hope it's better than the jet-ski in Uncharted 1.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 am

I just went batshit over Uncharted 2 online. It takes a lot to make my blood boil, but one of the few things that does it is online cheaters. I got to the point that when I laughed, it was this insane wheezing laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 am

How were they cheating. The only cheating I ever encountered in my 60+ online hours were people who would glitch into walls and get faggy kills that way.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 am

Richard Harrow wrote:
How were they cheating. The only cheating I ever encountered in my 60+ online hours were people who would glitch into walls and get faggy kills that way.
I still remember those French guys, honestly you should be ashamed that your countrymen would even consider doing that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 am

Not to mention that other bloke on the ice map.

But yeah, those goddamn French guys. I'd certainly have words for them if we play them again, seeing as I could actually cuss them out now.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 am

Haha ya those dudes are the worst. The latin americans always lag with their 3rd world internet which pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 pm

There were two people that would literally never die. I literally pumped these guys each with a full clip from both the AK and M4. And they would kill me with one hit from the AK. And what made it worse was that they always moved together. So if you tried to kill one, the other would kill you from behind somehow. I got one amazing grenade kill on one of them and that was all I got from them.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210241p1.html

Review of U3. I came, I saw, I came again. IGN calls it a masterpiece saying it sets the gold standard for any game that comes out in the future. Also this was funny "For more information on environments that might kill you, google Detroit." haha.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Right about now I'm feeling good that I picked U3 over most of the other games that have been coming out.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:10 pm

only about a week left

excitement is building up
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Stealth kills are like extremely rare in U2 online but I just got one to finish a deathmatch. I was laughing so hard because I wasn't expecting Tenzin to snap the guy's neck but instead punch him like normal.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I finished a match with 5 stealth kills one time. It was awesome. People get so upset when they are stealth killed. I like to hump the air on top of them afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:53 pm

hmmm, one thing i noticed is that the game seems to think I have a bad connection.. you know when waiting in the lobby, there's these bars behind your name? mine is always completely grey, where as all the other people I see have green blocks...

don't know if it means I have a bad connection or if it's supposed to be like that...

can't believe it's my connection since I upgraded to a 100Mbps one recently.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Maybe you do have a bad connection. You're not going to get a good ping or those sort of speeds outside of continental Europe so if the only servers at the moment are in America it explains everything.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm

well, if I had a bad connection, I suppose I'd have trouble with it online or something? but I'm not lagging or getting disconnected or anything...

besides, it always searches for "close games" and I always get put together with other Europeans, and they do have green blocks in their connection, and I'm pretty sure my 100Mbps is a lot better than most other connections in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
hmmm, one thing i noticed is that the game seems to think I have a bad connection.. you know when waiting in the lobby, there's these bars behind your name? mine is always completely grey, where as all the other people I see have green blocks...

don't know if it means I have a bad connection or if it's supposed to be like that...

can't believe it's my connection since I upgraded to a 100Mbps one recently.
In U2 my connection always appeared grey so I just assumed it was supposed to be that way since the green bars you're seeing are your connection to the person. Of course it could just mean my connection was even worse than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next