Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:29 pm

lol, Some dude on GFAQs was talking about how some Kazuya uf/4,4,4,4 spammer was killing him online, Then he and said spammer went into a Player match. Was beating said spammer, Then it got to the final round and he had nearly won when the spammer DC'ed and message the guy "You can't beat me, Loser."

....pfft, hahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
lol, Some dude on GFAQs was talking about how some Kazuya uf/4,4,4,4 spammer was killing him online, Then he and said spammer went into a Player match. Was beating said spammer, Then it got to the final round and he had nearly won when the spammer DC'ed and message the guy "You can't beat me, Loser."

i'll keep online play with just you guys

and damn we should play saint row 2
that game is sweet

i'm about 70% complete
i've never played a game i actually bothered unlocking stuff like this just cause it was fun

stunt jumps/tags and cds i kinda do as i go along
but activities and diversions are fun
i really want that basejumping one though
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Yeah, Parachuting Diversion is awesome. And it can be piss easy if you can do it right. If you get all gold on that diversion, You unlock a little thing where you fall off of say, The Ultor Tower. And hit the ground, You don't die. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Tekken needs more fireballs and fire uppercuts.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Kazuya has Lightning punches...Mostly EWGF.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 pm

aside from sf/DoA/vf

i'm kinda bored of fighting games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:05 pm

They got that Fist of the North Star game coming out for the PS3, that looks good. You should check that out.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Still no word on whether it'll come out in western territories. I've heard it's basically a Dynasty Warriors clone too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Still no word on whether it'll come out in western territories. I've heard it's basically a Dynasty Warriors clone too.
awesome i'll probably get it then
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Rockstar_Bob wrote:

I find it's even more annoying to find a pretty good player who can win legitimately, but who then falls back on spamming once they start to lose.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm

So, Did we get that patch or was that just shenanigans?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 pm

It's still on the way.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:29 pm

I keep seeing Devil Jin's who do nothing but his flying moves. Even after I sidestep and punish them for it a dozen times.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:24 pm

PATCH!

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/tekken-6-update-detailed/1591

Quote :
The folks over at Namco Bandai have sent word regarding the forthcoming free downloadable update for Tekken 6 on the 360 and PS3. The update, which is designed to “improve the online game experience”, is slated for a November 26 release on both consoles, giving yet another item for Tekken fans to add to their “Thankful” list.

Online gameplay enhancements in the update include the following:

• Improved input response: improvement of the game’s responsiveness to button / command inputs

• Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location

• Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console

• Signal strength bars: the signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately

• Chance to cancel match: players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent’s signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.

It should be noted that the update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for release separately this winter. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 am

lol, Thanksgiving Patch. XD
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Moose, you molested my poor Lars. He didn't get to win a single match! ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:32 pm

So no more lag?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Well, one of those matches you were always trying to pull off the item move for some reason.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Vergil wrote:
So no more lag?
I doubt it. It'd have to be a fucking amazing patch to make a match between me and Sora run smoothly. But overall it should improve stuff.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well, one of those matches you were always trying to pull off the item move for some reason.

I love that move. It's so cool.
The last two matches against Steve were also extremely close.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm gonna have to learn to keep Steve at a distance more. He murders in close quarters, and Lili's pretty shit in close quarters.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Must be a bit out of practice with Heihachi though. I missed the d+1 after 1+2 every time.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Well, at mid-range Steve has d/f+2, a safe mid on block that gives a juggle on counterhit (74 dmg). The only problem is that online I can't connect the 2nd hit of the juggle.

The best way to play against Steve is to play defensively because

a) his fast lows are weak, so it's not a big deal if you get hit,
b) he has many and great juggle starters on counterhit.

Here's an example: