Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 am

That reminds me, I need to upload the screencap I got of Kenshiro Law.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:22 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Probably the purple shirt.
What's wrong with purple shirts?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Wow, those look a lot better than when I take screens.

Oh wait, have you got motion blur off?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:03 am

It seems there's a patch coming to improve the online.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:18 am

Man, I suck at this game. My win % online is around 20%.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:13 am

Mine is 56%.
It can't be helped; it is impossible to beat a non-braindead Law player online and it seems he is the most used character. I even lost to Kazuya and Lee spammers because I couldn't parry their lows. Not to mention the ragequitters...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:23 am

Yeah, but I also do just suck at the game. Playing Heihachi probably isn't helping my chances much either. He's slower than he was.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:43 am

Well, it's mostly a matter of experience, but yes, Heihachi is significantly weaker this time. Why don't you try someone easier to use/win with? Like Lili.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:50 am

I might eventually. I'm going through the roster at the moment to try everyone out. Heihachi's the only character I really know at the moment though. Julia seems pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 am

Judging by the most accurate list I've seen so far, she is.

Quote :
S - Law / Bryan, Steve
A+ - Julia, Bob, Bruce, Lars, Lili Lee, Nina
A - Baek, Leo, Devil Jin, Eddy/Christie, Roger Jr., Jack-6, Paul, Lei
B+ - Armor King, Dragunov, King, Heihachi, Feng, Alisa, Kazuya, Anna, Jin
B - Ling, Ganryu, Asuka, Miguel, Hwoarang, Marduk, Wang, Raven
C - Zafina
D - Kuma/Panda, Yoshimitsu
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:02 am

Oh God I really need to get an HD tv(yeah, still don't got one, Australia is expensiveland hell), the text size is fucking worse than SF4's! I lol at the lag online, at least it's like the game's put into slow motion than actual obnoxious lag with random spiking happening.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 am

Sora wrote:
Oh God I really need to get an HD tv(yeah, still don't got one, Australia is expensiveland hell), the text size is fucking worse than SF4's! I lol at the lag online, at least it's like the game's put into slow motion than actual obnoxious lag with random spiking happening.

i got a 40 inch LED by samsung
shit is awesome

playing metal gear solid on it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Think I might just main Lili instead. She doesn't seem to have many fast lows, which I like to have, but her juggle options are pretty insane. So many launchers.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Think I might just main Lili instead. She doesn't seem to have many fast lows, which I like to have, but her juggle options are pretty insane. So many launchers.
Even the slowest lows have unblockable properties online. Lili's sweep = free juggle.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 am

Gah. Damn you with your damn Steve. Still can't handle a Steve rushdown.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:07 am

Stop turtling against Steve. I couldn't get almost any counterhits and that's the only way he can do juggles!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:11 am

Lagken 6
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 am

It's not like I've got much choice. He's too fast to rush in all guns blazing. Heihachi, Lili and Alisa are hardly aggressive characters either.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:17 am

Vergil wrote:
Lagken 6
You should have seen the match I had with Sora.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:55 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Lagken 6
You should have seen the match I had with Sora.

Well stop living so far away...or wait for the online patch. When the fuck is it coming!? DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 am

Since I really haven't been giving a shit about Scenario Mode, does Jin ever speak English later on? I mean, in Tekken 4 he did, why's he randomly speaking Jap crap with people speaking English around? HELL, WHY DOES EVERYONE MAGICALLY UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 am

Nope, Not a penny of English from Jin. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:29 pm

His Engrish in Tekken 4 was hilarious. He sounded French. And Hwoarang was American. I prefer everyone speaking roughly their own language.

Steve's voice pisses me off though. Obviously being English that limits him to either a posh aristocratic accent or a 19th century cockney chimney sweep accent, and then went with the chimney sweep.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:43 am

WUT DO U WUNT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next