Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:45 pm

I played a bit with Lili and, although her moves are graceful, her intros and win poses are obnoxious and her flips are sexy, I find her playstyle (poke-crush-huge sidestep) to be even less exciting than Lars. Perhaps I'd stick with Lee for his "You need to fight with more class" win pose and general flamboyance

After a couple thousand matches I still enjoy playing with Steve the most.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:26 am

y can't i choose mystical forest as my fav stage?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 am

That and the tomato stage aren't on the select screen for some reason.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 am

that's lame. i can practice in it but can't choose it for background....
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Characters wearing white clothes appear extremely shiny in Mystical Forest.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 pm

i have my lili in dark colors :3
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 am

i tried asuka, and wow her boobs jiggle fiercely

are the rage effects or wutever worth trying to get?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Played this again last night. Couldn't get into it. I reckon if I want to get properly stuck in again I'll need a new character. I could always try to learn Leo better, since I never really got as far with Leo as I did with Lars, but someone totally new would be cool.

I was thinking of trying Anna.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Started playing this again too. I'll be trying to learn a second character properly this time for TTT2 (although I don't expect it to be out before 2013). Probably Lee because I missed having a fast "GTFO" tool while I was messing with Lars.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I was thinking of trying Anna.

How about Julia? IMO, she has more interesting mix-up game and nobody uses her online. She's overall better too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Couldn't get the hang of Julia's transitions the last time I briefly tried her out. Might give it a proper go. Julia is one of those characters I dread facing, because a good one will always wreck me and I have no clue how to counter it. It's like facing a good Nina or Lei, they just dance circles around me.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

I don't have that much trouble against Nina or Lei, but Julia... argh. I think guessing right has a lot to do with beating her. Even top players look clueless while trying to block her stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26