Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Zero
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
Baal
SimianWonder
Kaede
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:01 am

Yeah, that too.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:03 am

If you look closely at his armor he has so many materia, I think he has them all on him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:03 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Best weapon and magic!

Better than Jecht's sword? Better than Kuja's Ultima, Holy, and Flare spells, Ultimecia's time manipulation, the Emperor's hellfire, Cloud of Darkness's beam, Golbez meteors, Exdeath's void control, Kefka's god powers?

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 am

Well, then I stand by my last comment.

His hair is the best.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 am

Yes, because he can probably use them all. Also Masamune is longer than him and he's huge.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 am

Vergil wrote:
Well, then I stand by my last comment.

His hair is the best.

It is.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 am

I think a Attack that can make it feel as if the sun is close to you is better.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Yes, because he can probably use them all. Also Masamune is longer than him and he's huge.

I'm sorry but if Sephiroth could use the power of Hell, Beams, Space, the Void, God Magic, Utter Time Manipulation, Flare, Ultima, and Holy the way Kuja used them, and that awesome as fuck sword that Jecht had then he probably wouldn't have lost.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
I think a Attack that can make it feel as if the sun is close to you is better.

No, not when... well I'm not gonna bother repeating myself but he it does top the Beam and Space attacks the used.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

I'm sorry but if Sephiroth could use the power of Hell, Beams, Space, the Void, God Magic, Utter Time Manipulation, Flare, Ultima, and Holy the way Kuja used them, and that awesome as fuck sword that Jecht had then he probably wouldn't have lost.
If he didnt toy with Cloud he would of won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

He summoned a fucking huge ass meteor that was going to destroy the Earth. He even KOed one of your party members for good. He did a lot of shit too.

And Jecht's sword is fucking rubbish. Looks like a shitted buster sword.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

No, in the last fight he lost purely because Cloud and the rest of the group was stronger than him.

ANd then AC came around and just pushed them aside and glorified Cloud and his destroyed character development.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

No, in the last fight he lost purely because Cloud and the rest of the group was stronger than him.

ANd then AC came around and just pushed them aside and glorified Cloud and his destroyed character development.

No, it's been said that he was "toying" with Cloud and had no intention of killing or winning. He just wanted to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 am

Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

He summoned a fucking huge ass meteor that was going to destroy the Earth. He even KOed one of your party members for good. He did a lot of shit too.

I never said he didn't do anything. I'm just saying that summoning a meteor isn't that impressive when a much better antagonist did it. And Aerith was asking for it the entire time.

Fuck you, his sword looks fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 am

Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

No, it's been said that he was "toying" with Cloud and had no intention of killing or winning. He just wanted to have fun.

In AC, yes. Unless you're honestly telling me that one word of Sephiroth's dialogue before the final fight in FF7 referred to him toying with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

In AC, yes. Unless you're honestly telling me that one word of Sephiroth's dialogue before the final fight in FF7 referred to him toying with him.

Oh yeah, in FFVII he got his shit wrecked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

I never said he didn't do anything. I'm just saying that summoning a meteor isn't that impressive when a much better antagonist did it. And Aerith was asking for it the entire time.

He made a barrier out of pure will power. He also had control over all the WEAPONs.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 am

Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

He made a barrier out of pure will power. He also had control over all the WEAPONs.

Actually the WEAPONs were a fail-safe if the planet was in danger. Sephiroth had no control over them otherwise Ultima Weapon wouldn't have been flying around like some epileptic bird.

And yes, the Barrier was cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 am

his final form was also one of the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 am

Ehhh, it was better than most Final Form bosses in the series, I'll give you that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

Kuja > Kefka > Sephiroth > Seymour > Ex-death > Metus > Garland (Chaos) = Vayne > Ult > Zeromus > CoD
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 am

Actually that sums it up perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 am

CoD is by far one of the worst villains in the whole series. Appearing out of nowhere and destroying for no damn reason. Not even a back story. Ult is just as bad.

and did you just agree omfgwtfnigga
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:41 am

Yes, I agreed. And Ultimecia is a bad villain. Her only goal for things is just because she can.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 am

Agreed. I've watched a review on FF8 and the reviewer complained that Ultimecia had no real motivation for messing with time; conversely, Garland/Chaos wanted to live forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next