Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Darksiders

Go down 
+8
Maskull
Talking Sock
Baal
Skip
xalas
Superbuu3
Kimarous
A_Nonny_Moose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

So Darksiders - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Well War got "Called" and eveything. You'd think they woud know about that, since they're apparently the ones who do it. It would make sense if they were the ones doing the framing, but I can't remember if they are or not.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well War got "Called" and eveything. You'd think they woud know about that, since they're apparently the ones who do it. It would make sense if they were the ones doing the framing, but I can't remember if they are or not.
But he alone wqas called.

Also whoever did it seemed to have the power to weaken him as everytime you hear the call in the intro your power level drops.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got up to the black throne. I have to finish this game soon i want to play yakuza 4 lol.

Ruin is possibly the greatest horse in any game ever. i've now taken down 4 of the chosen. The spider teleporting boss was kinda crazy but kinda cool at the same time.

Samael is looking mighty shifty but i'm still expecting the destroyer to be on the angelic side but we'll see i guess. I think i'll pick up the portal gun soon at least thats the impression i get.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 pm

There's still quite a long way to go if you haven't reached the portals yet. That part felt really long anyway.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:42 pm

If there's anything more infuriating then fun give me a heads up and i'll use a guide for it, i hate trial and error puzzles.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 pm

There's a really long section where you have to unlock 3 doors by running around a massive tower. It involves a lot of backtracking with portals and weird paths. There's a few bits in there that were annoying.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Its was kinda awesome and kinda bad all at the same time that black throne bit, that room with like 5 or 6 switches and moving walls was BS though.

Story seems to be pretty awesome all round though.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 am

How long is the game?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 am

Not completed it yet but over 20 easily I'd suspect.

If you play games through normal then hard it'll last you a long time.

Also there are some tricky puzzles so it might take longer then you'd think there's also a lot of hidden items to find which even when you manage to get a powerup to show them up on your map aren't that easy to get to.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 pm

My (only) run was 20 hours, and I did a lot of needless backtracking for items.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:02 pm

It took me about 25ish hours on apocalypse or whatever the hardest setting was. It was my first playthough and I got lost in every fucking dungeon for some amount of time cuz I'd get turned around and start going the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Ellis wrote:
It took me about 25ish hours on apocalypse or whatever the hardest setting was. It was my first playthough and I got lost in every fucking dungeon for some amount of time cuz I'd get turned around and start going the wrong way.
Moose isn't hardcore he plays games on normal.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:15 am

Though i was gonna platinum this but at least 3 bronze trophies i can't be fucked to do.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Bought this, starting on Apocalyptic.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Did you play this buu? It's rotating out of the Plus deal in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Did you play this buu? It's rotating out of the Plus deal in a couple weeks.
I completed this ages ago it was a pretty fun game although some sections dragged, this sequel looks a lot more fun combat wise.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:13 am

I finally got around to starting this. I think it's pretty cool so far, I've just broke the curse on the second gate on my way to get the first heart for Samael. The combat system is pretty good and the plot is weird but I'll roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Darksiders   So Darksiders - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Darksiders
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5