Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Zero
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
Baal
SimianWonder
Kaede
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:28 pm

the original bahamut materia is found in that one crater about mid-game (with the swirling energy barrier)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Shy Guy wrote:
the original bahamut materia is found in that one crater about mid-game (with the swirling energy barrier)

I;m pretty sure Neo Bahamut isn't storyline.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 pm

If the whirlwind maze is storyline then they're all story line Summons.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 pm

my mistake, neo bahamut is found in the whilrwind maze (storyline)

regular bahamut is obtained from beating the red dragon in the ancient temple (optional)

bahamut zero is obtained from bringing both other bahamut to the large blue materia to cosmo canyon (you have to disarm the bomb in the rocket successfully for this to be available) (optional)

i was bored in middle school so i wrote a guide on how to get every rare thing in the game
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:48 pm

I remember getting it from Cid's rocket.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 pm

you have to disarm the bomb first, but yes you can get it in the rocket if you've gotten the other two beforehand

but for people who missed one, the materia lands (?) in cosmo canyon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 pm

stfu shit
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 pm

NO U
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:07 am

How about all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Having just finished Crisis Core, I felt like playing FFVII again. Yes, it looks old now, and it's a very easy game to say you A) like it because you think you should or B) dislike it because everyone else likes it. I have to say though, I still love it. Really, properly, love it.

The music still gives me goosebumps, and while the chibi graphic style looks painfully old fashioned after Crisis Core, it still fills me with a nostalgic warm glow to play it.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:52 pm

This game is good. I've only played for 3 or 4 hours (don't remember), but I already like it infinitely more than FFX, that mediocre shitfest.

So last time I saved I was about to blow up this second generator, Sephiroth was mentioned, and I don't know exactly what to do.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

FFX was alright, but it didn't grab me like VII did. (Did you know that X is set in the same world as VII just many hundreds of years earlier?)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:28 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
FFX was alright, but it didn't grab me like VII did. (Did you know that X is set in the same world as VII just many hundreds of years earlier?)

No it isn't.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Gene wrote:
No it isn't.
There's nothing in game to suggest it, true, but there's something on Gamefaqs I was reading where one of SE's brass confirms that they are part of the same world. One of the Al Bhed is named 'shinra' and he comes up with the idea of entering the Farplane to harvest pyreflies. Sound familiar?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:39 pm

That was an homage to FF7. That's like Cloud's Buster Sword being in FFIX but that was just an homage to FF7.

The series is full of 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:39 pm

No. The FFX universe is CANONICALLY connected to FFVII universe.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Vergil wrote:
No. The FFX universe is CANONICALLY connected to FFVII universe.

Explain, Mr. FF Expert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:47 pm

It's old news.

Quote :
In Final Fantasy X-2, a member of the Gullwings named "Shinra" proposes the concept of extracting the life energy from within the planet Spira. In the Final Fantasy X-2 Ultimania guidebook published by Square Enix, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy X-2 scenario writer Kazushige Nojima stated that the character Shinra and his proposal are a deliberate nod to the Shinra Company of Final Fantasy VII, and also revealed that he envisioned the events of Final Fantasy X-2 as a prequel to those in Final Fantasy VII. This connection had previously been hinted toward by Kitase and lead Final Fantasy developer Yoshinori Kitase during an interview in the Final Fantasy X Ultimania Omega guidebook, and was again detailed in the Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega — two other official publications of Square Enix.

And it's canon because it came straight out of the creator's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Quote :
FFX-2 Ultimania Omega:

**"So, what of this child, Shinra......"**

--"Among these latest stories, 'connected' is one of the key words becoming applicable, isn't it?"

Watanabe
"I personally like the word 'connected,' but there's one aspect where that applies well."

Nojima
"During the game's progression, various vague things will be tied together to reveal it."

--"For example, the name 'Shinra' suggests a connection with VII? There's in the 'Graduation Mission' scenario < -- 'graduation' referring to Shinra being soon to leave the Gullwings ->, and the 'I am not alone in my thinking' line from the 'Rin's Detective Work' scenario seems to have some particular significance."

Nojima
"Actually, it does. After quitting the Gullwings, Shinra received enormous financial support from Rin, and began trying to use Vegnagun to siphon Mako Energy from the Farplane. But, he is unable to complete the system for utilizing this energy in his generation, and in the future, when traveling to distant planets becomes possible, the Shin-Ra Company is founded on another world, or something like that....... That would happen about 1000 years after this story, I think."

--"So VII's story is after that?"

Nojima
"Well, you could say the feelings I have are like that. When I think about the characters, those are the kinds of feelings I already have. Shinra is a good child, but his descendants are going to end up becoming like the president (laughs)."

Watanabe
"With you said about VII, after seeing your episodes with Shinra, one of the people on the staff said that the first shot of the Bevelle Underground 'gives the impression of somewhere else.'"

[Motomu] Toriyama
"Certainly; it looks like the opening shot of Midgar in VII."
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Quote :
And it's canon because it came straight out of the creator's mouth.
Quote :
Kazushige Nojima states this and is not the creator.
Quote :
Hironobu Sakaguchi is the creator.
Quote :
Sakaguchi didn't design FFX-2 nor did he have anything to do with it because he left Square with the merger of Enix

I think that says it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm

No, I was referring to Nomura.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Nomura is the character designer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Ah, shut up. The shit's canon stop being pissy about it and accept it before I cockslap you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm

This shit's about as canon as Dissidia is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm

No, it's canon. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next