Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?

Go down 
+8
Maskull
Kaio
Kaede
Baal
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Talking Sock
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:
Oh god, I just remembered...

I can't stand the Lord of the Ring films.

I hate those with a passion, the most boring shit anyone could watch. I'm basing this all on the first film though, I never bothered watching the rest of them.

NOOOOOOO

I hate you for saying this.

Quote :
Same for the Harry Potter series. Too long, too many sequels, it's retarded.

I agree with this. The books are amazingly written from start to finish though, except for teenage wangst in part 5 and love affairs in part 6.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Baal wrote:
Jack Tripper wrote:

I hate those with a passion, the most boring shit anyone could watch. I'm basing this all on the first film though, I never bothered watching the rest of them.

I agree with the LotR hate, I never understood the appeal of those films because it was basically guys spending a good chunk of the movie walking through open plains.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Oh and there were no kamehameha's.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:

i like LotR mainly for the battles and such

Harry potter i despise... its a fucking kids book
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:
Both the Transformer movies, Twilight, Hancock, Spiderman 3, PoC - At World's End, 300, Beowulf, and some others I forget.

Wrong topic. Spider-Man 3 is one of those "everybody hates" ones.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Jack Tripper wrote:

i like LotR mainly for the battles and such

Harry potter i despise... its a fucking kids book

I stopped reading after half of Order of the Phoenix.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Uh, that's just a wrong thing to say. Like I said, Harry Potter is amazingly written and has been critically acclaimed far and wide by both normal people and writers themselves like Stephen King. I know more adults who like Harry Potter than I know kids. Especially the later parts are more adult-oriented. Like the seventh part had Holocaustish stuff going on that made me genuinely feel uneasy reading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:41 pm

I don't love it though.

The reason I put Spiderman 3 here is because everyone on my block was saying this was the best shit since the fucking creation of the universe. (When it first came out in theaters)

I think I was the only one out of the group who hated this shit. This and transformers, my friend almost died of a heart attack after I told him what I thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Kaio wrote:
Uh, that's just a wrong thing to say. Like I said, Harry Potter is amazingly written and has been critically acclaimed far and wide by both normal people and writers themselves like Stephen King. I know more adults who like Harry Potter than I know kids. Especially the later parts are more adult-oriented. Like the seventh part had Holocaustish stuff going on that made me genuinely feel uneasy reading it.

Except that would most likely mean you read the first 3 which were certainly child orientated

i don't doubt the later considerably thicker books may have started to become more adult

its doesn't change the roots of the series
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:
I don't love it though.

The reason I put Spiderman 3 here is because everyone on my block was saying this was the best shit since the fucking creation of the universe. (When it first came out in theaters)

I think I was the only one out of the group who hated this shit. This and transformers, my friend almost died of a heart attack after I told him what I thought about it.

Yeah but SM3 is generally a hated film by the majority so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Romeo + Juliet
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Who the fuck loves that film?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 pm

It was critically acclaimed when it first came out and sold like hell.
Back to top Go down

Sora wrote:
Jack Tripper wrote:
I don't love it though.

It's still liked by a large of people so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:
Sora wrote:
Jack Tripper wrote:
I don't love it though.

Not really. Basically way less than even Twilight's amount of fans. So yeah, not counted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:52 pm

A movie that's number one in the box office the week it comes out in my opinion, was well received. I don't know what you're on about.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Sora wrote:
Jack Tripper wrote:
Sora wrote:
Jack Tripper wrote:
I don't love it though.

Not really. Basically way less than even Twilight's amount of fans. So yeah, not counted.

I wouldn't say ppl hated it they were more disappointed as they saw the film had potential but with it being too ambitious it ended up feeling rushed
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Hyped film was hyped. Spider-Man 2 was an amazing film and people expected the sequel to follow suit and be even better with it constantly being said by its producers to be awesome and perfect and having Venom. How could it not end up selling tickets when it finally came out?

Then it came out and became a huge disappointment with no one loving it and it was generally mixed to negatively received.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaio wrote:

Except that would most likely mean you read the first 3 which were certainly child orientated

i don't doubt the later considerably thicker books may have started to become more adult

They may have been child oriented, but it still attracted the attention of adult audiences. But I guess you only watched the movies (and this is a movie topic after all so I don't blame you), because it's commonly known that, especially the first two films, were incredibly downplayed so that kiddies could enjoy it more.

Even then I don't see why it being for kids is a negative. Shonen anime is aimed at kids too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Sora wrote:
Hyped film was hyped. Spider-Man 2 was an amazing film and people expected the sequel to follow suit and be even better with it constantly being said by its producers to be awesome and perfect and having Venom. How could it not end up selling tickets when it finally came out?

Then it came out and became a huge disappointment with no one loving it and it was generally mixed to negatively received.

We know it's shit and I know we hate. But a large group of people also enjoyed it.

That's why I posted it in this topic. Such a nig.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:57 pm

People I know with the absolute worst taste even hated SM3.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Kaio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaio wrote:

They may have been child oriented, but it still attracted the attention of adult audiences. But I guess you only watched the movies (and this is a movie topic after all so I don't blame you), because it's commonly known that, especially the first two films, were incredibly downplayed so that kiddies could enjoy it more.

Even then I don't see why it being for kids is a negative. Shonen anime is aimed at kids too.

The book was a childrens book
most adults got into it reading it to children

and thats a fact
you can try justifying those as adults books if you want though
i mean they even had to rerelease the books with new covers as adults were made fun of when they read it here as it looked like a childrens book (which i still think it is)
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:
Sora wrote:

We know it's shit and I know we hate. But a large group of people also enjoyed it.

A large group yes, but a mere cup full of water compared to an ocean of negative reactions.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Sora wrote:

thats hardly hated though
as a standalone film its actually arlight to good
compared to the others its awful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Sora wrote:
Jack Tripper wrote:
Sora wrote:

A large group yes, but a mere cup full of water compared to an ocean of negative reactions.

I don't give a shit. /end

That's how you get it done niggaz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?   What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What movie(s) do you hate that everyone else loves?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next