Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I bought Dragon Quest VIII

Go down 
+5
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
Haseoviawesome
Ace
A_Nonny_Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

So I bought Dragon Quest VIII - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I bought Dragon Quest VIII   So I bought Dragon Quest VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:42 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Kyle Katarn wrote:
Apparently the princess would have a happy life as long as the hero continues to keep riding her...

Hur hur.

Anyway, crass inuendo aside, I don't recall there being more than four or five conversations there before you get 'MC and Medea enjoy a stolen moment together' or something like that ad infinitum.

There's assloads of other conversations she has with you, as you go along the story, there will be chats related to what the group just did in the plot and such. I went back there a lot like the completionist douche I am.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

So I bought Dragon Quest VIII - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I bought Dragon Quest VIII   So I bought Dragon Quest VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm

I wish the heroes would just punch some of the utter twats you meet in this game. I wanted to hit that Charmles kid so much. I spend all that time trying to get that jewel, and then he just buys one when we get back.

Dominico was a total asshole too, not to mention his accent was ludicrous.